Boulder Daily Camera Poll

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Dec 26, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

http://www.dailycamera.com/polls/2006/dec/top-news/

Vote for the top local news stories of 2006. Please choose 10 stories.

Nearly 10 years after the death of JonBenet Ramsey, and shortly after her mother’s death, John Mark Karr arrested on suspicion of killing the 6-year-old beauty queen. He’s released after investigators find out his DNA doesn’t match crime-scene evidence.

Boulder Marine Lance Hering stages his own disappearance, spurring the most expensive search in Boulder County history before his friend admits they made up the story because Hering was terrified of his unit in Iraq. He remains missing.

Baby Jason Midyette is killed, and his parents refuse to speak to police. A grand jury investigation is launched after 10 months with no arrests.

Boulder City Councilman Richard Polk is arrested on suspicion of driving stoned.

Rob Smoke irks Boulder with his MySpace page that boasts: "I’m horny. I’m stoned. And I’m a city official."

2. heymom

heymom Member

How to choose? How to choose? What a horrible dilemna!

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

They left off my choice - JonBenet's Killer dies......

4. heymom

heymom Member

Here are the results of the survey thus far:

Baby Jason isn't getting much attention...just a few more votes than the MySpace page of Rob Smoke. These are not in order of numbers of votes, BTW.

Vote for the top local news stories of 2006. Please choose 10 stories.

Nearly 10 years after the death of JonBenet Ramsey, and shortly after her mother’s death, John Mark Karr arrested on suspicion of killing the 6-year-old beauty queen. He’s released after investigators find out his DNA doesn’t match crime-scene evidence. 6% 33 votes

Marine Lance Hering stages his own disappearance, spurring the most expensive search in Boulder County history before his friend admits they made up the story because Hering was terrified of his unit in Iraq. He remains missing. 6% 35 votes

Baby Jason Midyette is killed, and his parents refuse to speak to police. A grand jury investigation is launched after 10 months with no arrests. 3% 19 votes

Boulder High School student Hannah Boemker, 16, is killed by an ambulance responding to a false report of a fire. 3% 16 votes

Boulder becomes the first city in the country to pass an energy tax, approved by voters. 7% 38 votes

A 6-year-old boy hiking with his family is attacked by a mountain lion, sustaining serious injuries and prompting nervousness in the community as more of the animals are spotted in east county and even downtown Boulder. 7% 38 votes

Boulder unveils a first-of-its kind program to require that dogs have "voice and sight" certification before going leashless on open space properties. Despite much hoopla, the program goes off without a hitch. 5% 30 votes

Voters pass the largest bond in Boulder Valley School District’s history, approving nearly $300 million for capital projects in schools. 6% 32 votes

East Boulder County’s growing pains continue, with approval of a Super Wal-Mart in Lafayette leaving that town working to redevelop the former store sits, and Louisville leaders approving an urban renewal plan that they previously rejected. 3% 16 votes

The immigration battle comes to the forefront across Colorado, spurring a special legislative session. 5% 29 votes

A suspect in a marijuana grow dies when he is hit by a Lafayette police officer’s Taser gun. 2% 13 votes

Democrats win big in November, gaining majorities in the U.S. House and Senate, plus Colorado’s governorship and Legislature for the first time in four decades. 7% 40 votes

Twenty Ninth Street mall opens on the former Crossroads site after years of anticipation and falling sales-tax revenue. 7% 40 votes

Broomfield Event Center opens, bringing minor league sports, major music acts and traffic woes to U.S. 36. 2% 11 votes

After a national firestorm over Ward Churchill’s 9/11 essay, CU’s chancellor recommends that he be fired for plagiarism and misconduct. Churchill is prevented from teaching, but continues to fight CU in court. 5% 27 votes

Louisville opens new library, asks Superior to pay part of the tab. 1% 8 votes

Boulder City Councilman Richard Polk is arrested on suspicion of driving stoned. 4% 26 votes

The New Horizons mission to Pluto is launched, just months before the ice dwarf’s planetary status if revoked. 3% 18 votes

