Foreign Faction People: What are they like?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Show Me, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

It'd be interesting to disect the foreign faction people....the ransom note give us clues.

'Listen carefully'....foreign faction people or FFP's often get confused and think people can 'hear' their written words. A pecular trait of the FFP's.

'We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction.' FFP's are cult like...still individuals but with a group mentality...and they are damn proud to be that foreign faction no matter how small.

'We respect you business, but not the country it serves'. FFP's undestand business and hate Americans.

'At this time we have your daughter in our possession. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter.' FFP's are dead serious when they write with their left hand, they quiver and shake...and all FFP's are right handed. John must not understand this for he didn't follow the instructions to the letter.

'You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account.' FFP's rarely make over $3,000.00 a year and thus $118,000.00 is enough to support Foreign Factionland for two generations.

2. Show Me

'$100,000 will be in $100 bills and the remaining $18,000 in $20 bills.' FFP's need never go to the bank, they have change.

'Make sure you bring an adequate size attache to the bank.' FFP's have been known to be completely embarassed when a victim brings too small an attache and must leave the bank carrying some of the money out in the open. Besides it's uncouth.

'When you get home you will put the money in a brown paper bag.' A clever FFP disguise.

'I will call you between 8 and 10 am tomorrow to instruct you on delivery.' FFP's might get up early or sleep in.

'The delivery will be exhauting so I advise you to be rested.' Did the FFP's expect John and Patsy so go back to bed after reading the ransom note...or was it, as in the last FFP kidnapping, going to be the race, swim, American Idol Try Out marathon the FFP's put the last victims through?

'If we monitor you getting the money early...' Again the FFP's might sleep in.

'...we might call you early...' If we feel like it.

'...to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence an earlier pick-up of your daughter.' The FFP's are clever at following their victims and timing their cooperation.

3. wombat

wombat Member

"We respect your business, but not the country that it serves"

Nonsense.

The FFP are complimenting John, but not the great big world he functions in. Not the USA that pays the money for the service John offers. But JOHN is OK.

I've never gotten WTF that was supposed to be about, other than the FFP were panicking here, trying to come up with a political motive for the faux kidnapping.

If the FFP respected the business, why didn't they just muster on Pearl Street, walk in to Access Graphics, and apply for a job? Fight the power from the inside, man!!! A-ttica!! A-ttica!! A-ttica!!!

The other thing is, by Dec 96, it wasn't John's business any more. He had sold it to LM, and was mildly dreaming of buying it back. He says in DOI that he was really planning on re-acquiring it when they called him in, what, a month after the murder? and said, it's sold and you're outta here.

Remember that Access Graphics lives on, as GE Access, a "solutions company" for A/E and tech firms. It's just the women in John's life that are actually dead.

4. Show Me

Wombat I choked reading your post! Too funny! I think you know these FFPs well.

5. Show Me

Okay what about the next part of the ransom note?

'Any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of your daughter.' Don't f*ck with the FFP man!

'You will also be denied her remains for proper burial.' Okay so they forgot the body...big deal, any kidnapper might forget his main goal....or it could be once they reached Foreign Factionland..."Did you get the body?" "No man it was YOUR turn." "Did you get the body?" "No I thought you said you'd get the body!" "Oh ****! Did anyone get the body?"

'The two gentlemen watching over your daughter do not particularly like you so I advise you not to provoke them.'
    FFPs respect John, hate his country and yet don't particularly like him. FFPs are soooo high school. FFPs also have a warped sense of what constitutes a gentlemen, I'd say beheading an innocent 6 year old 'cause they are mad at the father does not make them gentlemen.

6. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

listen very carefully

sounds like a line from "Allo Allo" !!!

7. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

LOL!! Looks like the FFP didn't deny her body for proper burial after all!

BTW, I think the spelling of any words should be left as they are in the note, such as "bussiness" and "posession".

-Tea

8. Tez

Tez Member

Show Me, I love this thread! FFP's might sleep in! BWHAAAA!!!

9. Show Me

You are correct! I forget....the above words are they way FFPs spell business and possession!

10. Show Me

C'mon Tez and join in...I know you know your FFPs.

11. Tez

Tez Member

I need to reread the FFPs ransom novel, so I can prepare!

12. Amber

Amber Member

Listening to the Hawaii interview JR grunted that the foreign faction murdered Jonbenet because they were jealous of him.

Jealous? Of what? Methinks JR has delusions of grandeur...Was he soooooo good looking, soooo intelligent and articulate?

Who the hell knew of JR outside of the USA? How would a foreign faction come to hear about him? Why not target Ted Turner or Richard Branson?

And who on earth refers to themselves as foreign? You are foreign to other people not to yourself! I don't introduce myself to people in Thailand as a foreigner!!...

The 'Listen Carefully' has always indicated to me that someone was initially dictating the ransom note whilst someone else wrote it...as others have said you would say 'read this carefully' or something similar...'listen' indicates you are speaking to your audience.

13. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

the only foreign faction jealous were the ..

Loyal Lillipution Leftish Legion of Laconic Lizard Lickers !!

he was just wrong for their cause.. he had to be taught a lesson!!

14. Show Me

lolololo Kanga!

'Speaking to anyone about your situation, such as Police, FBI, will result in your daughter being beheaded.' FFPs are monitoring the phones, house and neighborhood.

'If we catch you talking to a stray dog, she dies.' Jacque can't be relied on to keep his furry mouth shut.

'If you alert bank authorities, she dies. If the money is in any way marked or tampered with, she dies. You will be scanned for electronic devices and if any are found she dies.' Are the FFPs counting cell phones as electronic? Amazing how mad the FFPs are at John, left him sleeping comfortably in his bed and take their revenge on a six year old girl.

'You can try to deceive us us but be warned that we are familiar with Law enforcement counter measures and tactics.' FFPs regularly watch all the latest crime shows, so don't try to fool them!

15. wombat

wombat Member

Why would they "scan" him for electronic devices? Why wouldn't the FFP just whack him over the head and search him? Did they expect the electronic device to be stuck up his arse and only visible in Xrays? Or maybe they thought John had a chip implanted in his neck, like my dog does?

Yes indeedy, Show Me, FFPs are a strange breed. Beat the hell out of a little girl and left mommy/daddy cuddled up in their bed one floor and 500 feet away from her.

16. Show Me

Yeah FFPs tend to be cowards....all 3 gentlemen decided to kidnap and kill a six year old girl, yet left daddy zonked out in his bedroom blissfully slumbering away.

And FFPs have not learned yet that beheading is different from strangling....

17. Show Me

'You stand a 99% chance of killing your daughter if you try to out smart us.' Here is a strange thing....the FFPs actually gave John a one in one hundred chance he can outsmart them....I don't know of any other kidnapping case where the kidnappers gave the victims any chance...but not the FFPs. Realistic to the core, they admitted their plan wasn't perfect....

'Follow our instructions and you stand a 100% chance of getting her back.' Well dah! They left the body so of course John will get his child back. FFPs are statistic masters...

'You and your family are under constant scrutiny as well as the authorities.' See how many phone calls the FFPs may have made in December.....I think the phone records were important, but not Alex Hunter.
    Constant scrutiny.....the gentlemen FFPs had the area well covered...cops too. FFPs are known to drive strange vans....but John can tell a FFP van from a normal strange van by watching it for a few minutes alone.

18. Show Me

'Don't try to grow a brain John.' The movie Speed is a national treasure in Foreign Factionland and the phrase well known to the populace.

'You are not the only Fat Cat in town, so don't think that killing will be difficult.' FFPs are pros and have kidnapped/killed many times....we just don't know about these other crimes. Perhaps the other victims followed the instructions to the letter and received their loved one back safe and unharmed. Or the FFPs want to bait Tracey again and laugh themselves silly over his documentaries.

'Don't underestimate us John.' All FFPs belong to MENSA.

'Use that good southern common sense of yours.' Not the damn yankee common sense....after all Foreign Factionland is in the southern hemisphere.

'It's up to you now John!' Now go get those twenty and hundred dollar bills....

'Victory! S.B.T.C.' FFPs do not want to be Swallowed By The Competition with other kidnapping foreign factions.

19. Tez

Tez Member

Show Me, I was going to post something similar about Jacques! I figured he would run across the road and tell the Barnhills something was going on with JR and PR! And then the Barnhills would have been witnesses too!

20. Show Me

Like Lassie!

FFPs had to be 'monitoring' the Ramseys to know Jacques wasn't home that night! Still to be on the safe side, better mention not talking to dogs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice