New Globe is Out!! Top Forensic Expert- Mom Did it!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Excellent article with the Websleuths poll results and a quote from Tricia!

Quotes from Norm Early, Dr. Lee,Robert Ressler, Dr. Wecht.

Plus an age enhanced photo that looks exactly like a celebrity or tv personality, I can't place them though.

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Oh, good!

This will make certain Ramsters go ballistic. We will see major meltdowns in the weeks ahead.

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

More info if possible!!!! Tricia, Early, Lee, Ressler and Wecht!!!! I'm in heaven........can if really be true? Pinch me someone.

4. heymom

heymom Member

Where does one find this tab, anyway? We get Weekly World News and The National Enquirer, but I don't know if I've ever seen the Globe. Guess I could look it up online, eh???

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for the heads up, Sabrina!

Finally, someone had the cojones to counter-act the John Ramsey love fest and fawning PR going on in the media right now. Good for the Globe!

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Who, who, who?

7. tylin

tylin Banned

Sabrina,
    Hi, can you post a link to The Globe article?

8. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

It's not on line. I bought it at the grocery store today. We get the new issues on Thursdays.

What the experts say:

1. Mental disorder fueled deady rage -- forensic psychologist Dr. Rusty Morris

2. Patsy fit the profile of the person who wrote the phony ransom note- FBI profiler Robert Ressler

3. Patsy Ramsey gave Oscar quality performances during police interviews- forensic psychiatrist Dr. Steven Pitt

4. I'm convinced there is a high probability Patsy wrote the ransom note, David Liebman. (he said that samples he studied had 51 points of comparison with the ransom note)

5. Fiber, prints and DNA ...plus Patsy should have been brought to trial for getting in the way of justice for her daughter.-- Dr. Henry Lee.

6. Sadistic game gone awry-- Dr. Cyril Wecht

7. A Wall of Silence- Norm Early.

What do you all think of this age enhanced photo? I think it looks more like Brittany Spears (?) than JonBenet!!

Attached Files:

9. tylin

tylin Banned

Sabrina,
    Arggggggg I went to the grocery store today but didn't check out the magazine aisle.lol
    OMG that picture looks like JBR to me. I think she would have looked just that beautiful.

Sabrina,
    thanks for the great info..off to buy the Globe.

10. Show Me

Oooooooo....I can gets some quotes and make me a new sigy!

11. Tez

Tez Member

Holy Schniekes!!! I looked at Wally World for the new mags and they weren't in yet! Guess where I am going tomorrow when my hubby gets home?????

Take a bow Forum Goddess!!!!!

12. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for this information, Sabrina.

I thought Dr. Lee was tight lipped about saying anything like this. What happened to him this time around?

13. Show Me

Where's Tricia????

Tell us everything!

14. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Can you spell shallow? Yes, you can; G L O B E.

15. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, Paradox, but it's better than nothing. At this point, I'm grateful for any media that isn't on the ever popular "Ramseys Are Innocent" bandwagon.

16. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

age enhanced

The age enhanced picture shows her as a lovely girl - her hair would still be light brown under the dye though - not flowing blond.

17. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Why? No underwear?

-Tea

Actually, I think her hair color looks better than the last age-enhanced photo that was out five years ago.

18. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

What did it say about the WS poll?

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yeah! Gotta get this one!

20. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Since Patsy died people can speak more freely now.

Lin Wood can't sue anyone (and win) if they say Patsy did it. Can't libel/slander a dead person.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice