Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Another spectacular offering from Ashley/Yacky (is she still lying about that?).

Which ocean would this be? They were due to pick up the big kids at Minneapolis in a few hours. I'm looking at Google Earth right now and I don't see any oceans between Boulder and Minneapolis. A few smallish lakes only.

Also, how easy does she think it would be for John Ramsey to dump Jonbenet's body into any body of water from his plane? He'd need to fly pretty low for starters in order to get his aim accurate. That's really dangerous. Then he'd run the risk that when he opened the door of his plane, the wind would whip it right off (potentially taking his passengers with it!).

Stunning!

Maybe Yacky thinks that Colorado borders on the Pacific Ocean and not California! I have no idea. She is just too flipping smart for me.

Maybe John was planning on dumping JB's body into water somewhere and he was hoping when he opened the door, Patsy would get whipped out? I just don't know. I am at a loss about all the insanity that keeps getting posted by the RST.

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

Oh, didn't John park his plane in his garage?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tez

Maybe Yacky thinks that Colorado borders on the Pacific Ocean and not California! I have no idea. She is just too flipping smart for me.
    Besides the fact it would take HOURS for John to fly to the closet ocean (the Pacific) in a small plane, he also would have had to file a flight plan and receive clearance for take-off and landing. Even IF the plane was sitting on the tarmac with absolutely top-offed fuel tanks, John would have needed to land for additional fuel before completing his round trip. All of those actions would have left a very definite record of his flight times and destinations that would have made him Suspect #1 in his daughter's disappearance.

Yeah, Ashley's really flipping smart, isn't she? Does she think anyone can get into a small private plane and fly around at will over the Rocky Mountains to the Pacific Ocean and back in five hours with no one being the wiser?

Apparently she does.

What a brain trust. And she doesn't even mind parading her lack of mental acuity for all to see. How sad.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Oh, didn't John park his plane in his garage?
    Yeah, the garage attached to his ocean-front home in Boulder, Colorado.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee

I'd feel sorry for Ashley if she wasn't so darn mean. The thing about stupid people...they don't KNOW they're stupid.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

I have read a few of Ashley/Yacky's posts at Topix and she does seem to be obsessed with good looks. I'm now wondering if this is how she judges people?

Patsy was a beauty queen therefore she must be innocent.
    Fleet White's no verra bonnie - so he must be a murderer.
    David Westerfield's no verra bonnie - so he was guilty.

and so on.

I've seen her slagging Daphne White off - referring to her looks so I'm thinking I might be on to something :-)

In my world, moose is as moose does.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Talking

OMG Cherokee! My Coca-Cola went flying all over my monitor. You must warn me before you post things like this!!!!!

Besides the fact it would take HOURS for John to fly to the closet ocean (the Pacific) in a small plane, he also would have had to file a flight plan and receive clearance for take-off and landing. Even IF the plane was sitting on the tarmac with absolutely top-offed fuel tanks, John would have needed to land for additional fuel before completing his round trip. All of those actions would have left a very definite record of his flight times and destinations that would have made him Suspect #1 in his daughter's disappearance.

Yeah, Ashley's really flipping smart, isn't she? Does she think anyone can get into a small private plane and fly around at will over the Rocky Mountains to the Pacific Ocean and back in five hours with no one being the wiser?

Apparently she does.

What a brain trust. And she doesn't even mind parading her lack of mental acuity for all to see. How sad.

I wonder if she received her invitation to join MENSA yet?

Talking

Right next to his private airstrip!!!! LOL

:sponge:

Right next to his private airstrip!!!! LOL

:sponge:
    With buddies like J. Nold Midyette, John Ramsey could probably have used the Pearl Street Mall as his personal airstrip.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

[/B]

I wonder if she received her invitation to join MENSA yet?
    I think Ashley posted once she was invited to join DENSA....

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    I think Ashley posted once she was invited to join DENSA....
    DENSA! Yep, that's the one, how did I get it confused with MESA????

Heymom! Isn't Pearl Street just a pedestrian walkway? It used to be when I lived there. LOL He might have a few problems avoiding those mall walkers during take-off and landings!