"Tale of Two Children" - Jason Midyette

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Carol, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Carol

Carol Member

O'Reilly's Talking Points Memo last night dealt with the Jason Midyette case and a child rape case in Vermont. O'Reilly was fuming. I'm trying to find the transcript. Apparently the Boulder media is beginning to slam O'Reilly for criticizing Mary Lacy!

2. Amber

Amber Member

O'Reilly isn't complicit in the murder of Jason Midyette....

3. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

4. Carol

Carol Member

Thanks, Sabrina. The transcript is still not up on the Fox News website.

5. heymom

heymom Member

I don't like O'Reilly, never have. But I have never seen his face so set and grim as I did last night. I believe he is not acting, but is really angry and determined to keep these cases in the public eye.

6. Carol

Carol Member

Right, heymom, he was doing a slow burn. And the Talking Points was a lot longer than usual.

We should e-mail O'Reilly and ask him to have Tricia on his show. No one knows more about Boulder, the Ramseys, and the Midyette case than she does.

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

If the Boulder media slams O'Reilly, that will only make him go after them more. I don't always agree with him, but when he sinks his teeth into something, he doesn't let go, easily. He loves confrontation, so, Boulder, BRING IT ON. Mary Lacy is a flucking idiot, and the Boulder media backs her up. They are all idiots.

8. Carol

Carol Member

That's basically what O'Reilly said - they're all idiots. He said the Daily Camera newspaper building in Boulder should be turned into a Starbucks.

9. heymom

heymom Member

Let's call this what it is - not idiocy, but evil. Evil, evil, evil, evil. Anyone who has knowledge of these horrible murders, is in a position of authority, could solve the case and chooses not to, protects the murders and does nothing is
    EVIL.

10. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

I'd rather see a Goodwill opened up in their former building (the daily camouflage or was it camera?) than a Starbucks. It would be more appropriate to the cause. :glord:

11. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Whether you like O'Rielly or not, and he can go up my nerve cells like an MF, he is absolutely correct about Lacy. Having seen her Karr press conference, one can come to no other conclusion: Lacy is indeed an idiot.

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

He won't back off.

13. Carol

Carol Member

This made me think of John Ramsey: On Wednesday night's "Criminal Minds" one of the FBI profilers said that the person who finds a difficult to locate dead body usually had something to do with the murder.

14. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, we kinda knew that. DUH!!! John just couldn't wait for anyone to find JonBenet - they were taking too long! He had a flight to catch, after all! And a tee time in Atlanta.

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Plus, the big kids were on their way and the body was going to smell enough to be found sooner or later....

16. Carol

Carol Member

But where was JonBenet's body before JR found it? Was it always in that same room? I should know the answer to this by now.

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yes, the body wasn't moved after it was placed there shortly after her death. If it had been moved, livor mortis would have shown that. It hadn't.

18. tylin

tylin Banned

That's exactly right kk. Ole Johnny was running out of time...he had to 'find' the body.

19. heymom

heymom Member

No, how would you know it when we don't know for sure? The general theory is that JonBenet's staging happened directly outside that room, where Patsy's art tote was, and then she was placed there at some point before the police came. But we don't know when, or if her body was always there.

I think it's suspicious that the room was checked before by Fleet White, who said he didn't see anything, and then John went straight there and "saw" the body before he even turned the corner. We don't know if JonBenet's body was hidden somewhere else. John certainly had the opportunity to move the body sometime that morning, without being observed.

Edit: I see KK replied to your message before I read her post! Sorry - I'm still not sure if the livor mortis shows exactly where her body was from death onward, or only if she not had been turned over sometime after the murder. I guess I will hush and listen to what the others say.

20. Amber

Amber Member

I watched an episode of Forensic Investigators - the Australian version - the other night. A woman was brutally murdered in her home and the police suspected her husband.

When they interrogated him, they told him they knew he had staged the scene to look like an intruder had done it.

They also said we know you went to the pub all day hoping someone else would find the body, but at least you had the decency to go back and 'discover' her yourself when you knew the children would be coming home from school and would find her.

With JAR and Melinda on the way, perhaps that added to JR's sudden need to find the body himself, to save them the trauma.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice