Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

I'm not able to listen to the programme at KHOW. Everytime I log in. I just get a blank screen.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by sue
    I remember reading that too, but I can't find where.
    This link is no longer active, but I for it from searching on "Jonbenet+Nedra+bruise". Here is what came up on the google search, but when you click, you get a "Page not found"
    I did the search using your terms and found this:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...romoid=googlep

THE RAMSEY-EYE VIEW

From her home in Roswell, Georgia, Nedra Paugh, the 64-year-old grandmother of JonBenet Ramsey, indignantly surveys the media frenzy in Boulder, Colorado. Her granddaughter's childhood, which the papers depict as abnormal, was nothing of the sort, she says. Referring to a story in the Globe purportedly offering photographic evidence (a bruised elbow) that JonBenet had been physically abused, the incredulous grandmother tells TIME, "I know all about what happened. I was there. JonBenet had climbed up on a stool to look at her hamsters in their cage, and she somehow pulled the whole cage down on top of her." JonBenet's aunt Pam Paugh, who lives in Atlanta, has had about enough of all the rumors. "Drug abuse? Absolutely not!" she tells TIME. As for her sister Patsy's obsession with pageants, says Paugh: "The fact is JonBenet was in her first pageant a month before she turned five. She did nine pageants in her life--nine, not dozens. I would hardly call that an obsession." --Reported by Leslie Everton Brice/Atlanta

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Thanks, Tricia, for the link. Going to listen to it now.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    Dawna Kaufmann and I were on the Peter Boyles Show KHOW.

You can listen to the archive of the show at their website www.khow.com

Dawna was FANTASTIC. She got in all the "need to get in" points.

Check it out.
    Thank you Tricia. This should be interesting.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

well well well.... another crack in the Dam... !!!!!!! must be Christmas... I am on good terms with Santa ( as I help out from time to time ) and Ive seen the list... and I checked it twice...and strangely enough there were a couple of recognisable names on that "Naughty " list

Mr Ramsey...dont expect anything under that tree !!

re the bruise..
    a couple of observations...with no real answers..
    firstly.....the nature of photgraphy..and lighting for such portraiture is that there would be NO shadows..it would be a flat even light all around with bounced light.. so scratch the shadow theory !!
    secondly...paranoid about looking right...the witch would have had the veto on shots(pix) ..seems strange she would have let that one slip past...why wasnt it 'made up" some powder or such do hide it.. its almost a contradiction that pic..strange..

advise no one stand near dam......its not going to last long !!
    These are my opinions only ( no copying now !! ), and of course assume all to be innocent !! of course !!

Quote Originally Posted by Kangatruth
    well well well.... another crack in the Dam... !!!!!!! must be Christmas... I am on good terms with Santa ( as I help out from time to time ) and Ive seen the list... and I checked it twice...and strangely enough there were a couple of recognisable names on that "Naughty " list

re the bruise..
    firstly.....the nature of photgraphy..and lighting for such portraiture is that there would be NO shadows..it would be a flat even light all around with bounced light.. so scratch the shadow theory !!
    secondly...paranoid about looking right...the witch would have had the veto on shots(pix) ..seems strange she would have let that one slip past...why wasnt it 'made up" some powder or such do hide it.. its almost a contradiction that pic..strange..

To me, I wondered if Patsy wasn't trying to send a clue...it does look bruise-like to me, and it would NOT be like Patsy to let that photo be printed without retouching, unless she was either showing the observer something or perhaps making something clear to John Ramsey (if you continue to hit me, people will find out). Sheer speculation on my part, but perhaps not too far from the truth.

Welcome back, Kanga!
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Default awkward

That would be a strange place to hit someone if it is a bruise.

Rumours had Patsy seeing someone else (?). I know I read something about that.

Didn't have to be John Ramsey(?). However, like Wombat, I wondered at the photo being released like that, unless Patsy did have a reason, as HM suggested (?).
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangatruth

re the bruise..

Kanga, where've you been? Beyond the black stump in woop woop?

I beg to differ about the shadows. Look at the shadow on the right side of JonBenet's chin and the right side of her nose. The lighting was placed for a dramatic effect. Even the shade of lipstick that Patsy and JonBenet wore was dark in order to highten the drama of the photo.

I agree that professional photographic lighting tries for the flat effect so that no shadows interfere with the image, but sometimes, lighting is place for selected shadows to appear in order to bring out color and drama.

Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    To me, I wondered if Patsy wasn't trying to send a clue...it does look bruise-like to me, and it would NOT be like Patsy to let that photo be printed without retouching, unless she was either showing the observer something or perhaps making something clear to John Ramsey (if you continue to hit me, people will find out). Sheer speculation on my part, but perhaps not too far from the truth.

Welcome back, Kanga!
    I can think of one reason Patsy would want a bruise to show -
    if it was related somehow to her cancer treatment. Being the drama queen, I think having something like that as 'evidence' of her 'suffering' would appeal to her. It would be something to remind the viewers of what she was going thru and would surely bring all the emphasis to 'poor Patsy'.
    Regarding the shadows; I agree with Cherokee.
    So, if you were 6 yrs old, would you eat pineapple with a stranger in the middle of the night? What about the pineapple that was found in Jonbenet's small intestine?

Sue:

I can think of one reason Patsy would want a bruise to show -
    if it was related somehow to her cancer treatment. Being the drama queen, I think having something like that as 'evidence' of her 'suffering' would appeal to her. It would be something to remind the viewers of what she was going thru and would surely bring all the emphasis to 'poor Patsy'.
    Good thinking, Sue.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Good thinking, Sue.
    What made me think of it was the expressions on both of their faces. It just looks like she has just told JB that she is terminally ill and will never see JB grow up. They both look sad/angry/upset. It's not a pretty picture that you would have taken to remember the moment or period in your life from that picture. It's more of a "I want to remember this bad moment."
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    So, if you were 6 yrs old, would you eat pineapple with a stranger in the middle of the night? What about the pineapple that was found in Jonbenet's small intestine?