Globe: John Ramsey runs Mary Lacy's DA Office

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Show Me, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Hey Globe, since you are one of the few people who seem to CARE to print the truth these days and not a scripted Lin Wood interview.

Are you aware the Boulder's District Attorney's office....Mary Lacy is investigating the JonBenet murder with ONLY uncleared suspect John Ramsey's spin team?

John Ramsey's friends and former paid investigators are the only people Lacy takes orders from?

Lacy listens to a Professor, who makes money from documentaries targeting innocent people....THREE times wrong and Lacy is still getting advice from Professor Michael Tracey who's goal in life is a BIG MONEY making book deal....suspect doesn't even have to be the REAL killer as long as Tracey makes his big money.

And finally to top it off.....a baby named Jason Midyette is battered to death with 27 broken bones and a crushed skull. A baby who does NOT have brittle bone disease.....BUT who's father is the son of the richest man in Boulder!

Yeah Lacy called a grand jury....WHY DO YOU NEED A GRAND JURY TO INVESTIGATE THE OBVIOUS? So Lacy can have the grand jury presented with one sided evidence and disband with the old 'we don't have enough evidence to prosecute' to clear a child murderer(s).

Just wait and see....the Midyette grand jury is a farce designed to cover Lacy's incompetent azz.

2. Show Me

Here is a good link to the Jason Midyette case. Read what the experts say DA Mary Lacy is NOT doing. (Does DA stand for Dumb Azz or District Attorney?)

http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/original/0706/2505_back_to_Boulder.html

Remember....the parents brought the baby to the doctor's office only when it was too late to save him. The parents lawyered up immediately. The parents refuse to speak with LE, to find the 'killer' of their son. The parents were the primary caregivers.

The coroners ALL say the baby was tortured to death....Jason's little skull bashed in heartlessly.

Who will speak up for these brutally murdered children?

Not Lacy! She is afraid to take on any attorney not court appointed. Her public image is more important than murdered babies.

3. Elle

Elle Member

More power to you, Show Me!

4. Little

Little Member

I'm with Ella here Show Me. There is nothing much to think of Boulder except it rivals some third world country that holds no value on the life of children. I don't mean to diss all third world countries, it's just that these are the sort of stories we read of what happens when there is a culture that is void of compassion for their children.

Little

5. heymom

heymom Member

Boulder has a lot in common with Bangkok after all. They even share pedophiles back and forth.

6. Show Me

And ship 'em back first class, prawns and all.

7. tylin

tylin Banned

DA stands for district attny in all US. cities, counties, etc., except Boulder. There is stands for dumb azz. :martini: ;)

8. Elle

Elle Member

I like your quick wit, tylin. :sothere:

9. Show Me

I love that explaination!

10. tylin

tylin Banned

Elle and Show Me,
    Thank you. :laughup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice