John Ramsey, YOU LIE!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 20, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

John Ramsey just said on LKL that Steve Thomas was a JAIL GUARD 2 YEARS BEFORE JONBENET'S MURDER! He said Steve didn't have any CREDENTIALS to investigate the case because HE WAS A JAIL GUARD!

Thomas was NEVER a jail guard, and he worked as a cop for a decade before JonBenet's murder!

John Ramsey, how can you claim to be a man of GOD when you NEVER STOP LYING?!

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

OMG - they wouldn't even say his name - THAT DETECTIVE.

Man, he and Tracey have been in cahoots since the get-go.

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I lost count of the tongue flicks after 14 in the first segment.

He "doesn't recall" if he had direct contact with Karr. Wtf?

4. koldkase

Yeah, and now he says HE READ KARR'S EMAILS WITH TRACEY! Oh. My. God. I thought MAYBE that was his excuse for saying HE FELT SORRY FOR KARR, that he didn't know exactly what Karr said about molesting and murdering JonBenet. But nope! John knows every sick dettail! Didn't bother him one bit, if you listen to him talk about Karr: "He's a sad person." Ha!

ANNNNNNNNNNNNND...did anyone but me hear John say in reading the emails he was looking for the detail "only the killer would know"?

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT DETAILS ONLY THE KILLER WOULD KNOW, JOHN?

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Ok, I'm signing off for the nite (I think), but I'm going to watch the rest. That death penalty question - his answer to that was strange, I thought.

6. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

trip?

Wasn't it Trip DeMuth who was a guard at San Quentin?

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Well, he's not going to run for public office again. It's official.

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Only saw Patsy cry twice, he said that again. Never saw her angry.

9. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

It was either him or Peter Hofstrum, Texan.

-Tea

EDIT: Turns out it was Hofstrum. See pg 63 of Thomas's book.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2006
  10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

This is why I can't watch any more Ramsey spin team crap.

They lie and they get away with it.

Still, it is the solid belief in Karma (what goes around comes around) that keeps me hanging on this case.

Unlike JonBenet's parents, we won't give up...Correct???

11. koldkase

Oh my god, there he goes with the I'M LIKE JOB crap!

12. koldkase

I'm still here, right here, here I am, fussing at the TV screen like the crazy person I am at this point, waiting for someone to point out that A CHILD WAS MURDERED AND HER FATHER SITS ON TV SMILING AND TELLING LIES ABOUT THE CASE. :lier:

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Are you angry at God?

"I have." Talking about Job again. John: "I'd like to see justice in this world, but if it's not going to happen, I'm ok with that."

Burke is with him. Q. This has to be tramatic for him? John, "it has to be."

Something he said earlier, forget what it was, made me think he didn't know Patsy at all.

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I never saw Patsy get angry or mad, he's saying that again.

But --- Geraldo made her mad. That's the only person. Lol.

He's talking about cancer again.

Question from Georgia: Do you believe your book changed public percerption?

A. I don't know. He wanted the book (DOI) to be a testament to their faith (or something like that). Wanted to set the record straight.

Oh, lordy, I wish all the posters were watching this.

15. koldkase

"80% of marriages" don't survive the death of a child, John says.

"You have a 20% chance of blahblahblah" with cancer, says John.

"You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter..." the ransom note reads.

"You stand a 100% chance of getting her back..." reads the ransom note.

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Why not believe in Santa? It's a good deal.

17. koldkase

And for his coup de gras, when asked by Larry if John still believes the killer will be caught, John states that as long as the Boulder DA believes it, he does, but when the Boulder DA gives up, then he will.

Can you imagine? What happened to HIS SOLE MISSION FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE?

Oh, he also said, when asked by Larry if he still had detectives working for him, that no, he didn't, but he did for a couple of years because it was OBVIOUS that THE BPD WASN'T DOING ANYTHING ON IT. Uh...I thought you SWORE UNDER OATH, JOHN, THAT THOSE DETECTIVES WORKED FOR YOUR DEFENSE. Remember? And the BPD certainly DID work the case, how else do you think they got 40 thousand pages of files?

Like I said, MORE LIES, MORE LIES, AND MORE LIES.

Well, I lived through another Ramsey croc. Obviously, Mr. Ramsey has no conscience or care in the world. No fear of any child murderer still "out there" with a grudge against the Ramseys so vicious, he murdered JonBenet. No fear for John's THREE GRANDSONS, I guess. [Thank god they're boys, that's what I have to say.]

La di da.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2006
  18. koldkase

Here's a first person account of an encounter with Patsy's anger, from a poster at WS. Of course, it's anonymous and may not be true...but it rings true to me:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18518&page=2&pp=25

From what I've seen of Patsy, I am sure of it, as well.

19. Tril

Tril Member

What is that disgusting grunting noise in his throat John makes when he talks? Sounds like a porcupine.

20. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

And what about when Patsy got so mad she swore during her June 1998 interview with police detectives. She said, "I don’t give a flying flip how scientific it is. Go back to the damn drawing board!"

Thanks, KK and JC, for reporting on John's new PR infomercial compliments of LKL. It's so frustrating that John can get away with all the lies and no one ever calls him on it. Of course, he has to try to paint Patsy as never having emotions or being angry because he knows people suspect her of killing JonBenet in a rage. Saint Patsy. She could never have raised her hand to her child. Yeah right.

The Ramseys are so pitifully transparent in their attempts to distance themselves from everything regarding JonBenet's death. They didn't touch the ransom note. They never get angry. The pineapple wasn't their "set up." The maglight looked like one they had but it might not be it. (So what happened to the one they had?)

John has his soundbites all right. He's like Job. 80% of marriages don't survive the death of a child. He only saw Patsy cry twice. Blah blah blah. John doesn't have an original thought in his head. He's a programmed automaton. He's acting a script ... the bereaved father. He doesn't feel the emotions but he tries to act the part.

John stated he wasn't angry with the killer of JonBenet. John says he feels sympathy for a man who said he molested JonBenet and cut her vagina and drank her blood. Yet John reserves his anger for Steve Thomas and lies about Steve's qualifications by saying he was a prison guard only two years before JonBenet's death.

John is furious with Steve because Steve got close to the truth. John can't get angry at an imaginary intruder or pervert. They are not a threat to him. Only those who know the Ramseys were involved in JonBenet's death make John angry because one day, they might expose the truth behind the Ramsey's "perfect" facade.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice