More NON justice in Boulder...if you can stomach it

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/original/0107/1101_mydette_death.html

After you read the entire article (all pages) and see that they sing the praises of Louisiana with a similar case, I'm sure some will have to come to Lacy's defense; after all, had Jason Midyette been the child of a NON wealthy black man, Lacy might have had him arrested too. Just NOT the wealthy in Colorado.

2. heymom

heymom Member

I like this from Trip DeMouth:

Former Deputy District Attorney Laurence "Trip" DeMuth III, who prosecuted violent crime in Boulder for 17 years and who ran unsuccessfully against Lacy for District Attorney in 2000, told Crime Library that savvy prosecutors can use a grand jury to dump a case.

"If a case is not provable," DeMuth said, "and the evidence is presented to a grand jury and the grand jury decides that there is not probable cause, it does, in some instances, get the DA off the hook."

What do you MEAN, the case isn't PROVABLE???!!!! The baby's parents were the only ones who were in contact at the time, especially the dad! What the F?? You grinning idiot. I HATE EVERYONE IN BOULDER COLORADO!!

Attached Files:

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Amazing DeMuth manages to shoot himself in the foot again, Miss Lazy isn't going to like reading this in the paper.....oh well, ain't it the truth!

Of course Lazy won't prosecute the wealthy connected Midyettes! The Midyette lawyers showed up immediately after the battered baby was taken to the emergency room advising the parents to clam up.

Soooooooo as always, in Boulder Colorado child justice has no chance....unless the murderer confesses. Miss Lazy is waiting for the murderer to grown a brain/concious and confess. Prob is brutal torturing murderers rarely grown a concious and can pay a lawyer to be it's brain.

Miss Lazy can't bear the thought of trying a case with paid lawyers...she's terrified. She's frighten! After all this is a woman who admitted mere things like 'search and seizure' laws weren't her forte.

4. Tez

Tez Member

I'm sick and tired of this type of "justice" in Boulder. My sister-in-law was sexually assaulted when she was a minor, and Hair Curtains and Trip DeMouth didn't want to ruin the guy's life who sexually assaulted her. I guess we weren't wealthy enough for Boulder "justice." Baby Jason doesn't have a prayer. I think we should all write to Governor Bill Ritter and voice our concerns. Maybe he can light a fire under Hair Curtains' fat butt!!!!

I can't believe how mad I am right now. :banghead: :banghead:

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Give 'em the ole :devil:. It doesn't give you the headache. :)

6. Show Me

I'm sorry your sister had Boulder justice! Wouldn't want to 'screw up' the life of a rich perv appears to be the main goal of the Boulder DA's office and to heck with the victim!

So twisted...

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, I already wrote the Gov'nor on this once. Guess it's time to do it again....

Dear Gov'nor: Are y'all ALL monsters? Or just fans of them? Do you have a ball team with a monster for a mascot? You should. Have the mascot be a cartoon-like costume of a rich parent. Have the mascot then strangle and beat and murder little children dolls during the game. Name the team "Boulder Child Killers." Obviously, the team would be a big "hit" in Colorado. (haha "Hit." Get it? Ha.) Rich people would buy sky boxes at top dollar.

8. Amber

Amber Member

The contrast between LE in the Louisiana case and the Midyette case couldn't be more stark.

Forget the day the poor mite died for argument's sake....what did the parents do up till that time about his severe malnutrition? Did they take him to doctors? What about the pain he must have constantly been in? He must have been in agony every minute or every day unless they drugged him senseless....how many visits to doctors did they make in his short, tortured life? :rage:

9. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I blame the people there who keep electing these sorry @ssed good for nothings.

10. Show Me

At the very least Lazy has a case for neglect, endangering the child's life and plain everyday abuse...but that's too much trouble for Lazy.

11. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, she doesn't even understand search and seizure laws, so how can she prosecute neglect or abuse of a child? She is stupid, as well as corrupt.
    :verdict:

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Come on, y'all! That's not Hazy's job. Hazy's job is to make it all go away. So the Republic of Boulder can once again have a smilie face on its quarterly report.

13. Show Me

Yep...if you don't believe the prob exists, then it doesn't in Hazy's mind....if only the press and talk show guys will quit talking about the case! Poor Hazy Lazy Mary was forced to call in a grand jury and give them no evidence.

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I'm sickened by this.

15. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Sounds like the DA allows such a routine phuckin' of victims (especially the weak and those without a voice) that she is in danger of Sheol in the afterlife.
    She's gonna go from tight end to wide receiver all in one swift move if true justice will get its way.
    :2mchinfo:

16. tylin

tylin Banned

What she said!
    What an insult to say that this case isn't provable. What??? Did the baby not have enough broken bones? :curses: :curses: :curses:

17. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

[​IMG]

spooky.....form your own judgements !!!!!!!

18. Show Me

I see Boulder hired Kangatruth for the new publicity campaigns.....tooo freakin' funny!!!!

The likeness is astonishing.

Mary Lazy only prosecutes murderers who confess....you know saves time gathering evidence, having to work at your job.

19. heymom

heymom Member

Kanga, you comic you! Beautiful! :floor: :floor:

20. tylin

tylin Banned

Oh Kanga!
    That is hilarious! :thumbsup: :clap: :rolling: :floor: :floor:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice