Tracey's latest crap

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Dec 17, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

A friend tipped me off last night that the latest Tracey snooze fest is on Youtube in six or seven parts. It's awesome, actually! It's like a tacky Bigfoot documentary filled with phrases like "could it be that" or "it's possible that"--you know, the usual--and there's even cheap organ music like when Carole Burnette used to do "As the Stomach Turns." ENJOY:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLKrb3gHmk

2. Little

Little Member

Thanks BobC.

Little

3. heymom

heymom Member

I ground my way through this last night. I can't believe David Mills can produce such garbage. What are they doing STILL discussing John Mark Karr??? He's totally irrelevant to the case, other than that he's a pervert of the 1st degree. And now he's here in the U.S., thanks to Mary Hair Curtains Totally Incompetent and Corrupt DA of Boulder.

You know what amazes me? This crock makes it seem as thought Karr is the worst, or possibly even the only, pervert in all of Bangkok. You would think that Homeland Security is saving the entire world from the one and only pedophile in Thailand. If they are pursuing perverts in Bangkok, they aren't going to be lacking for work. The male Homeland Security guy looks and sounds like he's had a lobotomy, for goodness' sake. Talk about stupid! And the "director," the woman, is hardly better. OMG, Karr MAY have massaged a little girl's foot!!! Better have President Bush push that nuke button! They supposedly chased Karr through the city on foot while he rode a bicycle, totally oblivious to his pursuers. Only to end up at the school he was going to work in. If they are so smart, why didn't they figure this out ahead of time and just MEET HIM THERE??? Duh!

This video released more of Karr's sick e-mails, too. Tracy is a huge pervert himself, for reading this crap and talking to Karr for 4 YEARS. He knew all the time that this guy was just plain nuts. Half the e-mails contradict the other half, "Her death was a ritual," then "She wasn't supposed to die." Which is it?? Any person with half a brainstem would catch on really quick, that this is a tragic individual who needs help. Tracy could have just notifed authorities in Bangkok and let it go at that. I'm sorry for any little girls that Karr had contact with, but there are so many deviants in Thailand that he is nothing by comparison.

It's the same old, same old, from the beginning. All I have to say is that Michael Tracy, Secret Squirrel Naked MoleRat Extraordinaire, has a really FINE crib for a college professor. That place is worth millions. I wonder how he pays the mortgage???

:rage: :curse: :banghead:

4. BobC

I know Heymom. We need to get sleazier so we can make that kind of money. Tracey is Jonbenet's pimp.

5. Little

Little Member

By fooling some of the people, some of the time, into thinking he does this out of the goodness of his heart and paying him for the crap he produces.

BobC wrote:
    LOL BobC - yes, and of course he does that out of the goodness of his heart, right?

Little

6. heymom

heymom Member

Screwing a dead body is called necrophilia. That's Tracey!

7. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, Bob. Will watch this when I have the time.

I have managed to watch up to part four, with the last part having John Ramsey state he only saw Patsy Ramsey cry twice. The first time when she was diagnosed with cancer, and the second time was before she died.
    Didn't Patsy cry when she found out JonBenét was found dead? At JonBenét's funeral? On her birthdays? At Christmas time?

I think it would have been better if John Ramsey had shut his mouth and said nothing. This really puts Patsy Ramsey in a very bad light as a mother, does it not?

I wouldn't have thought, it would have taken four years, for two supposedly educated people to figure out this Daxis fellow (John Mark Karr)was mentally ill. However, Lou Smit and Michael Tracey have proved their intelligence wasn't of the highest calibre. It seems they both need some special training in recognizing people who are mentally ill.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2006
  8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I can't believe Tracey can still pull the wool over anyone's eyes....what lies and omissions of truth Tracey must use to get people to fall for his tricks.

9. BobC

I have to guiltily confess I only watched the first two installments. Tracey is, to me at this point, totally boring except in a camp kinda way. I really doubt anybody finds him interesting other than mainstream media hacks who are desperate to breath new life into the Ramsey story. John Ramsey himself said the murder was "an inside job" the morning Jonbenet was found dead. He was right.

10. Elle

Elle Member

No point in trying to add anything to this HM. You've said it all. Professor Tracey is a huge pervert himself. How long does it take for the public to realize this?

11. heymom

heymom Member

I watched it for Johnny the Snake - because I thought he might say something outrageous like he did in the other British crockumentary. But not really. Although he is still simply smug and glowing, and happy, happy, happy...

He did say that he only saw Patsy cry twice. Maybe those were genuine tears, those 2 times, because she certainly didn't honestly cry whenever we saw her. Fake tears and fake emotions.

I admit I am still fascinated with the two of them, and I enjoy watching them act for the cameras.

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

It'd be funny if we weren't talking about John's MURDERED CHILD.

We can see John "comforting" Patsy as she lays her head on his shoulder "crying" in one of the crocs. This is in a number of the youtube.com videos put out by JonBenet fans.

We also saw Patsy "fake crying" on CNN the day after she'd buried JonBenet. How hard is it to actually make TEARS the day after you bury your child and you're talking about her murder? Guess John knew those weren't real, EITHER.

Then there is the "touching" piano piece...where Patsy finally had enough takes to get some REAL tears out...staged, of course. Guess John missed that one, too. Unless he knew Patsy was actually THINKING about her cancer diagnosis and imminent death when she worked up those tears...maybe John was standing to the side and saying, Patsy, think about when you die from cancer...that will do it!

13. heymom

heymom Member

I shouldn't have said I enjoy watching John and Patsy - that was a bad word choice. I watch them because I know they have lied from the beginning, and every time I see them on video, this is confirmed again and again. Their guilt fairly drips off them, even without the fake tears. John's body language is so clear, let alone the actual words he says. I keep hoping that he will actually blow it so badly he can't retract it, and then the jig will be up for him. I'm stupid that-a-way.

14. Tez

Tez Member

Can you watch You Tube if you have dial up?

15. heymom

heymom Member

You can, but it will be slow to load the videos and they might be choppy, stopping and starting the first time through. You will need to be patient. After going cable, I can't believe I wasted that much time waiting for downloads when we had dial-up.

OTOH, I also spend more time sitting here playing, because everything is so fast! :( Ridiculous!

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Tez, I guess you can if you have fast speed dial-up. I never had that, so it took me forever to get the choppy version. Like heymom, now that I have high speed cable, I feel like I lost a good part of my life sitting and waiting for dial-up.

You know, if you have a public library nearby, or a university or college that lets the public use its facilities, you can make a trip one day and see all the youtube.com videos, plus those on our FFJ video/audio thread, quick and on really good computer equipment, too. I did that in the past a few times.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice