Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me

Just don't rely on one side to feed you some spin....talk to the ones who worked the case, talk to the experts....all will tell you the same thing.

Patsy did it.
    Sandy did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    Since Patsy died people can speak more freely now.
    Lin Wood can't sue anyone (and win) if they say Patsy did it. Can't libel/slander a dead person.
    I see this is just another great example of what a pathetic state journalism is in. Too bad none of us will be around when Burke dies and someone has the ability to print a major BDI article. When the truth can't be told because the media fears litigation, it's a wonder that we bother to read or listen to anything.

Default t-shirt

I'm thinking of making myself a t-shirt now. On the front it will say - She wrote the note so she gets my vote. On the back will be - Patsy did it. Or maybe the other way around. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Texan
    I'm thinking of making myself a t-shirt now. On the front it will say - She wrote the note so she gets my vote. On the back will be - Patsy did it. Or maybe the other way around. What do you think?
    I like it! But I'll bet you'll get a lot of, "Who's Patsy?"
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by Texan
    I want one!

Heymom...The Obession mom did the opposite of what Patsy did....she cooperated with police!

Remember when John said he'd do anything to help find the killer EXCEPT:

Talk to police, LE waited weeks for John and Patsy to talk to them.

Talk to police for more than two hours without Patsy's doctor present.

Take a lie detector test, although dozens of the 'suspects' the Ramsey's fingered took one from the Boulder cops to clear their names.

Give handwriting samples willingly.

Give up Patsy's clothing for forensic testing.

Let the police talk to Burke. He got lawyered up.

Let the police talk to Melissa and John Andrew...they too were lawyered up.

Heck John even lawyered up the ex wife for good measure.

Nah...John wanted the cops to TRUST them. John couldn't figure out why the Boulder cops wouldn't accept John's PAID investigators, PAID lie detector expert, and John's own word to vouch for everyone in his family.

It took months and sometimes YEARS to get any cooperation from John and Patsy....who were so desperate to find the killer of their daughter.

Funny...once John spent millions on allllll these lawyers, he blames the Boulder Police department for making him 'broke' and forced to scale down to a mere half a million dollar home.

John should have saved his money and cooperated from day one!

I was in huge admiration of that lady. I sat in the library crying while I read her story. She was a single mother, and that was her only daughter, and yet she had the courage to be that strong, to help investigators figure out clues from the body. It only made me more certain that both John and Patsy were involved in JonBenet's death, and couldn't risk getting involved in the investigation because their lies would have been obvious.

One can say words that mean nothing, like "We'll do anything to find the killer." It's what you DO that counts. Obviously the Ramseys had a lot to hide, no matter what their mouths said over and over.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    I was in huge admiration of that lady. I sat in the library crying while I read her story. She was a single mother, and that was her only daughter, and yet she had the courage to be that strong, to help investigators figure out clues from the body. It only made me more certain that both John and Patsy were involved in JonBenet's death, and couldn't risk getting involved in the investigation because their lies would have been obvious.

One can say words that mean nothing, like "We'll do anything to find the killer." It's what you DO that counts. Obviously the Ramseys had a lot to hide, no matter what their mouths said over and over.
    Which is why their spin doesn't sit well with people who know this case...the spoon fed hype sprinkled with half truths by Woody is bogus when you look at the evidence and the experts who are not PAID by John or John's friend or, as in Tracey, anxious to ride the gravytrain of money and fame.

I can see Woody, plotting to sue one of the experts or the Globe itself....don't think anything in the article is sue worthy.

Woody instead must wait for some other media, with experts to slip up so he can jump on the bandwagon for some law suit settlement money.....John's public relation job for himself is getting old and tiresome.

Yes, John is getting old and tiresome. Too bad that when he dies, the truth will die with him. Unless John Andrew or Burke has something to offer, when John finally goes to judgment, justice for JonBenet will not happen on this earth.

Default Got my copy!

I found my Globe at Kroger. Beautiful, just beautiful. I wish the Clintons weren't larger than life on the cover, but oh, well.

The one picky point I will give is that the photo of the wrist cords is labeled wrong - it says it's the cord that strangled her, when it's just the wrist cords. But other than that, it's a great article.

In the end, I do not believe it will bring justice, but at least there is not a word in the article about DNA or the intruder, or JMK or Tracey. That's progress!!

It's not out yet where I am. I hate to seem a pain, but could someone scan the cover so I'll know what to look for?

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher
    It's not out yet where I am. I hate to seem a pain, but could someone scan the cover so I'll know what to look for?
    Here ya go Punisher
    Attached Images Attached Images