Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tez

Right next to his private airstrip!!!! LOL

:sponge:
    Did he have a private ocean at the bottom of his garden too?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Did he have a private ocean at the bottom of his garden too?
    Hmmm, good question Jayelles. I'll have to re-read Patsy's Christmas letters and see if she mentions that.

Little

DENSA! Yep, that's the one, how did I get it confused with MESA????

Heymom! Isn't Pearl Street just a pedestrian walkway? It used to be when I lived there. LOL He might have a few problems avoiding those mall walkers during take-off and landings!
    Yes, it's pedestrian, but what's a few panhandlers or other detritus when you're John Ramsey on a mission?
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    Yes, it's pedestrian, but what's a few panhandlers or other detritus when you're John Ramsey on a mission?

Now, I remember what he said about Pearl Street in DoLie. He said something to the effect that it had the "strangest collection of people" he'd ever seen. So, I guess it wouldn't matter too much to him if they were in the way while he was on a mission! LOL

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

Jay,

When are you setting up your new thread for the misinformation? It is a good idea.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Jay,

When are you setting up your new thread for the misinformation? It is a good idea.
    Yeah...

I'd like an Ashley/Yacky doesn't think thread - take this comment:-

Hi Athena,

Nice to see someone posting who knows what they're talking about.

I have always suspected the police planted the bowl of pineapple. What do you think? Would they stoop that low?
    Does she think the police had extra sensory perception? Because otherwise how would they *KNOW* that pineapple was going to be found in JonBenet's digestive system?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    JonBenet's body had to be found, so that the police would believe the ransom note and think it was a failed kidnapping attempt. The plan was made up after she was killed, so it wasn't professional. John could not have taken JonBenet's body out of the house without being noticed by someone, somewhere, let alone put her into a plane and flown around looking for an ocean.

It is not that the Ramseys WANTED JonBenet's body to be found in the house - I think if there had been any other way to carry out the plan, they'd have done it, but they had very few hours to make up the staging scene before the world awoke and neighbors began driving around, etc. I am sure that if they felt they could safely get her body out of the house and away, they would have. But outside the house, they couldn't control the scene the way they did the morning of the 26th. The police might have found evidence that couldn't be explained away, you see.

I agree with you. If they had of put her body outside somewhere....and then she was found later by a passerby, or policeman...then how could any fibers that belonged to John or Patsy be explained? On the other hand....if they kept the body in the house, John could pick her up and carry her up the stairs, and then Patsy could fling herself onto the body, and be able to explain those fibers away. Both of them made a big production of those two ACTS. John ripping off the tape, loosening the rope around her wrist, carrying her up the stairs...and then Patsy with her over the top flinging onto the body, and Lazarus speech. They did all of this in front of other people.....to have witnesses....that YES, John picked her up and that YES..Patsy threw herself on JB's body...so that HAS to be where those fibers came from.

Maybe Yacky thinks that Colorado borders on the Pacific Ocean and not California! I have no idea. She is just too flipping smart for me.

Maybe John was planning on dumping JB's body into water somewhere and he was hoping when he opened the door, Patsy would get whipped out? I just don't know. I am at a loss about all the insanity that keeps getting posted by the RST.
    LOL...you know...I am embarrassed to admit, that I too...a long, long, LONG time ago...thought that maybe, John had plan on putting JB's body in a suitcase and carrying it to Michigan, and flying over Lake Michigan, and dumping her body there. I quickly came to my senses and realized how stupid that was though. How would they have explained JB not being with them on the trip out there, to Burke? "Well, Burke...we don't know where JonBenet is, so she is not going with us. But we DO have this very heavy suitcase...could you help me get it into the car?"

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Yeah...

I'd like an Ashley/Yacky doesn't think thread - take this comment:-

Does she think the police had extra sensory perception? Because otherwise how would they *KNOW* that pineapple was going to be found in JonBenet's digestive system?

Cherokee's right, she's a real brain trust!!! WHY would they plant the bowl of pineapple with Burke's and Patsy's fingerprints on it? Or did they plant the fingerprints also????

Jayelles, check your eMail.

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

Default how

would they even know it was one of JonBenet's favorite things to eat?

Quote Originally Posted by Texan
    And not only that, WHY would they plant false evidence? They wouldn't know that it was one of JB's favorite things to eat, or that later it would be found in her intestine. They aren't a bunch of psychics...

Quote Originally Posted by Texan

Look into my eyes ......

When you're under the power of the great Conspiracy ANYTHING is possible :-)