Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon
    I third it! Excellent post by NP over at Topix. She said it all.
    Could someone please bring the post over here for those of us who are Topix-impaired? TIA

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Wink Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Could someone please bring the post over here for those of us who are Topix-impaired? TIA
    I missed it too and happen to be enjoying a break right now from a few of the posters that I DON'T miss.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    It's on the crime library thread.

Nuisance
    Tamaroa, IL Reply »
    |Report Abuse |#3 Monday Feb 25
    Who the hell got CL shut down? Was E2 or Athena? Both of them were having major meltdowns at my last check. Good times, "ladies."

We know E2 is just hardcore evil and can't control herself from spewing hatred wherever she posts, but what I don't get, Athena, is, if you're so very high and mighty and above it all, why did you even come back to CL, especially after getting that Sycamore mod spot (that you finally stopped abusing?) Not that it wasn't BRILLIANT to see you display who you really are...you completely blew away all that I had previously thought about you, and now we all know exactly what your game really is. The best part is, you knocked yourself off your throne by thinking no one would ever notice you trying to get away with it - and you totally gave yourself away with your ultra-vicious "snake" post on CL....you took extra effort to post that, too, making sure it was bolded and colored for all to see. Who the hell acts like that? Is that appropriate behavior for a moderator? I should think not.

We're all so stupid, aren't we? Guess we're not.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Thanks, JC.

Nuisance tells it like it is on Topix. You are just the best NP.

Cynbenet does make me angry. I know it shouldn't bother me....but she soes have a website for missing/murdered children. Why does she have to be so ugly? Now, I know I have been and can be but she is such a smart azz...you have to ask yourself what is her intentions? Is it one of those I have to realize that she is on a different path? What is she searching for on the internet?
    Jamie

Life is a journey, always learning what you can, always loving the best you can and realizing you are never alone.

Speaking of which:

Cynbenet mentioned something about seeing Patsy Ramsey at Jessica Lunsford's funeral. Was Patsy there? I can't find anything that says she was. Sounds like Cynbenet either was seeing things or just saw someone who looked like her from a distance.

Can anyone help me?
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Noooooooo - Patsy was not there. She did send Mark Lunsford a pillow if I recall correctly though.

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Noooooooo - Patsy was not there. She did send Mark Lunsford a pillow if I recall correctly though.
    Right, right. Even then, I thought that was creepy.
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

Cool ML probably felt the same......

At least it wasn't one of her Paintings!

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    At least it wasn't one of her Paintings!
    You said a mouthfull.

Patsy defined creepy. Remember when she "showed up" at the door of a family who had just lost a child? That woman had no idea of boundaries. Hence...the murder of JonBenet.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.