Ollie Gray - Doh!/Duh!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Is this man following the same case as the rest of us?

http://www.krdotv.com/story.cfm?nav=news&storyID=1832

There seems to be a common theme with Ollie Gray & co in that they don't seem to realise that being IN A DIFFERENT STATE ... would tend to rule a suspect out immediately.

ala Gigax & Karr

It simply beggars belief.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, HOW is old Ollie going to get all this FREE PUBLICITY THAT MONEY CAN'T BUY if he's not SHILLING for the Ramseys? D'oh, indeed!

3. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Wait a minute? What?

First of all, LAUGH OUT LOUD at "hired along with Lou Smit by the Ramsey family to investigate the crime." My, my, my. Patsy dies and the whole Ramsey family talking-point system gets shot to heck, as they forget that, shhhhhh, they were never supposed to admit that Lou was hired by the family, that this whole "oh, he just investigates because he wants justice done and does it for free" act was exactly that, an act.

Second, "not sure if the case is being worked by anyone in the Boulder Police Department"? Imagine that. The case is taken away from the BPD, and Ollie is not sure if the good men and women of the BPD have gone out of their way to sneak about all ninja-like and contribute to Lacy's investigation while maintaining a public fiction that no, no, Lacy did take it away from them, it is her baby now, they have other things to concentrate on.

Seriously, it must be heaven to be the children of these men. Ollie could have a son who was eating forbidden cookies right out of the cookie jar, and if that son said "An intruder forced them in my mouth!" his dad would have to follow the evidence and assume that he should investigate the possibility that an intruder did indeed force cookies in his child's mouth.

4. koldkase

hahahaha Nothing gets past the Alert Scottish viewer and the surgically analytical eye of Why Nut!

Guess the old fox Smit has at last been caught in the henhouse.

And did Lacy forget to TELL the BPD they're supposed to still be investigating the case, just don't tell the old boy named Sue Woody?

:floor:

Thanks for this. I needed a laugh.

5. koldkase

Hey, we better capture this before Smit has a fit and they take it off the site:

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Tuesday Gray told us that just because DNA at the crime scene did not match Karr's, that doesn't mean Karr was not involved. He says on the morning that JonBenet's body was found a car was spotted cruising the streets of Boulder and, "it just so happened that he (Karr) owned that same make of car."

Oooooo....did Karr own a STRANGE van?

Seriously what the ell is Gray smoking?

7. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

imagine that...a car on the road !! golly!!

was this guy born a :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( or just a self made man ??

Maybe that car actually travelled with Karr through the local Stargate !!
    why do ppl ( and by that media ) give these fwits any time of day at all!!

8. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

You got that right woman !!

Now what's wrong with Ollie Molly's statements below:

Statement #1: "Gray says DNA evidence exonerated the Ramsey family as suspects as early as 1997, but no one on the government side of the case ever made that known to the public."

Statement #2: "on Tuesday Gray told us that just because DNA at the crime scene did not match Karr's, that doesn't mean Karr was not involved"

Gee maybe it's because the Ramseys were in the house in Boulder, Colorado the night of the murder and Karr wasn't ??? Ya think ?

And then this jewel:

Ollie Statement: "He says on the morning that JonBenet's body was found a car was spotted cruising the streets of Boulder and, "it just so happened that he (Karr) owned that same make of car."

Obviously he's talking about the Jaguar, of which both John Ramsey and John Karr owned one at one time in different years.

Hey Ollie, super detective, read this from crimerant.com below:

==========================================
    http://www.crimerant.com/?p=144

Jag-or-Not: A Crime Rant Exlcusive on Karr’s Car

"There’s been some talk about one of John Karr’s vehicles, a Jaguar, specifically, and how it could have been related to the crime scene or spotted near the Ramsey house during the period of JBR’s murder.

The following is an excerpt from the first search warrant affidavit in 1996 generated by the case:

Your Affiant requests a search warrant for the premises, for a 1995 Jaguar 4 door with Colorado passenger license plate #MAN8301 which is in the garage of the premises, for a 1996 Jeep Cherokee utility vehicle with Colorado license plate #MAH5615 which is located in the garage of the premises, and for the curtilage of the premises which is located at 755 15th St., Boulder, Colorado to search for the items listed in Attachment B, which is attached and incorporated into this affidavit. … Your Affiant … viewed the two (2) vehicles parked inside the attached garage. She described one of the vehicles as a Jaguar 4 door and the other vehicle as a utility type vehicle. Detective Arndt obtained a Cosin printout of the vehicles listing to John Ramsey. The Cosin printout indicated that John Ramsey is the driver of a 1995 Jaguar 4 door with Colorado passenger license #MAN8301. Cosin indicated that John Ramsey is the driver of a 1996 Jeep utility vehicle with Colorado passenger license #MAH5615.

So the Jag in question is named here and described in great detail. There was also a report that there was “an unknown Jaguar seen in the area [of the Ramsey house] during a Christmas party at a friend’s home on Dec. 25.†Crime Rant beleives it was Lou Smit who actually reported this — correct us if we’re wrong.

Okay … several of his former students have reported that Karr drove a Jag (along with other “look-at-me-I’m-somebody-models†of course). Jags in the 1980s and early 1990s stood out as luxury cars, simply because back then there weren’t as many luxury cars as there are today. There were Jags, Mercedes, BMWs, Porsches, Cadillacs, and maybe one or two more. But it was the Jag’s aesthetics. It was different; you noticed it—the car stood out.

Crime Rant has obtained exclusive information regarding John Karr’s Jaguar. John Karr, of Hamilton, Alabama, indeed owned a 1987 gray Jaguar, with an original title date listed as “6/23/1997,†six months or so after JBR’s murder. The car is described as a 6 cylinder, 4-door sedan … the license plate number on Karr’s Jag was 49AT639. The VIN number listed as SAJAV134XHC475631.

Who knows if Karr knew John Ramsey had a Jag and in copycat-style bought one and later registered it in Alabama? Or if if the carr in question was picked up in Colorado and registered six months later in Alabama?

Or worse yet, this has nothing to do with anything and is another example of a Boulder DA falling off a cliff."
    ==========================================

Apparently Ollie and Lacy, along with Smit and a few others are falling off the same cliff.

ACR

9. Why_Nut

For the record, I have captured the video of that news segment with the Gray interview, so if they take it down we still have access. Also, I have the first two hours of the raw Hunter interview and am working on the third. (Finally bit the bullet and purchased the software that makes saving these streaming videos quite easy. A notable exception is those darn New Hope Hawaii church items, which can still be seen but cannot be saved.)

10. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

The Liars Club

I can't decide who is the bigger liar, Smit or Gray.

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Were you ever able to get the 1st Hawaii video so that it could be viewed by Heymom and others who had trouble with it?

12. heymom

heymom Member

Why, thank you, Why Nut! Alex Hunter is one of the most boring speakers I have ever listened to, but it's fun to watch the snow falling through the window beside him! And how would I ever have known about the Mike Kane Muffin-fest, had I not watched the first 60+ minutes of this snoozer?

Can I still view the first part of the Hawaii video? I can't make it work from the church's website. Do you have it somewhere else now?

What software do you have and can you capture stuff from YouTube?

13. Why_Nut

http://www.enewhope.org/nhn/nhn-player.php?resourceid=46

This link works for me, it is the first part and will be the bane of my existence since it seems to be a Quicktime file, played through a Flash interface, and ought to be possible to save, but maybe the tech people at New Hope put some secure measures on it to keep it from being captureable. Such is life.

Saving things off of YouTube is very easy, there is a plug-in for Firefox called VideoDownloader that does the job well enough. The program I just bought is Replay A/V. For general capture purposes, I use Nero, hooked up to my ATI TV Wonder. It would be nice to upgrade that stuff sometime soon, but, as said earlier, it does the job well enough, too.

14. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

You're such a technowizard. I don't know what my problem is but I can't view Westword, I can't view any of Fox's videos and now I can't even listen to any of KHOW's programmes. I just get the site inaccessible page.

Methinks they don't want any viewers from Scotland. I have the same problem on both my laptop and my desktop which have different firewall programmes and settings. My laptop has more liberal settings than my desktop and there are things I can so on my laptop which I can't do on my desktop - but viewing the above is not amongst them.

It makes no difference whether I use IE or Firefox.

15. Elle

Elle Member

I just checked this url and it opened for me. I saw this the first time Why_Nut posted it. You really are the greatest, WN. :) Thank you for all you do for us here.

I know how you feel, Jay, there are some url's that just won't work for me either.

16. heymom

heymom Member

This works now, so I am happily (?) watching John and Patsy in the first part of the interview. I don't know why it wouldn't work in the first place. I noticed that the minute Wayne started talking about why the police focused on them, John put his arm around Patsy in almost an aggressive manner, while he discussed the fact that they don't fit the normal profile of a family at risk. He watches her like a hawk whenever she starts to talk. Very interesting.

Edited to add: In case anyone wants to watch the 2nd part - just change the last part of the URL to 48 (the first part is 46) and you will be there. I couldn't get to it via their own link. Here.

Ramseys Hawaii Part 2

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Why waste time on this man?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice