Denver and Conspiracies

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Amber, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Amber

Amber Member

In light of DA's doing weird things in Denver that leave most people scratching their heads I thought I would post a few weird conspiracy theories about Denver.

I personally don't dismiss ALL conspiracy theories out of hand, because I believe that conspiracy theories ususally arise when the facts as stated by those in authoirty simply don't add up.

Floyd Rudmin, member of the Psychology Department, University of Tromsø, Tromsø, Norway

My first exhibit for your consideration: Where else in the world would you even consider having the following dark murals in an AIRPORT?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Does that last one not freak you out?

2. Amber

Amber Member

Did I frighten everyone? :puffy: :puffy: :beammeup:

3. heymom

heymom Member

Are these in the Denver airport? I was through there last summer and I don't remember seeing these. That poem is crap!

4. Amber

Amber Member

Yes at Denver Airport ;) I think some of them were painted over, but the majority are still there. That poem was by a girl in a concentration camp...but it reminded me of the ransom note.

There are many images of dead children, mothers holding dead children and children in open coffins - one of them a blond haired girl aged about 5-8.

The artist BTW was told what to paint - so it wasn't his idea.

5. tylin

tylin Banned

Those are in the airport? :shutup: :confused: :eek:
    Amber,
    That does frighten me. lol

6. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

dltd

Last edited: Dec 8, 2006
  7. heymom

heymom Member

Ick. :unreal: :eek: :yow: :sick: :no: What were they thinking? What a lovely way to welcome folks to the Rocky Mountains!

8. Amber

Amber Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

'hold your babies close'

That last image - the artist RE-painted it to make it brighter and then PAINTED over it!!!

9. heymom

heymom Member

Okay, now I am really going to have to search out these hideous murals next time we go through! Amazing.

10. tylin

tylin Banned

:puffy: :eek: :eek: :yow: :sick:

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Amber, those murals are some of the most disturbing images I've seen in awhile. Like Heymom said, what a way to welcome people to Colorado and the Rocky Mountains. What the h*ll were they thinking?

You said the artist was told what to paint, that it wasn't his idea. So whose idea was it? Who had the ungodly nightmare that dictated the horrible subject matter? And who is the artist? His style seems to be equal parts Edvard Munch, Salvador Dali and stoned out of his head.

12. Amber

Amber Member

On further reading:

Leo Tanguma became known for his murals. Tanguma first started his career in Texas where he experienced the defacing of one of his murals located at the Continental Can Company in Houston. In Colorado he became known for his "mobile" murals which could be assembled and disassembled for exhibitions indoors or outdoors. His murals also consist of references to the Chicano Movement and Mexican history and his recent work tends to cross cultural boundaries. He presently has murals at the Denver International Airport.

Ex-mayor Pena did not commission the murals, they came after his moving to DC.
    Maylor Wellington Webb's wife, Wilma, was put in charge of them.

13. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Hahaha.... This reminds me of the United Airlines terminal 20 years ago at Chicago's O'hare Airport. They created a 'tunnel of light' art sculpture with hundreds of colored neon tubes on the cealing that flashed to music. You had to walk through the tunnel to get to the United gates. The music sounded so much like a funeral durge that some people who walked through the tunnel were too scared to get on a plane. For some reason people didn't enjoy walking through the Time Tunnel hearing Pink Floyd before departing.
    It only took about a month before the music was changed to something jovial and the flashing lights toned down to be less hypnotic. :laffbig:

14. heymom

heymom Member

:laughup: :laughup: :laughup:

I can just imagine! Depending on which Pink Floyd song was being played..."Careful with that Axe, Eugene!" complete with the horrifying scream...Guess someone thought it would be fun! :yow:

15. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Wow! You really ARE an ex-junkie/crack ho, to even be remotely familar with "Careful with that Axe, Eugene"! :floor: :floor:
    (says a lot for myself too, don't it) :sick:

16. heymom

heymom Member

I wish I had an audio clip of that scream, I think it would make a good ring tone for my cell! And who says I'm an EX-Junkie anyway??? Just 'cause I'm smarter now, and don't do crack in public, doesn't mean I've given up old habits...

At least you know about how OLD I am!! :)

(Scream) :yow:

17. Amber

Amber Member

Last edited: Dec 9, 2006
  18. Amber

Amber Member

Now if you look at the masonic capstone it says 'New World Airport'.

The term New World Airport is a red flag for conspiracy theorists.For those of you not into conspiracy theories:

http://www.threeworldwars.com/new-world-order.htm

There is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda. Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the world's population by 5.5 Billion people. While the name New World Order is a term frequently used today when referring to this group, it's more useful to identify the principal organizations, institutions, and individuals who make up this vast interlocking spiderweb of elite conspirators

Paul Warburg, banker:

"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." (February 17, 1950, as he testified before the US Senate).

The motto inscribed beneath the pyramid in the Great Seal of America is "Novus Ordo Seclorum" which is Latin for "New Order of the Ages", and synonymous with the "New World Order". The momentous decision to print the Great Seal on the dollar bill was taken in the 1930s by the government minister Henry Agard Wallace (1888-1965), who later became Vice-President of the United States, second in command to President Roosevelt, from 1940 to 1944.

Henry Wallace literally believed that America was chosen by God to lead the world in establishing the New World Order. In his biography of this prominent American politician, D. McDonald wrote that: "Just as Wallace thinks of America as the nation destined by God to lead the world, so Wallace thinks of himself as a Messiah, an instrument through whom God will guide America onward and upward."4 Wallace was a prominent Freemason, and he made no attempt to conceal the extent of his true beliefs when in 1934 he wrote, almost with prophetic religious fervour, about the profound esoteric significance of the Great Seal:

"It will take a more definite recognition of the Grand Architect of the Universe before the apex stone [capstone of the pyramid] is finally fitted into place and this nation in the full strength of its power is in position to assume leadership among the nations in inaugurating 'the New Order of the Ages'.
    "http://www.wealth4freedom.com/dollarbill.html

On September 11, 1990 at 9:09 PM, President George Herbert Walker Bush spoke before a joint session of Congress, regarding the Persian Gulf War. Among other topics, he stated that the war presented an opportunity for a "New World Order" to emerge.

"We are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money." Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., in Foreign Affairs (July/August 1995).

Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991.

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent." Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

19. Amber

Amber Member

20. tylin

tylin Banned

:puffy: :eek:

That is some scarey stuff.
    Amber, thanks for sharing that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice