Here's Boulder, in a nutshell

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Jan 22, 2007.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,1979530,00.html

This is a straight-from-the-heart, misinformed, misguided, and truly apathetic commentary that I believe epitomizes exactly what is wrong with justice in Boulder. The writer doesn't bother to get the facts, just the innuendoes...from anyone who's spinning it that has the stamp of The Republic of Boulder's approval, apparently. That would be anyone who is their kinda' granola-eating, sandal-wearing people. She hears it on TV or reads it in the paper, and that makes it true. She discriminates against the Ramseys and what she deems a different "culture" than Boulder's, allowing that she now feels the Ramseys were wrongly considered guilty by the press and LE because they didn't fit into the Boulder aesthetic, but the Midyettes are Boulder's kinda' people, so ho hum, la di da, they should get the media break the Ramseys didn't.

What this woman doesn't seem to get is that the Midyettes are getting the EXACT break the Ramseys DID: they're getting away with child murder. That's the important point to me...but not to this woman, who can't be bothered to ask deep questions or find out the facts. After all, the Midyettes are not going to kill HER children. The DA will take care of it. La di da.

There's really no way to inform people of the truth who don't want to bother with it, is there?

If the citizens of Boulder can't be bothered to pull their heads out of the mountain clouds to demand justice for murdered children there, then it's not going to happen, and Lacy is EXACTLY what they want in a DA. They did elect her. And Hunter, many times.

I think it's time to face the truth: they simply do not care about justice in Boulder. It's too stressful for them.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007
  2. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

different types of people: them and us.

Told ya.

3. Amber

Amber Member

I've said it before and I will say it again, Boulder is a social experiment.

That one brain cell they all share is overworked and understress; they cannot see the facts in either case because they are too busy telling themselves to 'breathe in, breathe out...breathe in, breathe out'

Can someone tell me when PR was cleared??

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

She never was.

Even Mary Lacy has refused to let any Ramseys out from under the umbrella. Even though she said she agreed with Judge Carnes worthless ruling in the civil suit where the Ramseys got to present their side and no one else showed up, Mary Lacy has refused to this day to say any of the Ramseys are cleared as suspects in JonBenet's death. She said this as recently as the John Mark Karr circus.

5. Amber

Amber Member

That's what I thought, so how come this Boulderite woman can get away with saying that we owe PR an apology as LE and Tracey (where's the vomit smiley when you need it) cleared her? :mad:

6. wombat

wombat Member

New movie review in the NY Times:

http://movies2.nytimes.com/2007/01/...l=1&adxnnlx=1169916513-wTF5Mfba+/zFx84TG2kDpg

I wonder if the reviewer reads here?!

7. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

I thought it may be about JMK, by the title, oh fishing, OK.

8. wombat

wombat Member

That's funny, Cranberry! But the movie is a chick flick starring Jennifer Garner.

9. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

another alias in Boulder

10. heymom

heymom Member

Does a little girl get murdered in her own home? Or a tiny baby get abused and killed in his own home? No? Then it's sure not an accurate picture of Boulder, is it?

Boulder, We're Unnaturally Happy to Let Baby-Killers Walk Amongst Us!

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Ah, the Guardian. Articles written by people who can't write for people who can't read about people who can't think.

I'd say that clears it up!

12. tylin

tylin Banned

Bravo The Punisher. :clap: :jumpie: :gavel:

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Thank you very much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice