O'Reilly threatens to camp out at Lacy's house

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Ploppy_Slopper, Jan 1, 2007.

1. I don't know if anyone's posted this, but O'Reilly was just on with Baden talking about the Midyette (sp?) case. He said "Lacy better make an arrest or we'll camp out in front of her house". Awesome stuff.

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Terrific!

Just do it, O'Reilly. Haunt Lazy Mary until she either arrests the murderer of the Midyette baby, or until she drinks herself senseless.

Oh, wait--she's already senseless.

Make that "until she resigns in disgrace."

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Ohhhhhh I'd love to see OReilley interview Lacy!

If Lacy thinks she can remain invisible under the ultra chic hair curtains she's got another think coming.....Tracey must be writhing in agony....Lacy gets alllll the press! Poor Professor can't make his dream of riches, fame and book deals come true.

4. Tez

Tez Member

BWHAA, "ultra chic hair curtains!!!" OMG, Show Me, that was too funny!

I will go camp with O'Reilly, I could give him the lowdown on "Plea Bargaining Mary!"

Lurker, she doesn't know what "disgrace" is. She thinks she is doing a fine job representing Boulder County.

5. Show Me

And that is the saddest part....Mary Lazy THINKS she doing a great job representing murdered children....which translates into doing nothing.

6. Show Me

How do you maintain hair curtains at the hairdressers?

Do you ask for a little 'hemming' or a little 'trimming'?

7. Tez

Tez Member

You nailed it, Show Me! It means doing nothing and hoping it will just go away and people will forget.

8. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

No. !!
    she FEELS that she is doing a great job......she's incapable of 'thinking' !!

9. Show Me

hahahahahahahaha

10. Tez

Tez Member

BWHAAA!! :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

11. heymom

heymom Member

Or just big ropes to hold back the curtains? or maybe little para-cords would be even better...

12. tylin

tylin Banned

heymom,
    You are on a roll! :crosseyed :p

13. heymom

heymom Member

As long it's an onion roll, with mustard and no mayo! :rotfl: :rotfl: :jester:

14. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

heymom,

When they bring back vaudeville, I'll give them your name.

15. heymom

heymom Member

Can ya' tell I was watching Marx Brothers movies last night???? Ba-da-bing! Ba da boom!

16. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

O'Reilly wouldn't stand a chance.

17. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

That was a rerun of a previous show.

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Oh, a rerun?

I thought it was a new attack by O'R for the New Year.

Has the Midyette case gone to the grand jury? I haven't caught up on it yet.

19. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

me too

I thought the gj was in session but there is no talk of it on any forum that I found????

20. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

No, it was a rerun. I am sure of it because of the other content in the show, I had watched the original broadcast.

Besides,O'Reilly does not work January 1 !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice