Need help with quote and pic

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Jan 10, 2007.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I read over at some other forum that John had said "I don't know if it was an attack on me or my company", but I can't remember when he said it. Was it during one of his interrogations?

Also, would someone be able to trace along the outline of the pajama top in this pic, but not the sleeve and tag?

Thanks!

[​IMG]

-Tea

2. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

The quote supposedly came from the Jan 1, 1997 CNN interview, but I read the transcript and just don't be able to see it.

-Tea

3. Amber

Amber Member

[​IMG]

Is this what you were sort of after?

It's another heart? With the sleeve almost forming an arrow through it?

4. tylin

tylin Banned

:eek:

Holy chit...that is strange. And just one more thing I haven't seen before in the past 10 years.

5. Amber

Amber Member

http://www.longmontfyi.com/ramsey/storyDetail97.asp?ID=23

Also this strange exchange between King and JR

JOHN RAMSEY, FATHER OF JONBENET RAMSEY: We think that the killer wrote the note before we came home that night. We think he was in the house while we were out four to five hours. The note was written before the crime.

KING: He intended, then, to kidnap you?

J. RAMSEY: We think it was a kidnapping...

KING: Gone awry?

J. RAMSEY: ... and something went terribly wrong. That's what seasoned investigators have told us.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0004/14/lkl.00.html

Jr just ignore's the 'he intended to kidnap you'.

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Then King, as usual, whimped out and didn't follow up on the question....probably one of Woody's rules. If John ignores the question, don't ask again.

(I can imagine Woody typing in the questions Larry is to ask on the telepromptor.)

7. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

seasoned investigators

that told the Ramsey's that it was a kidnapping attempt that went terribly wrong should be fired. If they were any good they would know the note was bogus and the best way to kidnap a child is when they are not in their home.

8. Show Me

No kidding! Most kidnappers take seconds to snatch a child, not hours and hours....

9. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

but they ( the perps ) were from some Foreigh Faction and obviously just werent up to speed on the local methods !!

10. Show Me

hahahahahaha....yeah those crazy foreign faction monitoring kidnappers! When you can't remember to bring the ransom note with you to a kidnapping, you certainly aren't going to grab the kid and hightail it out of the house!

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Kidnap John?????????

:rolling:

I'd have to come up with $118,000 just to give him back!

12. Elle

Elle Member

Will this site help you? The statement he made is included in this, Tea?

http://www.longmontfyi.com/ramsey/storyDetail97.asp?ID=23

1/2/1997

CNN interviews John and Patricia Ramsey about the death of their daughter JonBenet

*snip*

13. Show Me

In twenties? In a plain brown paper bag? Without talking to a stray dog?

Oh come on Barbara...we know you'd call your friends and some more friends and the reverend or rabbi.....

14. Show Me

....or Fido.

15. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Thank you so much, Amber and Elle! :) Like I said, I saw this quote on another board and wanted to confirm it.

``It makes no sense,'' John Ramsey said. ``I don't know if it was an attack on me, on my company...'' He is president of Access Graphics, a branch of Lockheed Martin, and has been given leave at this time, company officials said.

Now, at first, it seems that John is referring to Access Graphics when he says "company". Yet, another definition is "companionship". In other words, someone he was with. We know for a fact that JonBenet was attacked that night. Could this be John's way of implying that he was with her when that happened?

-Tea

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

"It makes no sense,'' John Ramsey said. "I don't know if it was an attack on me, on my company...''

No, you lying arseface, it was an attack on JonBenet.

But it's always about YOU, isn't it? I swear, you make me sick.

icedtea4me likes this.
  17. Elle

Elle Member

I only see this one way, Tea because of his CEO position, I would say he was definitely referring to Access Graphics. He has to save his face and turn the crime away from him; therefore he throws a spanner into the works, to make everyone think, it could have been Access Graphic related.

18. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

The attack was neither on him nor his company--it was on his daughter.

Jerk

19. heymom

heymom Member

JonBenet wasn't important enough to even be mentioned. After all, she was named for him, and for all intents and purposes, was a little puppet for each of her parents.

John Ramsey is a classic narcissist.

20. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Company also refers to someone in your presence, not just some business conglomeration.

-Tea

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice