Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    I think it looks awful whatever it is - sorry! Almost looks as if she was man handled (?).

That sure looks like a bruise to me...and I do play a bruise expert on T.V. heh..I rhymed..heh
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me
    Yeah!

What KK said.
    I always go with what KK said. She is the best.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    That sure looks like a bruise to me...and I do play a bruise expert on T.V. heh..I rhymed..heh
    You're a Bruise expert on TV? In a show? Sounds interesting Tricia.

Yes, I think this is a bruise. Don't think it has anything to do with the taking of the photograph. We all know what a bruise looks like from the first time it appears and starts to fade.

I wonder who took the photograph (?)

btw Tricia I think you were very wise having the survey done on Websleuths for all the reasons you stated. It has been a very good weekend reading the Globe information, with the experts coming forward and speaking out. We have waited a very long time for something like this to happen.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me
    I don't read the Globe but I will buy a copy now Cherokee and join you.

I say:

News Alert: Boulder Police Department VINDICATED by EXPERTS in their fields!!!!! Lin Wood and John Ramsey's smear campaign come to a close!

I couldn't bear to watch the uniformed talking heads lavish praise on John Ramsey and condemning the people who wanted justice for JonBenet. I was appalled at the misinformation spread by the RST.

Mary Lacy are you listening? Stop having uncleared suspects telling you how to run the murder investigation with their spin team of former paid help and 'friends' running your DA's office!

Stop using the thrice wrong professor...don't listen to him, get out from behind the hair curtains and do your damn job.

This deserves to be repeated.
    Shout it from the rooftops Show Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan
    I'm thinking of making myself a t-shirt now. On the front it will say - She wrote the note so she gets my vote. On the back will be - Patsy did it. Or maybe the other way around. What do you think?
    OMG That is brilliant!

First off- Succinctly put, koldkase (post 76)!

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Yes, I think this is a bruise. Don't think it has anything to do with the taking of the photograph. We all know what a bruise looks like from the first time it appears and starts to fade.
    Maybe it's from a chest tube.

-Tea

Quote Originally Posted by icedtea4me

Maybe it's from a chest tube.

-Tea
    I wondered about this Tea, if it had anything to do with Patsy being in hospital for her checkups (?). It's possible.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Well, that was interesting.

I was going to vote for a shadow from the ruffle to the viewer's right of the mark, and had started a reply to that effect, but a very high-resolution version of the same photo makes me doubt that now. If the ruffle was casting a shadow, then all objects along the same path the light shone on should be casting shadows. The large puffy sleeve on JonBenet's dress looks like it should block light along the same path and make the area behind it (which appears to include JonBenet's face) similarly dark, but this has not happened. If fill light from the left was keeping JonBenet's face lit, then the same light should, I believe, have lit Patsy's chest in the area of the potential ruffle shadow.

I am certain it is not cleavage, because other pictures of Patsy show that her chest would have formed such a valley somewhat lower than where this dark area begins.

It could be a bruise. As for the thought that Patsy would never have let one show if she could help it, well, she managed to let JonBenet show off a big bruise on her arm during a pageant, and that is pretty much the last place she would have willingly allowed such a thing, which then tends to indicate to me that maybe she could sometimes let herself get distracted by so many other cosmetic issues that she could lose track of that one.

Quote Originally Posted by tylin
    This deserves to be repeated.
    Shout it from the rooftops Show Me.
    Thank you Tylin....however I want to hear this from the talking heads so quick to condemn the BPD.

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    Well, that was interesting.

I was going to vote for a shadow from the ruffle to the viewer's right of the mark, and had started a reply to that effect, but a very high-resolution version of the same photo makes me doubt that now. If the ruffle was casting a shadow, then all objects along the same path the light shone on should be casting shadows. The large puffy sleeve on JonBenet's dress looks like it should block light along the same path and make the area behind it (which appears to include JonBenet's face) similarly dark, but this has not happened. If fill light from the left was keeping JonBenet's face lit, then the same light should, I believe, have lit Patsy's chest in the area of the potential ruffle shadow.

I am certain it is not cleavage, because other pictures of Patsy show that her chest would have formed such a valley somewhat lower than where this dark area begins.

It could be a bruise. As for the thought that Patsy would never have let one show if she could help it, well, she managed to let JonBenet show off a big bruise on her arm during a pageant, and that is pretty much the last place she would have willingly allowed such a thing, which then tends to indicate to me that maybe she could sometimes let herself get distracted by so many other cosmetic issues that she could lost track of that one.
    Really? When did JonBenet have the bruise? And where was it on her arm? You see, little things like this make me wonder about abuse that might have been taking place. No one sees what happens behind closed doors, as one forum member says. But sometimes little clues show up, that let us know not everything is perfect in Paradise.

John has the manner and attitude of an abuser.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Default don't think so

I've never seen a chest tube positioned where it would leave a bruise there. They are inserted between ribs - not between breasts.

What about a bone marrow test in the sternum Texan? That is about the right placement for that isn't it?
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**