Misinformation at Topix

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Sorry for starting a new thread for this, but I get really appalled at how people get things back to front in such a harmful way.

"Mindhunter" from Atlanta Ga posted this at Topix:-

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TKODI6M9J0J32EO6T/p3

B was the Charlevoix housekeeper who gossiped viciously about Fleet White at jameson's. However, she did not post that Fleet White had been found alone in JBR's bedroom with her. She DID post that Fleet had been found in JonBenet's bedroom and when questioned, she admitted that Daphne had been sharing jonBenet's bedroom with her. This put a very different slant to the story. Fleet wasn't in JonBenet's bedroom - but in the bedroom where his own daughter was sleeping. He could have been looking for a sock... or making her bed ... or picking her clothes off the floor.

Regarding the story about Fleet looking in John's wallet - I have read another version of this story - namely that Fleet caught one of the housekeepers looking in the wallet.

I do hope someone corrects this poster at Topix.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, what do you expect from a person who can't even spell "fictitious"?

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I went to the first page (page 8), first thread. jameson (just watching) made the second post referring the poster to the swamp for information. That just about says it all, imho.

4. wombat

wombat Member

Why not go to the swamp for info? It's cheaper than crack and funnier than slipping on a banana peel.

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I fail to see any humor at the swamp, but that's just me.

This is the first post I see by jameson on the topix JBR forum:

justwatching
    Comments: 326
    Hickory, NC Reply »
    |Flag for Review Mar 27, 2006
    You should visit the forums at http://www.webbsleuths.org Lots to learn there.(It wasn't the parents -- the killer left his DNA mixed with her blood in her panties and... it is in the national databank and we still could see this solved.

I mean if we want to talk about misinformation. Help me Jesus. Lol.

6. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

The Dead walk (and post) among us.

7. Paradox

Gee, things sure have slowed down since the 10th anniversary, only two weeks past and (yawn) ... :bed:

8. Amber

Amber Member

The Brain Dead at least. :hypno: :hypno:

I don't know Jam's history or why she obsessively holds onto the Saint Ramsey theory despite the evidence, but it comes across as quite Karrish - an emotional, psychological and physical need to be intimately part of something or someone that has nothing to do with her.

9. Paradox

To Karr, to be Karrish, Karritical, Karness.

Tracey in all his Karrness.

Works for me.

10. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, we should have submitted Karrish for word of the year! I think Amber's word is just as good as "plutoed."

You could say "Karrishness" which would be even better if it could be pronounced to rhyme with "garishness."

11. koldkase

In all fairness, Paradox, we've been around a very long time now. I've been checking in everyday, but have been busy and had nothing to add that I haven't said a thousand time before...literally.

From Patsy's death, through the Karr circus, to Tracey's crocs and John's TV shams, and the articles on the 10th anniversary, we've put in quite a few hours last year. Some of us have worked on various projects along the way, as well, directly and indirectly related to the case. Not much comes of most of them because it all boils down to money and power: they have it, we don't.

So, forgive us a little time to catch up with lots of things we put on the back burner. It's not like the case is going anywhere, after all. :verdict:

12. sue

sue Member

Well, at least they got one fact right.

13. koldkase

Really? I'm not sure, because I can't find the definition of "fictious." Is that anything like "truthiness"? :crosseyed

14. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)

Fictious \Fic"tious\, a.
    Fictitious. [R.] --Prior.

sorry...couldnt resist !! :did:

15. tylin

tylin Banned

Truthiness. That is too funny...made me snort my diet Pepsi.
    :D :coffeeup:

16. koldkase

Not in my 1994 unabridged edition of Webster's. Does this mean the poster is about 90 years old? That would explain a lot.

[EDITION, not ADDITION. Sheesh, would SOMEONE HIRE ME AN EDITOR! ZOTTO! WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU?!!! I FEEL A DIVA FIT COMING ON!]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  17. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I wonder why Jameson and her swampdoodles haven't tried to figure out exactly what the intruder used to mix his DNA in her blood. Since making any amount of noise in the Ramsey house wasn't a problem, the blender in the kitchen could be high on the list. Does anybody know if the Ramseys owned a martini shaker or a salad spinner?

18. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Personally I think it was an old fashioned caucasian egg beater, and hence, that is how the caucasian got into the mix.

19. koldkase

Hm. A caucasian egg beater. In the CODIS DNA database.

Makes sense at the swamp!

hahaha Poor old jams. She is never going to get that when you spill a liquid onto other molecules, THEY MIX!

Alas, THAT ONE NOTORIOUS MOLECULE WASN'T EVEN COMPLETE.

Not to worry! Just bring in the million or more humans who "match" those 10- markers (out of 15 in a complete DNA strand) and let ol' SWEAR-TO-GOD-YOU-DIDN'T-DO-IT! Smit at 'em! He'll have that one fool who won't take that oath convicted and in prison before the end of this century! :punk:

Unless, of course, you can't DATE that DNA.... Whew! So glad that's not a problem!

20. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Decoding Horace

Statements in lime green are things that Horace states as though they were FACTS but which he couldn't possibly know unless he were either John or Patsy Ramsey.

The next statement is a cracker - an amazing example of what Dave would call "idiocy".

How ON EARTH do police know that a murder is going to be a "high profile" murder? And why should some people be more deserving of a particular calibre of investigation than others. Typical RST logic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice