O'Reilly Now - More on Lacy and Baby Midyette

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Carol, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Carol

Carol Member

On O'Reilly's program this evening, one of his topics will be Mary Lacy and her continuing refusal to prosecute anyone in Jason Midyette's death.

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

What station? CNN?

3. Amber

Amber Member

He's always on Fox isn't he?

4. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

O'Reilly is to Lacy as Trump is to Rosie.

5. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

No....Rosie is at least human and has some idea of what she is doing !!!

6. Show Me

I couldn't find OReilley on tv last night....anyone watch the program?

7. Paradox

Iwasn't comparing Rosie to Lacy, I was comparing O'Reilly to Trump.

8. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

therefore

the compatives are.. reilly and trump...rosie and lacey

all I was saying is you cant compare the last two either..
    one's a moronic dunce that talks trailer rap...the other's a demonic nunce that talks a failure's cr@p !!

9. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Woops, I think there is another thread about this.

Chuck Hustmyre, the reporter from Crime Library who is instrumental in making the public aware of this case, was on O'Relly's Friday show. He recently wrote an article which brought to our attention the rarity of Grand Jury investigations for homicides in Boulder, it has only been done 3 times and never had an indictment. This includes Ramsey. So possibly, the Grandy Jury is Lacy's way of sloughing off responsibility of producing an indictment, and projecting it onto the G.J.

O'Reilly said he is going to take it to the state attorney if nothing is done by the one year anniversary

Here's a link to Chuck's latest article:
    http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/original/0107/1101_mydette_death.html

10. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

If

O'Reilly does follow through maybe something will happen.

I wonder if the other grand jurers ever got to vote yeh or neh or if the good 'ole DA made the decision for them????

11. Paradox

Dunce is to nunce as Lacy is to Tracey.

12. Paradox

You can bet a dunce's nunce that Hunter interrupted the GJ process.

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

The show was pretty much a recap of the Hustmyre article. Hustmyre was on, as Sabrina said, and O'Reilly mostly just had him reiterate what he said in the article.

O'Reilly did ask Hustmyre if he thought a year is enough time for Lacy to make her move on the case. He and Hustmyre talked about the Louisiana case where the boyfriend was arrested in 4 days after a beaten and murdered baby was found in the mother's apt. The comparison made Lacy look VERY VERY BAD.

They discussed the grand jury and the only three grand juries that have been called in however long, and JonBenet's case was mentioned in that context. Hustmyre pointed out that none had resulted in an indictment.

So it looks like Trip DeMuth was making a solid point when he said that a grand jury can be used to bury a case for the DA and give her an excuse for not bringing a case against anyone. I think we already knew that....

But it was mentioned that the Midyettes CAN be FORCED to testify before a grand jury. The Ramseys weren't called to testify before JonBenet's, but there were reasons for that, bad as we now know they were, in hindsight. But the Midyettes have made NO STATEMENTS AT ALL to LE, plus the witness statements law was changed, due the the Ramsey case debacle, so there is NO REASON NOT TO CALL THE MIDYETTES AND QUESTION THEM EXTENSIVELY.

If Lacy calls the Midyettes--and if she doesn't, she should be DISBARRED--THEY CANNOT HAVE THEIR LAWYERS PRESENT WHILE THE GRAND JURY IS QUESTIONING THEM. The Grand Jury can drill them all they need to, to get answers in this death. If the Midyettes plead the fifth, then that should result in an AUTOMATIC WARRANT AND ARREST.

Threre REALLY is no excuse for not getting to the bottom of this homicide now. NONE.

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Suddenly, the GJ issue becomes clear for me!

15. Show Me

Thanks for the info KK....I really doubt Lazy will call the Midyettes...isn't there always some 'privacy' issue the Boulder DAs use to avoid questioning the parents.

Lazy needs to be disbarred....no evidence on Karr except a rambling confession from a freak who couldn't get the basic details of the murder correct...no matter how many times Tracey prompted him. One of the main suspects of a murder case, leading the DA's investigation with his friends and paid employees, Lazy must need the $40,000 increase in her budget to hire a Midyette.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice