Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    I don't know about that, I think the only way you can change your IP is to use an anaonymising service (like the person who perpetrated the Patricia Letters hoax). All I know is that Horace/Henrietta is a thoroughly unpleasant character who has an apparent obsession with child sex rings and who libels people like Fleet White and Henry Lee based on nothing more than malicious speculation. I think he does it to push people's buttons and that he doesn't expect to be called upon it. That disgusts me.

However, I think anyone with such an apparent obsession with child sex rings should be investigated.
    You're probably right Jayelles. I just remember someone from another forum I belonged to having an IP from the UK and when they were asked about this (they supposedly lived in the states) replied that a friend of theirs in the UK had set up an account for them. That may have been a lie and they really were from the UK though.

I agree too that it would appear that H/H may be more interested in the child sex rings for other reasons than feigned outrage. No one quotes the bible as well as the devil they say.

Little

Quote Originally Posted by Little
    You're probably right Jayelles. I just remember someone from another forum I belonged to having an IP from the UK and when they were asked about this (they supposedly lived in the states) replied that a friend of theirs in the UK had set up an account for them. That may have been a lie and they really were from the UK though.

I agree too that it would appear that H/H may be more interested in the child sex rings for other reasons than feigned outrage. No one quotes the bible as well as the devil they say.

Little
    I am pretty sure that your IP has to be whatever is allocated to you by your ISP at the point of connection. If I dialled up to the US to connect via AOL, then I'd have a US IP, but if I dialled up to British Telecom in order to use my US AOL e-mail account, my IP would show as UK. I think this would be an awful expensive way of hiding my IP! You can buy software which automatically routes your internet connection via a proxy server but the software really slows your Internet connection down to the point where it becomes questionable whether it's worth it. I couldn't be bothered with anything like that and I couldn't justify it. Not being able to post at Topix isn't a big deal :-)
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

In other words, he's a sick bastid, Jay. If he's browsing around here, he won't enjoy reading what the ffjayers think of him. A big creeping crawling maggot.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Well, personally, I'm bored with the topix JB forum. They do have some good posters, but I'm not going to make the same argument for the zillionth time. The RST just twists what you say, or dismisses it as lies, or ignores it...so nothing new, obviously. But life is short...I have things to do.

But for those who have the will and energy...GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Deary me. There is a poster called Deb who appears to be incapable of little more than asking the same question over and over "Where is the evidence???" and of hurling insults.

FORTUNATELY, anyone readers with an IQ of more than 100 will be able to see who's making factual posts backed up with sources and who's not :-)

Deb

Jessica wrote:

Good grief."Psychological records" is not EXCLUSIVE to Bienkowski's patient records! Given Nancy's unstable and checkered history, there would have been other psychological records available on Nancy other than those of Bienkowski. Bienkowski is not the only psychologist on the planet.

You are an idiot. Most of what you say is misinformation. Please study up before you make any further statements.
    Now let's take Jessica's post and Deb's post and decide whether they posted factual statements

Jessica's statements:-
    1. "Psychological records" is not EXCLUSIVE to Bienkowski's patient records!

TRUE

2. Given Nancy's unstable and checkered history, there would have been other psychological records available on Nancy other than those of Bienkowski.

TRUE - (from the Nancy Krebs interview)
    "B: Okay, did you have any other therapists besides Mary?

D: Um, …very…let's see, I was seen by a court appointed psychologist and um, when the Mackey trial was happening there was a doctor in Bakersfield that did the evaluation of me."

2. Bienkowski is not the only psychologist on the planet.

TRUE

Now let's look at Deb's response to the above:-

1. You are an idiot.

NAME-CALLING

2. Most of what you say is misinformation.

FALSE - Jessica posted only facts.

3. Please study up before you make any further statements.

NOW WE MUSTN'T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS HERE - DEB MAY BE TALKING TO HERSELF (CERTAIN PEOPLE DO...)
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

And that's why I'm not taking the bait from "Deb" anymore. I don't believe for one minute she's a newbie--or if she is, she's become as nasty as any swampster in record time. I don't believe for one minute that she wants to learn ANYTHING about the case, as she never reads anything she asks others about, only flames, ignores, twists the truth, and like your EXCELLENT post illustrates, Jayelles, lies about any topic being discussed.

She's silly and as I said more than once, a waste of time. You can't make a person smart, honest, or decent if they're not. She's not.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

I'm not there to argue with idiots, but this is why we have set up camp here at FFJ as the nastiness one receives for not beng an idiot does wear thin after so long. However - letting their libel stand as is without a rebuttal is a concept that I cannot grasp.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    I'm not there to argue with idiots, but this is why we have set up camp here at FFJ as the nastiness one receives for not beng an idiot does wear thing after so long. However - letting their libel stand as is without a rebuttal is a concept that I cannot grasp.
    Are they still going at it, RR?
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

The Gloves are off.

No mame in sight though, which is all I wanted.

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    I'm not there to argue with idiots, but this is why we have set up camp here at FFJ as the nastiness one receives for not beng an idiot does wear thin after so long. However - letting their libel stand as is without a rebuttal is a concept that I cannot grasp.
    I know you speak the truth.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Default Jc

Thanks, Buddy!