Gang members kill Martin Garcia with a sword and baseball bats in Longmont. 1% 8 votes

Dozens of University of Colorado students are displaced in the Shadow Creek apartment fire, which was sparked by a hookah. 1% 7 votes

A 22-year-old man is killed while jumping off a crane at a construction site on the University of Colorado campus. 1% 9 votes

Farmers’ wells are shut off after Boulder, along with other cities and farmers, assert their superior water rights. 4% 22 votes

Rob Smoke irks Boulder with his MySpace page that boasts: "I’m horny. I’m stoned. And I’m a city official." 2% 15 votes

530 total votes

5. wombat

wombat Member

Wordy McWordy.

Patsy Ramsey died this year, forever shutting the door on investigation of her involvement in the death of her "that child". We will never have direct testimony from Patsy about what happened to her kid. That is so huge, even if she was just a guilty by-stander, which I don't believe. (I think she did it.)

I also think that in May of last year, Patsy either wrote or caused to be written a post here, under the hat "mybelief". I think she knew she was ta-ta from her cancer at that point, and believed that John Mark Karr was going to be railroaded into at least an indictment, and Patsy then tried to dot some I's and cross some T's. The timing is too convenient for that poster to have been miscellaneous. That was around when they were believing that Karr was the bad guy (thanks to the irreplaceable help of the elegant Professor Tracey), and Patsy was thinking that maybe the killer had been captured at last. Or fingered at last.

I will look for the old post over the weekend -I am too enslaved now by my business - apologies to all.

6. tylin

tylin Banned

That would be my choice too RR.
    :bow: :thumbsup:

7. tylin

tylin Banned

wombat,
    Could this be what you're looking for?
    Below is also the link to the entire thread...it's just too good to bypass.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6836&page=1

8. wombat

wombat Member

Oh yes, that's it. I obsessed about that for weeks. I think either She Herself wrote it, or had help from Aunt Pam.

It reads even more like the Ramseys now that we know they were planning on fingering Karr.

It's full of ransom note words and phrases, and is structured like her Christmas letters. Even the hat - mybelief - is something that Patsy said in a deposition - "My belief is that whoever wrote the ransom note" killed JonBenet. Mine too!

9. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

intersting post that ...the patsy durge...funny...what evidence points elsewhere?? .must have missed that gem!! :violin:

10. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

yea

I noticed that unusual word in there - scrutiny. I don't know many people who use that word.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Good for you, tylin, finding this post by Watching You (post #1),and very observant of Wombat. Thank you both.

My reply to this was the following post. I would like to add Miss/Mr Marple

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

12. wombat

wombat Member

What do you thinks Susan Stine is up to these days, Elle? All quiet on that front.

13. Elle

Elle Member

She's too quiet, Wombat. Maybe she's posting on the boards (?). :) She could be "My Belief" (?).

14. wombat

wombat Member

Maybe. Mybelief is definitely one of them. The fact that mybelief disappeared after a few posts does not point to an "uninvolved" person

15. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Susan is keeping a close eye on John Mark Karr. If Karr goes ahead with his sexual resignment surgery, Susan will do the same. They can then live together happily everafter. :floor:

16. Elle

Elle Member

Isn't it funny how these strange hats come and go, Wombat? They give themselves away, by the way they suddenly appear and disappear, but the writing style is always very similar, that all of them may well be mybelief. This is my belief. :)

17. wombat

wombat Member

OUCH!

Way to end 2006, BS!!!

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Blues Strat...

You are bad! :takeabow:

Happy New Year, Everyone! May 2007 be your best year yet, and may we have peace on earth and an end to the insanity in Iraq.

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Happy New Year to all, as well.

2006 was an eventful year, probably the death knell of the case, but it certainly went out with a bang.

I wonder if 2007 will find the case fading into infamy forever. I guess it will, unless Tracey and Smit can scrounge up another dead suspect, or another wingnut looking for his 15 minutes of JonBenet infamy in his sick fantasies. Lord knows Lacy will be ready! They've already had a trial run, after all! :nuts: :nuts: :wnut: :nuts: :nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice