Why do other posters....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jan 9, 2007.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Why do other posters pick on us at other forums?! Then they change their mind? Then they change it again?! Please don't mind me if I post this question at various forums over a various period of time. I just have to know!

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Rhetorical question?

3. RiverRat

Nah....just using filler from other forums. Candy will claim that I stole the idea!

4. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Well I'm positive you did...14 minutes before she posted it.

:floor:

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Sweetie, we can't control what other posters say or do. We can't control the various personalities and pathos of other posters.

So, just say screw it. Who really cares?

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

The best analogy I can come up with is that of students who love to learn from their "teachers", but resent them at the same time.

We are the teachers regarding this case and they just can't help but resent us for knowing and more important, paying attention to the REAL evidence of Ramsey involvement, something they are unwilling to recognize even when it slaps them in the face (oh, if only..... :pray: )

That's why they pick on us.

7. heymom

heymom Member

People who won't own their problems and neuroses resent those who shine the light upon them. Cockroaches scuttle for the dark corners, and we can't hear them angrily muttering at us, but mutter and curse us they do.

8. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Yeah, but the unfortunate fact of the matter is that long after the earth has been decimated the roaches could still be around.
    Perhaps it's just because the other forums are populated with a myriad of "Dee-dee-dee"s who actually believe the premasticated fodder that the cowering press feeds them.
    Suppose that the press started to shed light upon the truth and the facts were all revealed tomorrow. Wouldn't it be a lot like the death of Elvis, where there would still be erroneous sightings or "facts" gleaned even after the mystery was decisively solved?
    I tried to read over there again at a swampsite only to get disgusted by the rabbit chasing and fact evasion. Too much hypothesizing, even over the placement of the drapery tiebacks (please, a kid has a right to a messy room). And they are talking about "signs of a struggle" in the kid's room. Hey, isn't sibling rivalry and horsing around expected to some extent? Even a beauty queen wannabe like JonBenet could have tomboyed around in a show of autonomy.

9. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

RR :laughup: tooooo freaking funny! You bee in trouble now....Candy owns all the words in the English language.

I read at FFJ and WS only...I stopped wading in the swamp long ago. Besides it was really dead over in swampland and this was during the yearly telethon time....can't be much more than Candy, Jams and a few of Jams' alters.

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

And don't forget "hir" which isn't even a word!

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Good lord. Now THAT'S a sentence!

12. koldkase

Uh...sit down, Show Me. Some time last year...I believe it was when Hair Curtains found herself playing peek-a-boo with the press over one cagey Karr who caught her with her drapes down (Take that, JustChillun!)...jams DEMOTED gutter candy...as in, KICKED HER OUT OF THE SWAMP KICKED HER OUT OF THE SWAMP KICKED HER OUT OF THE SWAMP KICKED HER OUT OF THE SWAMP (Take THAT, gutter candy!)...alas running gutter candy back to her precious Cybersleuths...which seems to have disappeared behind curtains of its own recently. (Whew! Didja' get all that?) Now gutter candy is at topix, where she does nicely...right up until the moment she has a personality snap and starts telling outrageous lies about people she is so envious of, or jealous of, or just obsessed with because her panty hose cut off her circulation and she can't feel her brain anymore....:headache:

Well, you get the idea. Sigh. Did we ever thank jams for keeping gutter candy happy snarking at the swamp for so long?

Not to worry. Gutter candy (along with the personality splitters of whom RiverRat is speaking, who can't remember from one day to the next which theory they believe or which forum they want to post in or attack) will never disappear. Irrational people, it appears, are very much like cockroaches, if the forums over the last decade are any indication: they never go away. They just change hats.

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

RR--Easy Answer

They are all madly in love with us. We are their Magnificent Obsession!

14. koldkase

AHA! Lurker, you are A VISIONARY! You must take that as a tag! I nominate your post

:star: :star3d: :star: :star3d: :star: :star3d: :star:​

"POST OF THE CENTURY!"

15. Show Me

KK wrote:
    jams DEMOTED gutter candy...as in, KICKED HER OUT OF THE SWAMP

Jams kicked Candy out? Really? Again? Lover's quarrel?

And don't forget "hir" which isn't even a word! Oh my gosh Moab...I forgot the most important word in candyland!

Rare is the sentence without a HIR in it, coming from Candy....it's like trying to speak without using 'and' 'the' and 'a' in a sentence. Sometimes Candy spews so many HIRs in a sentence I get confused....which HIR Candy is referring to!
    Was Candy calling Tricia a HIR....or RR a HIR...or KK a HIR? Do we have a new HIR that's p i s s e d Candy off? Can you put multiple FFJers into the word HIR, or is this called HIRs'?

What if you don't qualify to be a HIR yet? Are you a HIR in training? A HIR wanna be? A HIRlette? A HIRpy?

And who is the top HIR? Do HIRs have a CEO? Can HIRs mentor HIRs to be?

Is their a union of HIRs? An international conglomeration of HIRs?

Where do HIRs come from? Are you born a HIR, or do you have to scratch your way to the top of HIRdom?

16. Thor

Thor Active Member

17. RiverRat

Obviously. And just as obviously - I could care less but there is one poster that at jam/mame's hangouts that keeps asking why the posters at "Other Forums" are soooo horrible. It's as annoying as Candy.

18. Show Me

Probably an alter of Jam or Mame...other posters soooo horrible!

Hah! They'll try anything to get to the level of gutterdom.

And who says we are sooooo 'horrible'? How horrible of the poster to say such a horrible thing! Must excuse myself to go swoon.....

19. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

This is this JoeJam poster - right? I tend to scroll past his posts because they are so confusing. One minute she's attacking RDI posters, next she's attacking the Ramseys and appears to be RDI... I thought at first it was two totally different posters, but I think it's one person who can't decide what her opinion is!

Maybe it's Jeff Shapiro? LOL

Seriously - I think it's fine to flip-flop on opinions (lots of people do), but this person attacks the opposite side each time she jumps the fence (or so it seems - I gave up trying to make sense of it all).

20. Show Me

So quick to flip flop....does the poster ever end up arguing with themselves? lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice