Chuck Green - Ramsey case full of Myths

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

http://www.chieftain.com/editorial/1167216177/3

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Not to mention, they could subpoena PHONE RECORDS of the Ramseys. I doubt they'd still exist, but hey, it's worth a try!

Oh...wait. The DA said she's not investigating the Ramseys anymore.

Of course, THE PHONE RECORDS could reveal the INTRUDER contacted the Ramseys so long ago, maybe to check on who was home, maybe to play with them. That's what so many RSTers think it was all about, right?

WHAT INVESTIGATOR IN THIS WORLD CAN INVESTIGATE A CHILD MURDER IN THE HOME AND NOT GET THE DARN PHONE RECORDS SUBPOENAED...EVER?!

3. heymom

heymom Member

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Yet another excellent article which will unfortunately, lead nowhere but to the RST chant of BORG!

:borg:

5. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks to weakling Alex Hunter. the Ramseys were not indicted. I wonder if he receives a regular check every Christmas from the RST team (?). Maybe even John himself might have enough $$$ left over from the JonBenét fund to send him a few. Oops, but there wasn't one penny in this fund when it was checked out a few years after the crime. Strange (?).

Thanks for posting this, Jay

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Ah-but they always chant "BORG" if someone's not repeating the party line...

7. koldkase

Not so faaaast, Barbara....

This article contains correct information that we often see misstated, twisted, or plain lied about, and having another source state the truth is not nothing, IMO.

We now have another source who states that the grand jury did NOT vote, much less vote NO INDICTMENT. That puts the lie to another RST myth that they love to throw around as proof there is no evidence against the Ramseys.

We've seen how the RST love lies many times, and recently, they laughed about John Ramsey LYING about Steve Thomas' experience as a detective on LKL. Now we see how many times they've LIED about the grand jury voting NOT to indict the Ramseys.

No one has EVER stated that to be true other than the RST that I've seen. They never give a source, know that any source named would be outed as having BROKEN the grand jury secrecy law in Colorado. However, since Schiller had a GRAND JUROR on TV last summer talking about the grand jury proceedings in a very SLANTED way, the RST has only taken that as MORE PROOF that the ENTIRE grand jury voted NOT to indict the Ramseys.

But now we have had Henry Lee state flat out in the Globe that the grand jury did not vote. Period. Hunter didn't ask for a vote. Chuch Green is stating this as well:

And ANOTHER RST lie AGAIN debunked, yet they KEEP denying the truth, in spite of the FACTS:

Someone should point out to the RST the fallacy of their ridiculous DNA argument, in response to McKinley's statement that the DNA was NOT tested for ethnicity because the tiny, limited sample was being preserved for trial testing: Margoo says that JB's undies were full of the foreign DNA in the two blood spots. And she would know that...how? Yet logically, if there was so much DNA in the undies that there would be NO PROBLEM having enough to test for ETHNICITY, then WHY DON'T THEY HAVE ENOUGH FOR A COMPLETE STRAND OF 13 MARKERS INSTEAD OF THE INSUFFICIENT LESS THAN 10 MARKERS THEY HAVE, TOO FEW TO EVEN GET IT ENTERED INTO CODIS EXCEPT ON A WEEK BY WEEK ENTRY AND COMPARISON? Oh, never mind. The Ramsters don't appreciate the finer points of logic.

This is always good to see remembered by the press, because it was one of the most SCANDALOUS moves of the D.A./BPD in the first days of the investigation, among many, I might add:

That would be Aunt Pam who stated to a reporter when Patsy died that PATSY HAD HER VICTORY! Got it, Aunt Pam! No arrest. No accountability. No justice for JonBenet. No jail time, no trial, no prison sentence, no revealing dirty little family secrets. SBTC VICTORY! (No one can say Aunt Pam doesn't have BALLS.) We cannot make this stuff up!

And I do NOT remember ever reading THIS before: Patsy's side of the bed wasn't slept in? That's pretty damning, I think. It certainly supports Patsy being first involved in what went on that night, if not the sole perp by the end:

Then there is Green's erudite assessment of Mary Lacy's infatuation with the Ramseys, as evidenced by her irresponsible PUBLIC STATEMENT after the Carnes decision in the Wolf suit and her attendance at Patsy's funeral.

I suggest anyone who appreciates Mr. Green's honesty in the face of the continuing DISINFORMATION being spread with glee by the RST write him an email:

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

The current issue of Globe magazine, one of the popular supermarket tabloids, has an artist’s rendition of what 16-year-old JonBenet Ramsey might look like today if she hadn’t been murdered during Christmas Night 10 years ago.

Predictably she would have matured into an attractive - not stunningly so - teenager with all the appearances of an affluent lifestyle and happy social life.

There was one big omission from that portrait, however. She wasn’t wearing a beauty queen’s tiara and sash.

Unless she had rebelled against her domineering mother’s demands, JonBenet would have been groomed to compete in all the big pageants - Miss Teen, Miss America and Miss USA. Even today she might be preparing to live in a Big Apple suite provided by Donald Trump.

None of that was pictured in the doctored-up "photo" of JonBenet, though, and so it’s just about as genuine as a lot of other "myths" in the strange murder case.

There is a myth that DNA evidence eventually will solve the case, when the reality is that - even according to world-class expert Dr. Henry Lee - JonBenet’s killer didn’t leave behind any incriminating DNA.

There is a myth that a grand jury decided there wasn’t enough evidence to indict anyone for the slaying. The reality is that the jurors were never allowed to vote on whether they thought there was enough evidence to indict.

There is a myth that, after the first few hours of the investigation when the scene was compromised, that the Ramsey home was under tight police control. The reality is that JonBenet’s aunt, Pam Paugh, was allowed to cart boxes full of the family’s belongings out of the house a couple of days after the murder, disturbing forensic evidence in several rooms - including JonBenet’s bedroom.

There is a myth that there isn’t any available evidence that hasn’t been secured. However, Fleet White, a close friend of JonBenet’s father, still hasn’t been confident enough with the integrity of the investigation to fully explain his suspicions - and he was with John Ramsey when his daughter’s body was discovered in a basement storage room. Additionally, all medical and psychological records of JonBenet and her mother, Patsy, haven’t been subpoenaed - something that can now be easily accomplished since both of them are dead.

There is a myth that because the Ramseys were suspects, no other leads were followed. The reality is that thousands of hours of investigative work were devoted to the pursuit of more than 100 potential suspects.

There is a myth that JonBenet’s parents slept through the night, while the murder was occurring in the house. The reality is that some investigators say that Patsy Ramsey was wearing the same clothes on the morning of the murder as she wore the previous night, and that her side of the Ramsey bed hadn’t been slept in.

The popular myths will never be dispensed with until the murder is solved.

Alex Hunter, the retired district attorney who was in office when the murder occurred, told the Rocky Mountain News this month that as long as the case rests in the district attorney’s office - rather than in the police department - it won’t likely be pursued properly. DA Mary Lacy, who took the case out of the police department, has declared that JonBenet’s parents didn’t commit the crime.

For all intents and purposes, the case is dead - at least as long as DA Lacy is in command. She has shown no interest in pursuing still-open aspects of the investigation, because they involve the possible incrimination of Patsy Ramsey in the death of her own daughter.

Lacy has demonstrated more zeal in working with a University of Colorado journalism professor in pursuing his imaginary leads than in working with police and the FBI on unexplored avenues.

The legacy of the JonBenet Ramsey case is one of incompetent police work at the beginning, and 10 years later the justice system continues to serve as an example of mishandling.

That would be tragic in itself, but the incompetence in Boulder seems to be perpetuating itself. It’s been 10 months since 11-week-old Jason Midyette died with 20 bone fractures, and no charges have been filed in the case.

DA Lacy also is in charge of that investigation.

Chuck Green, veteran Colorado journalist and former editor-in-chief of The Denver Post, syndicates a statewide column and is at chuckgreencolo@msn.com .

9. Barbara

You are right RR,

I sure hope this doesn't go nowhere. There are many pieces of correct information and mythbusting in all the recent articles published.

However, I notice on the RST based forums, there are little to no acknowledgement of the articles let alone comments from anyone standing "corrected"

This is the time for Smit, Wood, et al to come forward and comment one way or the other

BTW, Where is Wood these days? He's been awfully quiet since his cash cow dried up with Ramsey. Is he too busy trying to silence internet posters?

Yoo hoo, Lin....what say you????? :wood:

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Lin Wood can't say anything. He's in a straight jacket foaming at the mouth with his thumb stuck up his nose. There are so many people speaking the truth about the Ramsey case, it's like a yard full of whack-a-moles that Lin can't smack with threats and lawsuits, and that has made him bone crazy. Poor Lin Wood. Ten years of suing and sound bites and pushing of useless, irrelevant DNA, and now it's all starting to come undone.

11. Barbara

The thought and visual of Wood in a straight jacket pleases me endlessly

Wood and Smit and the rest of the RST have played these latest developments the same way:

They have chosen to IGNORE all these articles and more important, they have decided to ignore the TRUTH

I guess they figure that the truth will just go away if they are ignored. Whatever will they talk about if they can't speak of the "caucasian" DNA, or Karr being a viable suspect (along with a friend of course), or Helgoth, or Gigax, or the Ramseys being the only people investigated, or the BPD being at fault 100%, or the Ramsey "cooperation"????

I guess they'll just have to continue spouting that all these experts are just plain wrong and don't know as much as THEY do.

12. Barbara

Is this a new revelation? Have I heard this so long ago that I forgot? Who would have been the person commenting on whether her side was slept in?

13. koldkase

Barbara, I mentioned in my post that I didn't remember hearing this either. This is rather BIG in the "who did what, and when" category, isn't it?

Like I said, this puts the Patster front and center. If John was the one asleep first and last, and ONLY, THEY BOTH LIED.

14. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

How do you tell if someone's side of the bed had or hadn't been slept in? Is he making the assumption that Patsy wouldn't have straightened the bed when she gets out of it in the morning?

15. koldkase

The only way I can see this as being discerned is if the bed was only ruffled on one side and the other still looked "made up." An impression in the bed is usually present on one side when one person sleeps there, if that person isn't the kind of sleeper who moves around a lot. I don't move much when I sleep and you can see clearly where I've lain all night when I sleep alone. (Hubby is a loud snorer, so sometimes I use the guest room when it feels like hurricane season on my head. I recently heard they now build "snoring rooms" onto the master bedroom, with an extra small room with a bed for couples who have a heavy snorer. I can relate.)

Anyway, seems like it would have to be something significant like that for cops to say they noticed only one side had been slept on.

And I think it's been well documented that Patsy wasn't much of a housekeeper, so no, I don't expect she made the bed that morning--if this is true. As long as we don't get more than "some investigators" as a source, we can only speculate.

16. Barbara

You sure did mention it KK. That's what happens when I read at work when there is so much going on. But it's good to know that it's not just me

Yes, this is rather BIG. I am soooo curious as to where that came from and who determined her side hadn't been slept in. I guess her side may have been very neat and knowing what we know about Patsy's housekeeping priorities or lack thereof, I suppose that her making her bed upon arising just isn't the Patsy that we know and love

17. tylin

tylin Banned

I just may have to reread several articles---articles on a few different forums, in order to find the source but I've read just within the past day or so that one of the dects who first walked through the Ram's home on Dec. 26th, noticed that Patsy's side of the bed wasn't slept in. :x In other words Patsy's side of the bed wasn't turned down...not even a wrinkle in the comforter. :whistle:

18. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Here's a thought... How did they know it was Patsy's side and not John's?

19. tylin

tylin Banned

Good question BluesStrat,
    I'm betting it's because Patsy's bedside table had different items on it than John's..but then again, I'm guessing. ;)

20. Elle

Elle Member

tylin,

If this is for real, then John Ramsey himself would have known she was up all night, surely? Plus he must know his wife's personal habits, as in getting out her bed and remaking her side straight away.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice