Help me JEZUZ! JR coming up on Crier Live

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Nov 27, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Somebody, put me out of my misery NOW! :runaway:

2. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Get used to it... With the 10-year aniversary right around the corner you'll be seeing a lot of Wood-safe news reports.

3. koldkase

OH, it's all about JOHN KARR...AGAIN.

How unusual.

4. koldkase

Ah, well, the hits just keep on coming:

NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN THE INVESTIGATION!

THE RAMSEYS ARE NO LONGER CONSIDERED SUSPECTS!

Somebody should tell Lacy, as she clearly stated in her LAST KARR PRESS CONFERENCE that NO ONE IS CLEARED UNTIL A CONVICTION.

5. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Read my lips. JR's got his whole new, improved face and now he's on a mission. Without Patsy around to possibly screw stuff up with her penchant for being such a Drama Mama, LizardLips is free to cram the Ramsey version of pure and innocent parents down our throats.

He's not dumb, folks. He knows if he just shells out some bucks to get his name on the air, he can con stupid media people into being his buttkissers.

I honestly think that hearing Tricia's truth out there has had Johnboy steaming for awhile and just waiting for the right time to sling out more garbage. He knows the anniversary of "that child's" death is a great time to go on the offensive and he's not going to miss an opportunity to lie some more about how his little girl died.

He makes me sick. Just wait...he's going to make OJ look shy and retiring.

6. sboyd

sboyd Member

He is boring compared to Patsy. I want Patsy raised up like Lazarus and I want her on Catherine Crier Live. And I want the truth.

7. koldkase

Oh! And in case Karr and HIS ACCOMPLICE didn't catch it on "48 Hours," THEY REPEAT:

POSSIBILITY KARR COULD HAVE HAD A SECOND ACCOMPLICE!!

KARR CALLED NEDRA NEDDIE!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Erin mentioned THERE WERE ACCURATE DETAILS IN THE EMAILS...AND THERE WERE A LOT OF INACCURATE DETAILS!!

What? Who knew?! Erin can read!

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, Neddie is a realllllll strettchhh for someone named Nedra. I'm gonna puke!

Oh no, Bob C and others have called me Babs :eek: another stretch :yow: Should I be worried?

Give me a break :banghead:

I picked the wrong day to give up heroine :banghead: :banghead:

Edited to add:

Perhaps John is getting some "air time" as the new BACHELOR, hoping to get a nice little female fan club going, with his new face and all.........

Just when you thought you couldn't puke anymore :rs:

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

We Should All Be Terrified:

...of John Mark Karr and his psychic powers! He is diabolically brilliant in the field of mind control. He's the KGB, CIA, and Hannibal Lecter all rolled up into one.

Think about it...he sits with his family in Alabama having Christmas dinner and making cheesy holiday videos, while thousands of miles away in Boulder, CO, there is one who does his bidding.

Karr's minion, a one-legged hairless acrobat pedophile, enters the Ramsey house after ten p.m. on Dec. 25, 1996, and carries out all of Karr's pedophiliac fantasies. He steals into the alarm-protected house, snatches the child from her bedroom, does unspeakable things, leaves her in the wine cellar (full of bottles of Ripple) and then walks off leaving not one single speck of trace evidence.

Except for a ransom note that sounds strangely familiar in its tone and syntax. Why, it sounds as if it were written by a potential Miss America with a flair for the dramatic! And it's written with the mother's pen on the mother's pad.

And the Fat Cat sits back and laughs in our face...AGAIN and AGAIN!!!

10. koldkase

Here's something that is TRULY sad: They had Larry Pozner on with Norm Early, or Earl Normy, whoevah...and I AGREED WITH POZNER!! :cry:

Pozner and Norm both said that this Karr episode NOW was nothing but Tracey's CYA attempt.

AND they said that Karr is NOT the killer, just the most recent Tracey RED HERRING, more or less.

Norm brought up...DRUM ROLL PLEASE...GIGAX!! And that Tracey was producing his GIGAX accusations when he was EMAILING KARR!

I stood up and saluted JAYELLES AND TRICIA!! :queen: :knight:

GOOOOOOOOOOO GUTTAH!!

At least once Moriarity got her lovely face lift off the show, Pozner and Early were the DECENT REBUTTAL to the Karr scam.

So, it ended on a better segment, after hearing Erin spin the same old BS for another 10 minutes.

However, maybe we should keep the emails coming. She seems to have gotten ONE POINT out of them! INCONSISTENCIES in Karr's description of the murder!

Maybe we should keep them to ONE POINT. Like, if everyone sends a round of emails with ONE FOCUS. For example:

DA Lacy said in her last press conference that NOBODY HAS BEEN CLEARED.

In her last press conference, when asked if John Ramsey is cleared, DA Lacy said NO ONE CAN BE CLEARED UNTIL THERE IS A CONVICTION.

DA Lacy has NOT cleared the Ramseys.

ETC.

What do y'all think? :bee:

11. koldkase

By George, Lurker, I think you've solved the case!

Now, if only the Homeland Security agent can sneak up on Karr and his accomplice while they're sniffing the "missing knickers," it'll be over AT LAST! They'll match that DNA and Patsy can RIP.

JonBenet will still be waiting for justice, but she doesn't count in the RST world.

12. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Look ... It wasn't JUST the "Neddie" reference which proved to Tracey and Moronairty that Karr has a close relationship with the Ramseys. Nopey, nope ... there was something that wasn't aired on 48 Hours. It seems that Karr also referred to John Ramsey as "dikhead" ... and surely, ONLY a close insider would know that JR is a dikhead

...YumYum

13. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

That's a great idea, KK! We could all send e-mails with one or two definable points. Easy to read and understand. Like:

1. Lacy says the DNA may just be an artifact and not from the killer.
    2. Therefore, the DNA cannot clear, nor indict, someone for JonBenet's murder.

Okay, maybe three points.

3. Lacy says the Ramseys have not been cleared.

Maybe if we all e-mailed these same points (or any other points we decided to make) at the same time, the message might finally get through to the pinheads at CBS and Erin Ima Moronarity.

And thanks, KK, for reporting on Pozner/Early. It does my heart good to actually hear SOMEONE in the media has NOT drunk the Ramsey/Tracey Kool-aide, and actually has a handle on the truth about Tracey and Karr.

14. Cherokee

:floor: Yep, YumYum, you've nailed it. Now fork over those sources. KK wants to know who you've been sleeping with in order to know that very special information. :cool:

15. koldkase

NOOOOOOOoooo...do not tell me, Yum Yum. I KNOW with whom you've been sleeping...at CS...and I don't want you to flaunt it. An unfaithful PIMP is a bitter pill to swallow...unless it's Oxycontin....

16. koldkase

Make no mistake, Chero, Pozner is pro-Ram all the way. It's only his role as a defense lawyer that has him in Karr's corner on this issue.

But Early was defending Lacy's arrest and luxury extradition of Karr, and Pozner jumped on that, saying that Lacy didn't do Investigation 101 up front: does he have an alibi? He said some other negative things about Lacy's Karr performance, but I can't remember them right now, as I'm overwhelmed with images of Yum Yum gifting my arch enemy with Oreos and Colombian crack....

17. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

Except that everyone with a brain knows that JR is a d**khead.

18. Cherokee

Okay, that's not as heartening. Early was DEFENDING Lacy's arrest and "luxury extradition" of Karr? Is there no end to the stupidity rampant in the news media?!!

Yeah, I thought Pozner was a Ram-lover. At least he was honest enough to say what everyone knows ... that Lacy doesn't know the first thing about how to investigate, arrest and prosecute. Apparently, in Boulder, "DA" stands for "Dumb Azz."

19. Cherokee

True, that.

Hey Boomer, where've you been? You've been missed around here.

Ploppy has a good excuse. She moved across country. What's yours?

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice