Colorado Prosecutor Seeks More Money for JonBenet Ramsey Murder Probe

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Dec 24, 2006.

1. Little

Little Member

Any guesses who the new investigator will be?

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

The Boulder Daily Camera reports that District Attorney Mary Lacey has asked county commissioners for $40,000 to hire another investigator.

What? Another one of John Ramsey's friends needs a job I suppose.

3. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Usual practice would say it is time to bring back Smit officially and full-time. Lacy can feel good about herself for giving an old man a job, and she knows she will be getting a rock-star name back on the case without the responsibility of actually expecting that she will end up with a case to prosecute.

4. Tez

Tez Member

Nah, Show Me, John has some extra time on his hands now, so Mary Lacey is going to hire him as the other investigator! He did such a good job going through those eMails and finding the "Neddie" reference that Lacey has decided to hire him!
    :floor:

5. Show Me

Whynut, Tez...either way Lacy is looking to cover her sorry lazy azz. She's the most ridiculous DA ever!

If Lacy were DA of San Diego she'd be asking Scott Peterson for help and advice.

If she were DA of Los Angeles, she call up OJ and offer his friends jobs to help find the killer of Nicole and Ron.

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hey! You ungrateful guttah ho's can just stop it right now! Mary Lacy can't be finding pedophiles all over the world with only one investigator! Michael Tracey can only do so much, after all! How many pervs can he email hundreds of times at once? He needs HELP! And I hear there's one or two very available child sex ring hunters looking for work. For $40K, Lacy can probably hire half a dozen Krebbies. They work cheap, I've heard. And think of all the "child sex ring intruder suspects" THEY can come up with in a year! Why, Boulder jail will be a virtual Pervland Paradise! I hear other than bicycle thiefs, they have a lot of time on their hands there.

7. Show Me

40,000 isn't a lot when you spend close to 10,000 to fly 'suspects' first class back to Boulder.

Can Tracey do it? Will he sacrifice his leisure time to spend it in the Pub creating and contacting 4 new suspects? Will the U of CO donate valuable pc equiment and lost distance phone money for their beloved professor Tracey to use?

Will Lacy's DA office be willing to pick up the phone bill cheerfully again?

Can Lou stretch his power point presentation to cover ALL four suspects?

Can John Ramsey manage to squeeze one more LKL 'poor me' self love fest into his busy suing schedule?

Will be an interesting year.

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Might not do her any good come mid-January.

9. Show Me

Why Punisher?

10. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

how many ppl do yo reckon you can extradite for 40 big ones ?? :beammeup:

11. wombat

wombat Member

Hey Kangatruth - are you Steve Thomas? He's apparently in AUstralia now.

Fess up!

12. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Lacy should use the money for a brain transplant. Any chimp will do.

13. tylin

tylin Banned

bahaaaaaaaa :bateye: :p :laffbig: :floor:

14. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

well its either me or one of the other 9 !! :laughup:

15. wombat

wombat Member

If Steve Thomas is really in Australia, you're lucky to have him.

16. Show Me

That's animal cruelty!

Besides it'd be a waste...Lacy never uses her brain anyway.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice