Janet's Tributes to Rachel

Discussion in 'The Search for Rachel Cooke' started by RC, Mar 27, 2002.

1. RC

RC FFJ Senior Member

I added some art work this weekend to the rachelcooksearch.org site that Janet drew. Here is a sketch of Rachel.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2002
  2. RC

RC FFJ Senior Member

Sketch of Rachel and JoAnn

A colored pencil sketch of Rachel and JoAnn

3. RC

RC FFJ Senior Member

Rachel at Fort Sam Houston

Rachel at Fort Sam Houston

4. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Beautiful Work

Janet is an exceptional mother and that is reflected in the way she has captured Rachel in her poem and these sketches as well as her dedication in searching for her missing child.

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

These pictures are so touching and special.

RC, Janet and the rest of the Cooke family please know that we are behind you in this trying time. Our hearts ache for you.

We are ready to help in anyway we can.

You are always in my prayers.

Tricia

6. RC

RC FFJ Senior Member

thanks

Thanks JR, Angel and Tricia

Art and poetry are part of Janet's therapy. I do mine in other
    ways. It keeps us from falling apart.

7. phaseiii

phaseiii Banned

Mrs. Cooke,

These drawings are incredible!!!

I am in awe of your talent.

On a side note, as always, I'm keeping y'all in my Prayers, check out the book of Job (in the Bible :) hehe) as I think you may see that even when things are rock bottom (such as what Job went through) there is a much bigger plan surrounding the current conditions.

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Such lovely sketches!

Such lovely people!

Thank you for sharing them with us.

All the Cookes are being lifted up daily in prayer.

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Wow

those sketches get right down deep in your innards, don't they. Just verification that Rachel isn't just another statistic - she was a sweet, well-loved toddler, nearly-grown young woman - she has a family who adores her.

I love looking at those drawing, RC - they say so much, have so much emotion in them. The abductor's actions have far reaching consequences - I wonder if they ever think about that. Probably not.

As Tricia says, we are here for you, and I haven't given up on praying for Rachel's return.

10. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

RC

I don't post on your threads cause I never know what to say. Having a daughter about the same age, I just can't imagine.

Know that my prayers are with you and your family and with her coming home to you soon.

11. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Dear Janet....

Your beautiful art work surely reflects the love in your heart for your Rachel.....It must be a comfort to be able to express your feelings in this way....

Blessings on you and your family.....I keep your family in my daily prayers with special thoughts of Rachel coming safely home to her family....
    Voyager

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice