Way To Go Bill

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

http://mediamatters.org/items/200701170009

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I completely disagree with O'Reilly on this. Remember Elizabeth Smart? It's not hard to terrorize and control a child. O'Reilly should be ashamed for talking like that about a child victim who was kidnapped, terrorized by that fact alone, probably raped countless times in 4 years by this huge, adult slob, and kept away from school and any kind of normal life that would help him grow and develop into a well-functioning adult.

I don't even want to think about what kind of punishment should happen to this perverted child-enslaving kidnapper and molester.

3. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

And I suppose that O'Reilly thinks that man-boy relationships are just another alternate lifestyle?

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

OReilley is treating the boy victim as if he were an adult victim. Adults have more power and knowledge to risk an escape.

Glad OReilley apologized, the poor kid! Both the boys were brave and heroic. IMO they survived the abuser and will see justice.

5. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, it's a lot of fun to get molested, probably sexually used, be threatened, brainwashed, and be afraid every day for 4 years. Oh, heck, Bill, why don't you volunteer for the next assignment???

This boy was ELEVEN years old when he was kidnapped, for G-d's sake!

Man, when O'Reilly gets it wrong, he REALLY gets it wrong.

:moron:

6. tylin

tylin Banned

Bill should have done his homework before he ran his mouth. A local MO. newspaper reported yesterday that Shawn was awakened by this fatazzedchildkidnappingmolestinpos every couple of hours, EVERY NIGHT for the entire time he was held captive. Shawn's parents live's were continually threatened.

Shawn is a victim...a CHILD victim.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
  7. Elle

Elle Member

Oh this is frightening, tylin. What's happening to Devlin?

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Geraldo - Hero of 911 Calls - thoroughly lectured O'Reilly about this last night on FOX. I felt like a peeping tom watching them as it was such an uncomfortable exchange.

9. heymom

heymom Member

Good. I'm glad O'Really got scolded by someone.

On the other hand, I am a little peeved at Shawn's parents for being so visible right now. IMO, it would serve him better if they tried to shelter him from the media and get him into a good therapy relationship. I suspect if the above is really what happened, he is going to need a lot of help in the next several years. He also needs to start catching up with learning. Much more important than going on Oprah.

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I'm glad he was flogged and I'm glad it was in the public's view! He deserved every uncomfortable moment.

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Remember the Staynor kid in California who was kidnapped and didn't escape until something like 7 years later, an older teen who finally got up the courage to go to the police when that pervert kidnapped another child? Staynor said he couldn't watch another child go through what he went through.

Remember how many children have been spotted in public stores, on camera, with their kidnappers, not trying to run or screaming for help? Even the little girl whose whole family was murdered by that real demon from Oregon or Nebraska (can't remember exactly, sorry)? She was spotted and someone who recognized her from seeing her picture on TV called it in, resulting in her rescue and his arrest. (Turns out he is a serial killer. They just charged him the other day with a California murder of a little boy he kidnapped and years ago.) The devil had TORTURED and murdered the girl's little brother after kidnapping both of them during the mass murder of their family. But the child is docile and does not try to ask for help when she's in the store, as can be seen on the video.

That's the reality of these sickos' control over their victims.

I'm glad Geraldo gave O'Reilly what for. I'll remove a pin from my voodoo doll of him.

12. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

her name

The little girl was Shasta Groene.

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Once more...

O'Reilly proves himself to be an idiot.

14. tylin

tylin Banned

Devlin is being held and has been charged with first degree kidnapping thus far. He's being investigated as the perp in other possible kidnappings. I'm sure he'll also have molestation charges added.

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I spoke with a retired Texas DPS officer a few days ago who told me to mark his words, this guy is responsible for more abductions than these two. I'm sure that's true.

As far as charging him with molestation, Shawn's mother was on some show saying she hopes he will "do the right thing." "Step up to the plate." Confess. I didn't hear her say she was talking about what was done behind closed doors, but that's what I thought she was talking about since she mentioned not having to make the boys testify.

But if he's pleading not guilty to kidnapping charges, my thought is good luck with that. And if he can't be put away fordamnedever solely on the kidnapping charges, something is bad wrong.

16. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, Tylin. They should release this monster to a group of mothers. They would settle the score in two minutes flat.

17. tylin

tylin Banned

Dear Elle,
    Your idea sounds like a winner to me.

18. heymom

heymom Member

I'm in.

:punk: :curses: :rage: :curse: :censored: :banghead: :viking:

19. Elle

Elle Member

tylin. I saw him in his orange jail suit on TV. I can't think of what the other prisoners will do to him when they get the chance. Someone should castrate him while he sleeps. Yes, I wish this on him and all the other sick bastids out there.

I cannot undrstand why a castration law can't be passed for sick people like him. Who would want them to father children in the first place, only to abuse them?

When will someone in our governments have the courage to take a strong stand against these depraved monsters?

20. Amber

Amber Member

I just had to post this. I am reading a book called The Quantum Self by Danah Zohar. In a chapter entitled The Free Self she tells the following story.

In the English newspapers recently, there was a tremendous outcry about the very lenient, suspended sentence given a married man who had raped his eight-year-old stepdaughter while his wife was in the last months of her pregnancy. According to the judge who allowed the man to walk free, his behaviour was understandable given the frustration he must have felt from his wife's being temporarily disinterested in normal sexual relations. He was held not to be responsible for his actions

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice