Things that make you go, "Hmmm....."

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Jan 10, 2007.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

DOI pg. 365 - What do we believe actually happened the night of December 25, 1996? I believe the killer came into our house while we were at the Whites' for dinner that evening.

DOI pg. 377 - I used to think a home security system was to protect my home when I was away. I never dreamed someone would come into my home while we were there.

-Tea

2. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

what !!!

you expect a crim to get their story straight when lying through their arse ?? lol !!

its always the little things that trip them up isnt it !!

3. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

It's simply maddening, I tell ya! The story has always been that this intruder entered the home while the Ramseys were out. That way he would have had plenty of time to familiarize himself with the house and write the note. Lou Smit theorized that, due to the protruding dust ruffle, the intruder hid under John Andrew's bed. Well, what's the sense in him doing that if he entered the home while the Ramseys were there as John claims?

-Tea

4. tylin

tylin Banned

Tea,
    Great find. I bet we could load page upon page with lies the Ram's have told over the years.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2007
  5. Amber

Amber Member

Great find Tea :bling:

That 'book' must be full of similar contradictions.

Btw I always believed the ruffle was as it was because one of the R's pulled the bag with the thick rope out from under JARs bed.

6. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

That's what I've always thought, too, Amber. Whoever pulled the rope out from under the bed saw it and thought to themself "Wait a minute. This isn't going to work. Something else will have to be used."

-Tea

7. Elle

Elle Member

Page 377 This statement is ridiculous when you think of Patsy Ramsey telling the police the security alarm was switched off because it went off by mistake, and was deafening. So they didn't even have the damn thing switched on.

8. Thor

Thor Active Member

How did I miss this little gem? Lizard Tongue must be covering his azz, with both explanations. Who knows? Just more proof that book was a fairy tale and he's a lying sack.

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Or he's an idiot!

10. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

something else

"I had come up with JonBenet's name by putting John's first and middle names together into one name. John Bennett became JonBenet. Bennett was John's mother's maiden name. When we wavered back and forth between a couple of options, I had asked Burke, who was three years old at the time, "What do you think about Caroline or Sarah?" He liked JonBenet the best, he said. After she was born, the discussion turned to her middle name. We tentatively decided upon Collette, but as I sat in my hospital bed, filling out birth certificate forms, I thought, Who is Collette, and what in the world did she have to do with any of this? Her middle name will be Patricia, after moi. And that was that. (DOI pg. 152 hb version)

http://www.babynamesworld.com/browse_by_c_32.html

-Tea

11. goddess

goddess Member

Collette, victory of the people.

The way everything in this case seems to twine together from before JB was born, sometimes creeps me out.

12. goddess

goddess Member

This gets my vote. Hes an idiot for doing the golf interview with manboobs, too.

13. Amber

Amber Member

That's a strange coincidence! :baby:

I have always found it disturbing that even JB's name made her seem like the R's possession rather than an individual herself - having a mangled version of her father's names and her mother's.

And we the people are still waiting;)

14. goddess

goddess Member

It reminds me of my egocentric, narcisisstic old friend, who named her kids misha and michael. Her name is michelle. I just dont like the idea myself, but I guess it floats her boat.

15. Amber

Amber Member

Also reminds me of Michael Jackson's children Prince Michael I and Prince Micheal II.

I found this statement in the news conference with John and Patsy Ramsey on May 1, 1997

JR states "We felt we lived in a safe community. We still do..." !!!!

Taken from this interseting site:http://www.lsiscan.com/ramsey_s_press_conference.htm

16. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I think she's trying to clue the reader in that she wrote the note.

-Tea

17. heymom

heymom Member

Very interesting site, thank you! The analyses are spot on, from what I can read. Seems like a new take on things. But the same old conclusion, no? :verdict:

18. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

Amber strikes gold again :) ( sorry i get colourful sometimes..lol )

very interesting stuff.. as always aken with a pinch of salt.. as can only be part of an overview..not the entirity.. but its bloody interesting isnt it !! lol

These guys are guilty as sin...just of what??

19. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, that's the mark of true narcissists - to name their children after themselves, even if it isn't a "Junior" type of thing. I don't even like that - I think every person has a right to their own unique name.

It's as if JonBenet was going to be a sacrifice or a gift to her father from the start. Which is a very frightening thing to ponder...but important.

I believe John Ramsey is capable of many horrible things.

20. Niner

Niner Active Member

Me too! (thought so too!) and weren't some of the dresser drawers open in that room... like someon looking for some "smaller" rope?? Excellent find Ice-tea!! (one of my FAV drinks! :spit: :cheerful:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice