Another poor misunderstood Ramseys piece

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Little

Little Member

Maybe someone should let this guy know they didn't have a full DNA profile. Why won't these guys do their homework?? Also, how did he come up with the race. I thought that was not possible as of yet.

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Thanks for bringing this Little...In the Fullwood case, the other children were immediately taken away, and that NEVER was even discussed in the Ramsey case!

Just proves someone is on the ball! If the parents are cleared, the children would and should be returned. Was that the case with the Ramsey's? He11 no! The other child remained in the home for the next 10 years, and the Ramsey's are still NOT CLEARED of wrongdoing in the death of their daughter...

...and the killah is still out there!!!

3. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, Moab, Burke was never removed from Patsy and John Ramsey's care. This is what I thought should have happened at the time, even although it was still a kidnapping case. Burke Ramsey should have been removed straight away, but the Ramseys were treated with kid gloves.

The following statement has given me a jolt, Little. A little four year old, a suspect (?).

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Great thread Little!

Moab if Burke had been taken away he might have revealed something on the murder the Ramseys didn't want the cops to know. Ramseys and lawyers never let it get that far...unfortunately. I wonder if Burke will speak up someday and tell what he knows.

5. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

The Boogeyman is white.

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I totaly agree, and think that is the sole reason JR shipped him off that morning before the police had a chance to think it through.

Then, he was out of sight, out of mind, and the Rams were so indignant about the slightest question...DCFS never had a chance!

And then there was the soundbyte of the year...the killa is OUT THERE (deflecting anyone looking inward...including themselves).

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

8. Little

Little Member

Who knows if this particular family is innocent or not. IMO, when reporters start to draw comparisons it might be wise to comment that LE has an obligation and a duty to the victim to start with those known to be around the victim and work outward from there. I don't get the wide eyed amazement that this is what the BPD tried to do. It's what they needed to do and were prevented from completing. That's the only oddity about the Ramsey case.

Little

9. Show Me

Yeah...didn't even allow the cops to ask if Burke saw or heard the intruder....seems the Ramseys protected the 'intruder' with their every step.

10. Show Me

11. Amber

Amber Member

Well for goodness sake, what else would they say? 'We did it!'? Duh!

12. tylin

tylin Banned

My thoughts too Show Me. I've often wondered what Burke would have told if he'd been taken away from his parents for a only a day or two.

13. tylin

tylin Banned

Little,
    Yes indeedy. You made it sound so logical and simple. :thumbsup:

14. RiverRat

Try looking at the last couple of pages.

That thread is now locked. I am in trouble for posting the articles in their entire length, so I don't know what is going to happen to that thread since I do not have the ability to edit my posts there - although somebody else that apparently can. The links will only take you to a Page Not Found page, so I am glad that I did save what I could, but it looks like my membership at WBS is at stake - again.

15. RiverRat

Ellen Fullwood's post at WBS

"We would prefer to be angry with the murderer(s), however the police have not given us the oppurtunity to know who was involved. therefore we are angry with them. I believe it is called displaced anger. The North Port police have a very poor record when it comes to solving murder 3/8 in the history of the town (50 yrs or so I believe). Someone can find and post the link to the article that researched the statistic.

and please my name is Ellen or Ellen-Beth, NOT BETH. Beth Fullwood is my sister in law.

Also since I have never spoken with you all prior how can you deign to decide that we are not grieving enough for you? We do not belong to the Jerry Springer school. Our pain in private. Hiding in ladies room stall to cry silently because the buffet had buttered mushrooms (her favorite). [one example only of a several time a day occurance].
    Ellen"

16. Show Me

Thanks River.

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Gosh, Rat. I thought you had CONNECTIONS at WS. No?

If WS doesn't realize they have one of the all time forum treasures in you, then that forum has gone further downhill than it did when I quit. :floor:

18. RiverRat

Thank you, KK

I have not had any problems there other than with this Jeana/moderator. She has had it out for me forever and I have no clue who she even is! Or what I have done to rattle her cage other than have a different opinion than hers, but her true colors reveal that she is not needed in my system of support.

I woke up to this mess this morning. The CoralRose thread ran for months without the first peep from a moderator, but now when I posted the article referenced in this thread where the question is asked Are the Fullwoods North Ports Ramseys, Jeana sent me a PM stating that she will not let me take over another forum with my Ramsey Point of View.......keep in mind now that the entire world can witness the fact that I did not make one comment with my personal opinion, only supplied the local reports as I had been doing.

Jeana told me to go back and edit my posts and just leave snippets of the articles or receive a ten day time out - knowing that I could not go back and edit the posts - but she sure can - and did - and she added her personal opinion into my post! I then posted snippets from the article in the JBR forum because Jeana insists that the Ramseys are off topic in the True Crime and CoralRose thread. That was the end of the WBS road for me.

Sorry I had to to do this here but since I can't defend myself there, I had no choice but to reveal what is really going on at that place with that particular moderator. I love WBS and I love Tricia, but I feel like I have wasted a lot of time......and I don't have a lot of time left to waste as it is. I have already had to consider letting RR ride away into the Sunset with things the way they are in my life now, but after all the good I have done, I will be dammed if some Ramsey Loving Wench is going to ruin my exit.

RR

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

That's always been the problem at WS. For some reason, no matter who has owned the forum since I've been around, the RST is allowed to bully those who don't buy their BS around until we leave or they get us censored and/or banned.

Now you know why I quit.

I understand also how it's hard to keep on keeping on in this case, after so many years, but don't disappear, RR. Drop in when you can and don't worry about when you can't. WE NEED OUR GUTTAH RAT!

20. RiverRat

Knowing this place is in good hands makes it a little easier.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice