Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    Well, that was interesting.

I was going to vote for a shadow from the ruffle to the viewer's right of the mark, and had started a reply to that effect, but a very high-resolution version of the same photo makes me doubt that now. If the ruffle was casting a shadow, then all objects along the same path the light shone on should be casting shadows. The large puffy sleeve on JonBenet's dress looks like it should block light along the same path and make the area behind it (which appears to include JonBenet's face) similarly dark, but this has not happened. If fill light from the left was keeping JonBenet's face lit, then the same light should, I believe, have lit Patsy's chest in the area of the potential ruffle shadow.

I am certain it is not cleavage, because other pictures of Patsy show that her chest would have formed such a valley somewhat lower than where this dark area begins.

It could be a bruise. As for the thought that Patsy would never have let one show if she could help it, well, she managed to let JonBenet show off a big bruise on her arm during a pageant, and that is pretty much the last place she would have willingly allowed such a thing, which then tends to indicate to me that maybe she could sometimes let herself get distracted by so many other cosmetic issues that she could lose track of that one.

WhyNut, could the lighting coming from above and the left have created a shadow from the ruffles in front, and to the left, of the dark area on Patsy's chest?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    Well, that was interesting.

I was going to vote for a shadow from the ruffle to the viewer's right of the mark, and had started a reply to that effect, but a very high-resolution version of the same photo makes me doubt that now. If the ruffle was casting a shadow, then all objects along the same path the light shone on should be casting shadows. The large puffy sleeve on JonBenet's dress looks like it should block light along the same path and make the area behind it (which appears to include JonBenet's face) similarly dark, but this has not happened. If fill light from the left was keeping JonBenet's face lit, then the same light should, I believe, have lit Patsy's chest in the area of the potential ruffle shadow.

I am certain it is not cleavage, because other pictures of Patsy show that her chest would have formed such a valley somewhat lower than where this dark area begins.

It could be a bruise. As for the thought that Patsy would never have let one show if she could help it, well, she managed to let JonBenet show off a big bruise on her arm during a pageant, and that is pretty much the last place she would have willingly allowed such a thing, which then tends to indicate to me that maybe she could sometimes let herself get distracted by so many other cosmetic issues that she could lose track of that one.

Wow,

Thank you for this enlargement Why_Nut. I knew you would come up with something much better than I could. It still looks like a bruise to me. I was a bit startled when I saw it, and the first thing I wondered about was it's actual release (?).

No Cherokee, I don't think that was a shadow of anything. It's right into her skin.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Default bone marrow

A bone marrow aspiration can come from the sternum. If they just want some cells they can do this. If they want a piece of bone marrow (trephination) they will take it from the hip. I suppose if they aspirated some bone marrow from her sternum it could leave such a bruise but I have no experience with those tests so I couldn't really say.

Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    Really? When did JonBenet have the bruise? And where was it on her arm? You see, little things like this make me wonder about abuse that might have been taking place. No one sees what happens behind closed doors, as one forum member says. But sometimes little clues show up, that let us know not everything is perfect in Paradise.

John has the manner and attitude of an abuser.
    You can see the bruise inside JonBenet's right arm, right above the elbow, in her black and white polka dot pictures at pageant, and maybe in the Las Vegas white feather costume...not sure about that one. I saw this again in some of the youtube videos I was looking at last week, though. Looks like a thumb-shaped bruise, like when you see a parent grab a child by the arm right above the elbow.

Nedra was asked about this bruise, I believe, and said that it was caused by a hampster cage falling on JonBenet. Doesn't look like that kind of bruise at all to me. I don't remember the source of what Nedra said, either, it's been so long ago.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Here is the picture in question with the bruise inside the right arm. I can't do the posting and magnifying function yet, so if anyone wants to do it, have at it:

http://www.maketoast.com/photos/4JBenetR.html

Here's another from the same pageant. If you magnify it, you can see the bruise very clearly in this one, as well:

http://www.maketoast.com/photos/freaky.html

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    You can see the bruise inside JonBenet's right arm, right above the elbow, in her black and white polka dot pictures at pageant, and maybe in the Las Vegas white feather costume...not sure about that one. I saw this again in some of the youtube videos I was looking at last week, though. Looks like a thumb-shaped bruise, like when you see a parent grab a child by the arm right above the elbow.

Nedra was asked about this bruise, I believe, and said that it was caused by a hampster cage falling on JonBenet. Doesn't look like that kind of bruise at all to me. I don't remember the source of what Nedra said, either, it's been so long ago.
    I remember reading that too, but I can't find where.
    This link is no longer active, but I for it from searching on "Jonbenet+Nedra+bruise". Here is what came up on the google search, but when you click, you get a "Page not found"
    Article from BoulderNews Ramsey Archive
    Nedra Paugh's comments in Time's Feb. 3 issue dispute allegations that ... I was there," Paugh said of JonBenet's bruise. "JonBenet had climbed up on a ...
    http://www.thedailycamera.com/extra/...7/01/27-1.html - 4k - Supplemental Result -

I think from what does show up in the search that this is the place. If I recall right, Nedra said the cage was up on the counter or something and Jonbenet knocked it over on herself when she climbed up on a chair or the counter.
    So, if you were 6 yrs old, would you eat pineapple with a stranger in the middle of the night? What about the pineapple that was found in Jonbenet's small intestine?

Sue,
    At first the links didn't work for me but I sucessfully got them to open on the second try.

KK,
    Thanks for the link. To me that looks like the kind of bruise a child gets when someone grabs their arm.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Here is the picture in question with the bruise inside the right arm. I can't do the posting and magnifying function yet, so if anyone wants to do it, have at it:

http://www.maketoast.com/photos/4JBenetR.html

Here's another from the same pageant. If you magnify it, you can see the bruise very clearly in this one, as well:

http://www.maketoast.com/photos/freaky.html
    I can see this bruise very clearly, but a bruise llike this one could be explained away, by gripping a child's arm too tightly, but I doubt very much that one could do this to the bruise on Patsy's chest (?).

Texan, as per usual, adds her medical expertise relatng to Patsy's bruise but is unsure. I do welcome Texan's opinion when it comes to anything like this we're discussing. How lucky we are to have her on the forum.

Wasn't there also a bruise at one time on JonBenét's neck, where she wore a high necked outfit?
    Last edited by Elle_1; December 19, 2006, 4:25 pm at Tue Dec 19 16:25:15 UTC 2006.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by sue
    I remember reading that too, but I can't find where.
    This link is no longer active, but I for it from searching on "Jonbenet+Nedra+bruise". Here is what came up on the google search, but when you click, you get a "Page not found"
    Article from BoulderNews Ramsey Archive
    Nedra Paugh's comments in Time's Feb. 3 issue dispute allegations that ... I was there," Paugh said of JonBenet's bruise. "JonBenet had climbed up on a ...
    www.thedailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/1997/01/27-1.html - 4k - Supplemental Result -
    I think from what does show up in the search that this is the place. If I recall right, Nedra said the cage was up on the counter or something and Jonbenet knocked it over on herself when she climbed up on a chair or the counter.
    Nedra's answer sounded phoney, Sue.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Nedra's answer sounded phoney, Sue.
    Oh, yeah. definately sounds made up to me.
    So, if you were 6 yrs old, would you eat pineapple with a stranger in the middle of the night? What about the pineapple that was found in Jonbenet's small intestine?

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Dawna Kaufmann and I were on the Peter Boyles Show KHOW.

You can listen to the archive of the show at their website www.khow.com

Dawna was FANTASTIC. She got in all the "need to get in" points.

Check it out.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me
    Some crack reporter PLEASE do an investigative report....might win a prize. Just don't rely on one side to feed you some spin....talk to the ones who worked the case, talk to the experts....all will tell you the same thing.

Patsy did it.
    I nominate Wendy Murphy with Dawna Kauffman!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tez
    Tricia, I think it's excellent that the Globe did the poll.
    Ditto Tricia!! I voted!

Quote Originally Posted by Amber
    Can we see th rest of the article?
    Amber - go to this url - http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=8103
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~