Calling Steve Thomas

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Speech!

2. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Fools rush in.

A lot of fools are talking now. Gee, I wonder why? Could it be certain dates with a number significance? Why not the 9th anniversary or the 11th?

Christmas, 40th birthday, 7th birthday, 1997, 118,000.00, at this time.

Time and numbers, time and numbers; the order of the Universe. Order and Chaos, life and death, death and renewal.

HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE EVERYONE!

3. tylin

tylin Banned

I hope Steve speaks Jayelles, but I'm not holding my breathe. He knows how the case was investigated, how facts were ignored and who was bought out by whom. Frankly if I was Steve, I don't know if I'd have the wherewithall to discuss it anymore.

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I agree Jayelles and all. I would love to hear from him too.

Thomas is so far above those surrounding the Ramsey fiasco. I can count on one hand the people who can hold their heads high concerning their involvement in this case. Thomas is at the top of the list.

Good old Alex is finally talking 'eh? What a jerk.

Why won't anyone ask him why he refused to issue warrants for the most basic of things...phone records to name one.

5. Jayelles

One of the things which really touched me about this case was the fact that Steve Thomas spent Christmas 1997 away from his family working on the case.

Whilst everyone else relaxed and made merry with their friends and family, Thomas was alone in a hotel in Atlanta.

Still, this will be a special Christmas for him, his wife and their :baby:

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Same here Jayelles.

Steve Thomas spent more time and put more heart and soul into finding the killer of JonBenet than both of her parents combined. Which can only mean one thing, the parents have guilty knowledge of their daughter's death.

This case is really very simple. That is what is so maddening.

I can only imagine (now that he has a sweet little baby girl) how much this case must still weigh on him.

10 years and things have gotten worse instead of better.

At least Steve Thomas and the handful of others who really did try and find justice for JonBenet can sleep well knowing they did all they could.

7. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

I think Mr Thomas would be well served to say nothing at this juncture.
    Why would he need to....all others are crumbling around him !!
    Am sure his day will come.

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:toast:

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I agree.

But what needs to happen now is that everything that people know about this case needs to start coming out, anonymously or not. Nobody is ever going to be tried now, as they have Patsy for reasonable doubt. That includes John. So there's no reason to let the killer go unrecognized, if never prosecuted.

It's about time people REALLY let the chips fall where they may. If not now, then never. Because 10 years is a magic number, and after this, after Karr providing the perfect denouement after Patsy's demise, the curtain is falling on this case.

Those of us who really care, who care for justice, who care about the sorry state of our justice system, who care about children who are murdered with impunity, who know this case and have stuck it out this long, we're getting older. Life is short.

10. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, life is short - it only lasted 6 years for JonBenet.

:cand: Your parents didn't care, little girl, but we do...

11. Paradox

Because 10 years is a magic number,

Why kk?

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I wish Thomas will give a speech, but I wouldn't blame him if he didn't....Thomas gave all to find justice for JB.

Wherever you are Steve, I wish the best for you and your family. Your concious is clear while Hunter's is haunting him...he didn't get the BASIC evidence in phone records etc.

That has always bugged me....kidnappers calling and Hunter not getting the phone records of all the Ramsey phones....can't remember the excuse, something like PRIVACY was involved. To heck with finding the killers, protect John and Patsy's privacy.

13. Jayelles

10 has always been a magic number. We have 10 finger and 10 toes. There used to be 10 months in the calendar. A decade is a landmark in time. We have 10 digits in our denary number system... Half the world is decimalised...

14. Paradox

TEN The number of the cosmos; the paradigm of creation. The decad contains all numbers and therefore all things and all possiblilities. It is the all inclusive; law; order; dominion. It is the perfect number, the return to unity. The ten Aeons become the Sephiroth, emanating from the Pleroma. It is the numerical value of Yod, the Eternal Word, the first letter of the divine name, the spheres or emanations from the Ein Soph, usually symbolized by the Tree of Life, of which, the Christmas Tree is but one manifestation.

Ten is indeed a magic, spiritual number. The numbers themselves represent the archetypes of our development from conception to birth through life to death.

In remembrance of James Brown.

15. Elle

Elle Member

My husband and two of our three son's birthdays are on the 10th. Also two grandchildren, Jay. So you and Paradox think this is a magic number. I must tell them. :)

16. Elle

Elle Member

Do you have a website for this magic number, Paradox?

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Each dog has his day.

18. Elle

Elle Member

Hello there my young friend, how are you these days? We never ever got back to the Tom Miller CD with KK. Did you enjoy reading through the CD? Maybe we'll get back on track again one of these days. So much has happened since we were discussing Tom's case. No need to make a list. You know them.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas, Punisher.

19. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

If you think 10 is a magic number, you should stay off a craps table. :floor:

20. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

yep give me 6 or 8 any day :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice