Attention: A National Publication Wants To Know Who You Think Killed JBR

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

A national publication wants to know who you think killed JBR.

Please go to Websleuths and vote on ALL the questions. The results will be published around the anniversary of JonBenet's death.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=118

You do have to be a member if Websleuths to participate. You can become a member right here:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/register.php?

Tell all your friends and please take this post to other forums.

Let's try and get thousands of people voting OK?

2. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

dltd

Last edited: Nov 28, 2006
  3. Tricia

loveyameanit

4. Paradox

OK, as soon as I figure that one out I'll get back with you. I figured out S.B.T.C so this one shouldn't be too difficult.

5. goddess

goddess Member

I wish I could, but I guess bec I have aol, I cant register there.

6. Tricia

Goddess, PM me your hat, email and password and I'll set you up ok?

7. heymom

heymom Member

I wish the questions had included "Do you belive a family member other than Patsy killed JonBenet?" The one that was asked said only Patsy or "someone other than Patsy?" Maybe even a secondary question like "If you do believe another family member killed JonBenet, was it: 1) John 2) Burke 3) Other family member."

But I voted anyway. I was surprised that so many people still think there will be a conviction someday.

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

When you wish upon a star....you end up in a Disney Bubble!!!

Attached Files:

9. heymom

heymom Member

:coffeeup: :coffeeup: :coffeeup:

That's a good one! My two alter egos laughed also.

10. Tricia

Thanks for voting heymom.

The publication, after reviewing all the questions with their lawyers 8 million times, came up with the what should be asked.

Thanks everyone for voting.

11. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Tricia,

I wish I could vote. Every time I try it says it is closed or do not vote. I am not a member of websleuths does that make a difference. In your note you say it doesn't but I can't get into the vote part. Help!

12. heymom

heymom Member

You DO have to sign up for websleuths to answer the poll. If you don't want to register, you can't vote.

13. Paradox

It's all just a trick to get people to register at websleuths.

14. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

That was exciting!

Taking that poll. The questions kept jumping back and forth in order and then would disappear untill 2 clicks later and so forth. Yes, I got to finish it. Whew what acomplicated thing that was. I really didn't answer to my heart's content because the questions left something to be desired. As in not a complete list to choose from etc. However I did get through it. My goodness what a treat that was....not

15. Tricia

You are kidding right? Yes, you are you big lovable kidder you.

Zoomama wrote:

Ohh Zoomama, I am so sorry. It's the software I use for both forums. It won't let me ask multiple questions in one poll so I have to have a poll for each question. Every time someone answers one of the polls it moves to the top. That's why it's all out of order. I know it's a pain but I really appreciate you taking the time to answer the questions.

16. Elle

Elle Member

Tricia,

I did sign up, but it's 2:34 am for me, and I'm on the tired side. :-( I meant to enter the same hat I use here elle_1 and I put half my e-mail address in. Duh! Anyhoo, when I went to the poll, my arrow disappeared and I couldn't answer anything (?). I'll come back tomorrow and try again. Don't know where I went wrong (?). :-(

17. Paradox

Right on both accounts.

18. Elle

Elle Member

I have voted Tricia. Thank you for posting this. It should be interesting to read the end results. I was too tired to check everything out earlier this morning. :)

19. Tez

Tez Member

I voted yesterday. It took me forever. I too was surprised by the number of people who thought there would be a conviction.

I didn't think the poll was slanted too bad. One poster over there thought it was, but I think the questions pretty much summed up what most people think. Or I should say thinking people.

20. Elle

Elle Member

I'm keen to see the results, Tez.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice