Gutter Candy LYING again....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 7, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I was reading a thread on the Midyette case at topix.net, and you won't BELIEVE what gutter candy has written about ACandyRose:

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/boulder-co/T6MIPC4D7M1A3V0OL

Post number 89:

I hate even posting this witch's hat anymore, but these LIES cannot go unchallenged!

2. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

hahahaha

didn't you know that everything on the Ramsey case and on the net is or was Candy's?

Yup, everything belongs to her and she posted it FIRST.

3. koldkase

Yeah, in gutter candy's demented, empty heart of hearts, she believes she created the universe and that welfare scammer god should just bow down and worship her! :kranky:

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

The way I look at it is that we are a team. Effeective teams comprise of people with different skillsets who complement each other. ACR's skill is organising and archiving case resources. She is unbelievably organised and methodical. Candy's skill is in finding documents. Someone else might have the skill of extracting meaning and significance from those documents... and together we might make a difference.

Alas, Candy isn't a team player. She likes to find stuff, but she's then torn between wanting the pat on the back for being clever in finding it, and not wanting anyone else to save it on their site! If anyone else saves her "find" to their site, she claims they have "stolen" it. Oddly, she applies this logic to public documents. Like many others, she appears to subscribe to some information providers and when she pays for a document, she seems to think she has bought it. if anyone else has the document, she claims they have stolen it from her!

I don't pretend to understand Candy. I think she has good points, but she's her own worst enemy.

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

candy
    East Lansing, MI Reply »
    |Flag for Review 43 min ago
    No problem Stanley. A Candy Rose built her site on documents, transcripts, etc. ripped off from me at Cybersleuths. At least since 2000, 95 percent of what she has up she stole from me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....Wellllll jealousy raises it's ugly little head ever so often.

Hey..... I let ACR use a few things I found..... I must have contributed 153% on ACR's forum, using Candy's scale!!!!!!

Sheesh...that's 248%!!!!!! What's ACR done on her forum over the years....merely maintaining, paying, linking, editing, endless typing, coordinating with donating posters who are not Candy...and as I recall ACR has found a TON of stuff on her own.

Just because it's in print and you think you found it 13 minutes before anyone else doesn't make it your exclusive property Candy you little copyright violator you...

6. Little

Little Member

Noun 1. psychotic belief - (psychology) an erroneous belief that is held in the face of evidence to the contrary

Noun 1. delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are

:(:(:(:(·ant
    Pronunciation: 'pis-"ant
    Function: noun
    Usage: often attributive
    Etymology: :(:(:(:(ant ant, from 1:(:(:(:( + ant
    sometimes vulgar : one that is insignificant --

The cow bird nomadic parasite
    Cow birds adopted a strategy of laying their eggs in the nests of other birds so they could be free to follow wandering buffalo herds. As a result, they became referred to as nomadic parasites.

All of the above?

7. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

What a total b-i-t-c-h she is. 95% ??? Good Lord, she is totally delusional. How about ZERO PERCENT !! And here I thought she was back on her meds and being cool. She is so jealous, she can't stand herself.

If she wants a web site of her own then why don't she go grow a brain and go build her own web site?

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

LOL Little..too funny and true as well.

Mary McAuliffe's new home is Topix. At some point she will start in with her rantings. It may take a while since she has learned to control herself. However, she can never stop taking a swipe at our beloved ACandyRose. All who even slightly know ACR knows that she is honest and hard working and has never stolen a thing in her life. Let alone anything Candy ever owned.

'round and 'round it goes. Same Stuff. Different year.

9. Tricia

Don't you worry Ms.ACR. We have your back. We know she is always on the ledge of sanity ready to step off, even for a moment like tonight.

Many times, in private email and on the forum, I have told Candy to start her own forum or website and she never will.

To this day there is plenty of free software to do both. I don't know why she won't.

10. koldkase

ACR's website has tens of thousands of pages. Literally.

If more than 20 of them have anything at all to do with anything remotely gutter candy-related, I'll give up being a crack ho forevah! As far as I can remember, gutter candy has NEVER owned Cybersleuths, either. So just because it was at CS does NOT make it any of gutter candy's business. Not that this stops her from claiming SHE OWNS ALL OF EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE, FOR ALL TIME....

Once I learned gutter candy's MO, years ago, after being stalked and lied about her obsessively myself, I began to wonder if gutter candy didn't take her hat for the sole reason that she wanted to be associated with and/or mistaken for ACR BECAUSE ACR is so admired and respected on the JB forums. We know gutter candy sucked up to ACR at ACR's forum early on. Then gutter candy did what she always does, and you all know this is her pattern: she got so full of herself, she turned around and attacked the very person she so envied. Once she works out in her looneybin of a brain WHY she feels justified in her imagined slights, she's off with no holds barrred. Anything she can imagine to support her DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR...well, she has no boundaries anymore. I think you nailed it, Little: multiple personality disorders.

11. koldkase

Gutter candy does not start her own website because NO ONE WOULD COME THERE. And she knows it. :kranky:

12. Tricia

Candy took on the hat of "Candy" for one reason, like you said KK, to confuse people. She wanted so much for everyone to think she was ACandyRose and what a better way to do it.

She has been quiet for so long. She will probably blow like a mighty volcano soon. I think the only way we can get her to stop is to sacrifice some sort of virgin.

Any volunteers?

13. heymom

heymom Member

How about one of Yum Yum's "workin' virgins?" :) :luv:

14. koldkase

I will volunteer...but first, I have to get myself re-virginated.... That may take a while.... :pray:

15. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

We haven't got that long.

16. ACandyRose

Geeze, now she's claiming that I stole Bluefire's work and posted that on my site without his permission. Good Lord, who in their right mind would steal Bluefire's work and put it on their website? ... Maybe John Mark Karr would be interested.

She still thinks the John Fernie transcript from the Miller Trial was hers and I got that from KK. But then I think she accused KK of stealing it from her.

And geeze she's still whining about that transcript of the National Enquirer 911 article that Darnay Hoffman posted on Jameson's forum in 2001. As it turned out Darnay posted the transcript the same week the article came out and that was too soon from publication so the NE asked Jameson to remove it which she did. But I copied the article and kept it and later put it on my site when the publication date was older. Candy's name was never on the transcript and there was no reference to her on it at all. It was posted under Darnay's "New York Lawyer" screen name and as far as I was concerned it was his.

So then Candy finds it on my site and she starts screaming that I stole it from her. It came from Jameson's forum from Darnay who never had any problems with anybody taking something he posted. But did Candy leave it at that, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, she has whined every year since then that I stole the NE 911 transcript claiming it was hers.

And then Lord knows she went totally bananas when Deja and I were working on the Fox suit transcripts. We got all the .pdf files from Pacer which *I* paid for and then Deja and I converted them all to text files so I could put them on my web site. They had nothing, I MEAN NOTHING to do with Candy but NOOOOOOOOO, she starts screaming that we stole her Fox transcripts. She totally delusional.

I mean I am willing to give anybody credit for something they did and if I don't know and somebody tells me I will add their name to a transcript.

I think KK said it right, Candy has DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR. She thinks she owns Cybersleuths. And soon she will think she owns Topix. She needs to get over herself. She's not that muckinfuch.

ACR

17. Tricia

:floor: :floor: :floor:

Oh Dear Lord...I needed that...

ACR, we all know she is delusional.

Actually, Candy has been really good these past few months. She can add a lot to a conversation when she is under control.

It's like she just had to let some steam off by sticking it to you. She couldn't help herself. Like a Kleptomaniac going into a store day after day after day. Soon they just have to grab something no matter the consequences.

I don't know if she will back off now or continue on. My gut says she will back down. For now. I hope.

18. ACandyRose

Well I'm sick of her crap. She starts posting crap on me again I'm going to be right on her tail. If she wants to pretend she looks creditable to her new audience on Topix then she better keep her mouth shut about me and my friends.

You know I almost posted a couple days ago to comment how calm she seemed to be in the last few weeks. Well, so much for that. Apparently she's out of meds.

Thanks Tricia and all of you for your support. It's so nice to have a wonderful and SANE group of friends to post with here on FFJ. :)

ACR

19. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Candy doesn't have a website because she doesn't want to share what she has. That's her problem. She wants people to gasp in amazement at what she has, but they'll only do that if she shows them the documents, but if she shows them, they'll have seen it too and she doesn't want anyone else to see them too because then they might discuss the documents and forget that Candy was the one who found it.....

20. Little

Little Member

Oh my, I had to just shut off the computer last night after I read KK's post (it was your post wasn't it KK, you did write that, didn't you, or did you steal it from Candy, I mean, did you???).

Have you ever seen Shrek and that part where the seagulls are lined up on the wire over the dock? When they spot something they want they all start in with this chorus of
    "mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine! mine!.
    That absolutely cracks me up, and so reminds me of the mentality of and mind(less) set this case, and others like it, being out in some people.

Tricia, you say same stuff, different year. I say, same old "stuff", different flies. Same thing, just a different picture :)

JMHO, if someone isn't striving to part of the solution, yet insists on interjecting themselves into the situation, then they fall into the part of the problem column.

Little

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice