Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Just wondering if he knew her well (?).
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Horace is posting from England but I'm not convinced he's English because all his spelling and grammar is American. Of course, he might be typing his posts in Word and then spellchecking them using the built-in American-Anglish dictionary. Before he started posting at Topix I really wasn't convinced that he was in the UK at all but his location shows up as East of London. He's a right PITA but he had a little meltdown yesterday when other members starting suggesting he was sexually interested in children - starting name-calling (called someone an Irish whore). That happened before at Purgatory - it's definitely an achilles heel. He is always so calm and smarmy and snide and irritatingly polite in making his vile accusations (I know - it sounds like a contradiction, but others will know what I mean) but suggest he's a paedophile and he snaps.
    I'm not 100% certain of this, but I "think" someone (In the states or anywhere for that matter) could have a person in England set up an email account for them, or an internet account, and that's the IP that would show up no matter where they were posting from. All they would need to be able to do is log on with their user name and password.

Little

Quote Originally Posted by Texan
    My dad, in law enforcement in America all his adult life, had a higher IQ in his pinkie finger than that idiot. Does this person do any thinking? My dad died two years ago - someone saying that is very hurtful to me. My dad did so many things and risked his life for so many people.....
    I wish your dad was still alive - I'd tell him to say "Thank you!" from me! It is a thankless job and if it weren't for the police and military, we'd have full-blown anarchy and lawlessness right now. I LOVE police officers!! I'll bet your dad was a wonderful person and you must miss him a lot.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

My dad, in law enforcement in America all his adult life, had a higher IQ in his pinkie finger than that idiot. Does this person do any thinking? My dad died two years ago - someone saying that is very hurtful to me. My dad did so many things and risked his life for so many people.....
    Texan, It is very obvious you had a very intelligent father, by his very intelligent daughter, and it proves just how much you cared for your Dad by this post.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Default thanks

Thanks for the support Heymom and Elle. I really appreciate that - I'm still kind of dealing with his death, I tried to act like nothing had happened for a long time so I'm facing up to it now.

Losing a parent is a hard thing, and it takes time to grieve. There's not a right way to do it, nor a right time frame to start or finish. Just be gentle with yourself and let your feelings guide you, laugh when you want to laugh and cry when you need to cry. I consider myself somewhat of an expert on loss since all of my father's generation (6 brothers, 1 sister, all but 2 spouses) has passed on, and my mother died when I was 10. I certainly know what NOT to do... and some of what helps.

It's always hardest when we lose people we deeply love.

(((((Hugs)))))
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Thanks for the support Heymom and Elle. I really appreciate that - I'm still kind of dealing with his death, I tried to act like nothing had happened for a long time so I'm facing up to it now.
    It isn't an easy time for any of us to lose someone we love, Texas. Remembering the good times with your Dad, is a good habit to get into, plus if you can find a photo of you and your Dad together. One that you treasure over the rest, it will help you. I lost my oldest brother a few years back, and I came across one of my favourite photos, and we were both laughing our heads off in it. JUst the two of us. When I feel sad about him being gone, I look at this photo and I laugh and remember that time. It might work for you too. See if you can find one with just the two of you in it.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Texan, LE has a very hard and thankless job, most of the time. It takes so much courage and character to serve as LE to protect the public. It's truly dangerous work every day, at best. And one thing that struck me when I've been around LE is they really are paid relatively little to clean up the worst messes of the rest of the population. My sympathies for your father's passing. He was ALL THAT, and more.

HoraceShills/Henrietta the creep is one stupid, thoughtless, reckless, and malicious person who doesn't care whom he hurts in his vendetta against the Whites and support of the Rams. He's on my BOTTOM-FEEDING TEN list as one of the worst people on the forums associated with this case. He is a true sociopath and compulsive liar, IMO. To hell with him. His opinion means as little as the Ramseys, because he's equally harmful to innocent people with his lies, exaggerations, and gossip-mongering.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Texan, check your PMs.

Smile cherokee

I have received pm and really appreciate your support and kindness. I will find my favorite photo with dad and make a scrapbook page. I know it will help. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Little
    I'm not 100% certain of this, but I "think" someone (In the states or anywhere for that matter) could have a person in England set up an email account for them, or an internet account, and that's the IP that would show up no matter where they were posting from. All they would need to be able to do is log on with their user name and password.

Little
    I don't know about that, I think the only way you can change your IP is to use an anaonymising service (like the person who perpetrated the Patricia Letters hoax). All I know is that Horace/Henrietta is a thoroughly unpleasant character who has an apparent obsession with child sex rings and who libels people like Fleet White and Henry Lee based on nothing more than malicious speculation. I think he does it to push people's buttons and that he doesn't expect to be called upon it. That disgusts me.

However, I think anyone with such an apparent obsession with child sex rings should be investigated.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission