Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Default Horace/Henrietta's lies

Horace/Henrietta is always posting garbage, but he can't even keep his story straight between his vile posts:-

First post:-

That's a lot of bull. I've read before now that the American police have an alarmingly low IQ.
    When he was called upon his garbage, he changed this to:-

That remark about the American police having an alarmingly low IQ was told to me years ago by one of my brothers who lived and worked in America for several months.
    He's a nasty piece of work who makes post after libelous post accusing innocent people of henous crimes whilst sarcastically acknowledging he hasn't a scrap of proof to back it up.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Horace/Henrietta is always posting garbage, but he can't even keep his story straight between his vile posts:-

First post:-

When he was called upon his garbage, he changed this to:-

He's a nasty piece of work who makes post after libelous post accusing innocent people of henous crimes whilst sarcastically acknowledging he hasn't a scrap of proof to back it up.

I'd bet whorass his next year's pay that my LE daughter's IQ is higher than both his AND his brother who worked in America.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

He has "heard" most of the garbage that he spews.

I will be curious to see how he feels when it comes to his own reputation

Someone made a thread at Topix basically asking him if he was a pedophile.

Now other people, like ourselves, can say that we "heard" or "read" that somewhere too.

See how easy it is to start ugly rumors?
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Well it certainly has been noted before that Horace/Henrietta has an obvious obsession with child sex rings and paedophilia. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the child abuse squad took an interest in him.

JACK posted this:
    JACK
    Kingsport, TN Reply »
    |Flag |#22 10 min ago
    Just for the record-And this apply's to CAP's comments above,he on thin ice just in case she has went brain dead.
    SLANDER-The utterance of false charges or Misrepresentations which defame and damage another's Reputation or a False and defamatory oral or written statement about a person.
    This is the way you end up in court,this is not the place for this type of behavior.
    JACK needs to realise that you can only libel an identifiable person - not some anonymous internet hat!

JACK is another cracker - this person announced weeks ago that she'd heard breaking news that the Krebs case was to be re-opened. Now she's claiming to know something that no-one else knows.

I beieve that JACK is the person who jameson told to take a hike and who e-mailed me several times with her "evidence". She's been told to take it to the Boulder police. Why don't these people just go to the police? If they've got good evidence - why take it to everyone but the police?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Jayelles, Boulder LE has had so many wackos "take it to the police" in this case, they can smell them the minute their "evidence" shows up. Oftentimes, they say that they HAVE contacted Boulder LE but have been ignored. hahaha Hello? What you "saw" in a "vision" is NOT EVIDENCE. And somehow, the vision always involves SOMEONE OTHER THAN A RAMSEY. Usually accompanied by a twisted tale of nonsense on par with Nancy Krebs.

They have quite a few wackos at topix. I believe they're swamp rejects, for the most part. What does THAT tell you?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

"That remark about the American police having an alarmingly low IQ was told to me years ago by one of my brothers who lived and worked in America for several months."

I believe that's called sterotyping. In truth, LE in the U.S. and elsewhere is like the rest of society - some have high IQs, some average, and some low. I wonder what other sterotypings of Americans did his brother reach in his "several months" in America?
    “Politicians are like diapers. They both need changing regularly and for the same reason.” -- Anonymous

Default my daddy

My dad, in law enforcement in America all his adult life, had a higher IQ in his pinkie finger than that idiot. Does this person do any thinking? My dad died two years ago - someone saying that is very hurtful to me. My dad did so many things and risked his life for so many people.....

Post of the week:-

Legal__Eagle

Comments: 513
    Salt Lake City, UT Reply »
    |Flag |#108 3 hrs ago

Dee wrote:

Would that be like a man being able "flashback" to the pain of childbirth?

It is more like Martin Luther King Jr.'s -"I HAVE A FLASHBACK" speech. Kinda takes the wind out of the sail, you know?

ROFL

(For those who don't read Topix - there is a discussion about how Patsy stated in her interview that she had "flashbacks" of Jonbenet screaming. Ramsey supporters are arguing that she is referring to a dream but others are arguing that flashback and dream are not interchangeable words.)

Post of the week:-

Legal__Eagle

Comments: 513
    Salt Lake City, UT Reply »
    |Flag |#108 3 hrs ago

Dee wrote:

Would that be like a man being able "flashback" to the pain of childbirth?

It is more like Martin Luther King Jr.'s -"I HAVE A FLASHBACK" speech. Kinda takes the wind out of the sail, you know?

ROFL

(For those who don't read Topix - there is a discussion about how Patsy stated in her interview that she had "flashbacks" of Jonbenet screaming. Ramsey supporters are arguing that she is referring to a dream but others are arguing that flashback and dream are not interchangeable words.)
    Oh wow, open mouth, insert foot. Flashbacks refer to REMEMBERING something that one witnessed personally. Dreams are something completely different. Wow. Oh wow. From Patsy's own mouth...

Does anyone know what country the mouth with the brother who worked in America for a few monts is from? Perhaps we should start picking apart his country's faults???
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    Oh wow, open mouth, insert foot. Flashbacks refer to REMEMBERING something that one witnessed personally. Dreams are something completely different. Wow. Oh wow. From Patsy's own mouth...

Does anyone know what country the mouth with the brother who worked in America for a few monts is from? Perhaps we should start picking apart his country's faults???
    Horace is posting from England but I'm not convinced he's English because all his spelling and grammar is American. Of course, he might be typing his posts in Word and then spellchecking them using the built-in American-Anglish dictionary. Before he started posting at Topix I really wasn't convinced that he was in the UK at all but his location shows up as East of London. He's a right PITA but he had a little meltdown yesterday when other members starting suggesting he was sexually interested in children - starting name-calling (called someone an Irish whore). That happened before at Purgatory - it's definitely an achilles heel. He is always so calm and smarmy and snide and irritatingly polite in making his vile accusations (I know - it sounds like a contradiction, but others will know what I mean) but suggest he's a paedophile and he snaps.

Horace is posting from England but I'm not convinced he's English because all his spelling and grammar is American. Of course, he might be typing his posts in Word and then spellchecking them using the built-in American-Anglish dictionary. Before he started posting at Topix I really wasn't convinced that he was in the UK at all but his location shows up as East of London. He's a right PITA but he had a little meltdown yesterday when other members starting suggesting he was sexually interested in children - starting name-calling (called someone an Irish whore). That happened before at Purgatory - it's definitely an achilles heel. He is always so calm and smarmy and snide and irritatingly polite in making his vile accusations (I know - it sounds like a contradiction, but others will know what I mean) but suggest he's a paedophile and he snaps.
    I find myself using both British and American spelling, because of my posting on the boards with many Americans.

I'm curious, Jay. Was the woman he was posting with Irish, when he called her an "Irish Whore."
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

"I have a FLASHBACK...."

Good one!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.