John Ramsey on Larry King Live - 12/20/06

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Dec 19, 2006.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'm 99% sure I just heard John Ramsey will be on Larry King Live tomorrow nite.

2. wombat

wombat Member

He's celebrating Christmas.

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

So am I. :)

4. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

I thought King was Jewish.

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

Yep, according to King's website, Mr. Tongue will be on in all his Reptilian glory. This will be an azz kissing episode for sure. I'm not surprised, and in fact, expected it. It will be "nauseating beyond belief."

6. Elle

Elle Member

Oh good grief, JC. Not again(?). Is this to get back at the Globe, I wonder (?).

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I caught a short commercial for LKL that said it was for the 10th Anniversary of JonBenet's murder.

I'm surprised John would remember.

8. tylin

tylin Banned

No lie! :devil:
    I feel as tho I'm caught in a bad dream. The thought of seeing John again on tv so soon gives me the shivers. ::shocked2 :curse: Lizard lips simply makes me nauseous. :yuck: :puffy:

9. koldkase

Oh, I don't know, I kinda' like seeing John confirm for me everything I have ever thought or even speculatated about the Ramseys.

He lies constantly to reinforce this false image the RST has created of the Ramseys. His lies are so off-the-wall now, it's not even close. He's not even trying to keep up with their years of lies anymore. He just makes them up as he goes, whatever he remembers that he thinks sounds good. He is also repeating the same old one-liners he wore out years ago: JonBenet was a "sparkplug." Right. Run the pageant medal out one more time.

And there's John's sympathy for the man who spoke so vilely of JonBenet that most of us can't imagine any NORMAL person not abhorring Karr for his sick child perversions. Not John. He's Karr's best PR man now. And oh, do we understand THAT alliance! John will be forever grateful to Karr for volunteering to be Patsy's dying hope that she'd found a true wingnut crazy enough to give them their best "intruder" to confuse the case for years.

Y'all do know that there is an Alabama man now being EXTRADICTED from Australia back to the U.S., under allegations he abused some child, but the Marion County, Alabama, D.A. who has had him arrested won't even NAME the charges or speak of the case to the press. No kidding. That would be THE ACCOMPLICE NOW BEING NAMED BY TRACEY/MILLS in their newest crocs. The guy, named James Leroy Davis, lived across the street from Karr, it seems, and they both ended up in the tiny country of Australia with a popluation of about 10 people, where it's certain they knew each other, as well. [That's sarcasm for those who don't know how large the continent/country of Australia is.]

There's a woman posting on a topix thread ACR brought to our attention who claims she has been Davis' current companion in Australia for many years and says he's being railroaded by this Alabama D.A. and his ex-wife/companion/whatever, with whom he had children. It appears the topix woman is claiming that one of Davis' children was coerced by the
    "angry/abandoned/mental" mother into making the accusations. I certainly don't know about the truth of any of that, because the news reports on this are very vague, but this is what the poster at topix says. She also says that Davis hated Karr and thought he was weird, wouldn't allow his daughter to be around him, etc. Take it for what it's worth--anonymous internet allegations.

However, since the charges against Davis are a few years old, according to the Australian woman, if I'm reading her right, seems to me the Karr/JonBenet connection has reared its ugly head AGAIN, and I have to wonder how much Smit/Tracey/Mills have had to do with THIS extradition. Is this why the Alabama D.A. is keeping it so close to the vest? Doesn't want anyone to figure out this is all running back to Lacy? Is Davis going to have prawns and champagne on the first class flight back? I don't believe in coincidences, and if this guy's DNA isn't tested against the JonBenet case DNA, I'll buy everyone here a round of Jack Daniels and hand in my crack pipe for good.

Well, read it for youself, as the writer isn't all that clear and I may be misinterpreting some things, but I keep thinking about the "accomplice" crap now being flogged by the RST in connection with Karr and Davis. Move over Helgoth/Gigax:

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/hamilton-al/TS7GI6D48PCE0TMOG

P.S. The short news article linked in this topix thread spells the man's name "Davis," but the Australian woman spells it "Davies." I have no idea....

10. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Daxis/Davis

I guess we're supposed to forget about Richard Allen Davis and the Wendy tapes now.

11. sboyd

sboyd Member

Larry King and John together

Larry King and John Ramsey together; I don't know if I can take it, He really is a liar, an incredible liar, imo. Maybe they will replay the Steve Thomas interview with Patsy and John.

12. heymom

heymom Member

Alabama has a budget large enough to afford the ticket back? For nothing? I guess they want to play "Topper" with Mary Lacy/Tracey.

Life just keeps getting farther beyond ridiculous. Some days, I feel as if I am living in some sort of parallel universe.

My hubby is entirely sick of the case, but I just have to keep watching John. I keep praying he will really make a huge mistake one of these days, and say something he can't cover up...

13. Tez

Tez Member

Well, Alabama must have come into some money somewhere. Because I know that they have a really tight budget from books I've read about their criminal justice system.

Heymom, I know we are living in a parallel universe!

My husband is sick of hearing about it too, but you know what? He called me when he heard the DNA didn't match Karr! I didn't have internet access that week, and he was hot on the phone to tell me! He told me I was right, and didn't I feel better? LOL

Can someone post a rundown? I don't get cable, and we also have hubby's work party to go tonight. TIA....

14. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I'll have to DVR the show and watch it piecemeal. I don't think I will survive an hour straight of...

Larry King + John Ramsey :yow:

Two, living, breathing Ambiens!

:eek:

15. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, God, is JR going to be the ENTIRE show???? Please, someone prepare to put that up on YouTube, because there is no way I am going to be able to watch the whole hour tonight. But I do want to view it again, as much as I can stomach.

:sick: :sick: :sick:

16. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I wonder if John will pimp the supposed foundation set up in Patsy's name? While it is registered as a corporation in Michigan, it still is not appearing in IRS records as a private foundation, not even in the list of foundations created since June 30th, when it was already supposed to have been put in place and people were buying Patsy's paintings in order to fund it.

Shortly after Patsy's death, I recall that it was said $14,000 of her paintings had been sold, and we know that there is a web page devoted to selling posters and postcards of her crafts; if the "foundation" turns out to be just a regular company, well, we can sort of figure where John is getting the gas money for his airplane, despite how many women can use the funds for the ovarian cancer research this "foundation" was supposed to benefit.

17. koldkase

John has already made that mistake...many times, IMO. But the problem is, there's no one to listen who can write a warrant in Boulder.

18. koldkase

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised of WOODY showed up, to "support John," of course. Can't BUY that kind of publicity.

19. koldkase

Oh, that would be the paintings in which Patsy STOLE another artist's legal property rights. Had the artist been less generous when asked about this theft, she could have filed her own law suit for copyright infringement.

It's amazing how much you can get away with legally when you know how to play on people's goodness, isn't it? Con artists do it everyday.

20. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Someone should start an investigation into Patsy's "foundation." It's been half a year since the "foundation" was started to sell Patsy's paintings, and they still haven't registered with the IRS as such. I wonder just how much of that $14,000 has gone to cancer research and how much has gone to John's golf fees and private airplane fuel.

The Ramseys don't have a good track record with the "foundations" they start, do they?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice