JAMESON - your poster plagiarized my post

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Whoever blank is at jameson's public forum, s/he plagiarized my post and used it as his his/her own. I do not post at the swamp. Kindly remove the plagiarized post from your forum, jameson. Although I suppose I could consider it the highest form of flattery that someone would steal my words, I don't. It's the lowest of the low that do that.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7687&highlight=BORG+Proud

September 12, 2006, 3:12 pm, Tue Sep 12 15:12:49 CDT 2006
    Watching You
    Superior Bee Admin Join Date: Nov 2001

BORG and proud of it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BORG = Believer of Ramsey Guilt

What being a BORG means to me.

Because I have been able to separate real evidence from non-evidence, I can see clearly that there was no evidence of an intruder in the Ramsey home on the night of JB’s murder. Because I am wise enough not to blindly accept that the faces the Ramseys presented to the public were, without question, the same as their private faces when behind closed doors (as the RST blindly accepts), I do not block out the possibility they were involved. I have been able to see evidence of obstruction by the Ramsey family, and because I know what the evidence is, I am aware of the false information that has been distributed via henchmen like jameson, Tracey, Smit, Wood, and others.

Obvious clues, such as Patsy Ramsey’s jacket fibers entwined in the knot fashioned in the garrote; the willingness of the perp to remain in the home without fear of being discovered by the occupants, making use of a tablet and writing utensil, writing a three-page ransom note meant to stall and perhaps prevent altogether the discovery of JB’s body in the basement (perhaps hoping the note would turn investigators away from the house, looking for a kidnapper, long enough for them to transport the body out of the house and to a remote area) – a note positively identified by several handwriting experts (including our own Cherokee, who demonstrates in clear and unambiguous manner to all who are not wearing blinders) as being written by Patsy Ramsey; contradictory statements made by both John and Patsy Ramsey in their book and in their interviews; and, in spite of claims by the RST to the contrary, clear and convincing evidence that the Ramseys refused to cooperate with BPD investigators and refusing an FBI-administered polygraph examination while hiring their own “expert†to run the polygraph exam, unobserved by the BPD or other neutral observers who could attest to the accuracy and honesty of the results; and the intense efforts of the RST to throw others under the bus and lie about where the evidence really leads are indications to this BORG, who isn’t so easily led, that the road leads right back to the Ramseys. These are only a few of the evidentiary reasons I am BORG. My fellow BORGs are invited to add their evidentiary reasons.

Realism and truth solve cases, not shower visions and twisting of facts. One can’t fit a square peg into a round hole, and that is exactly what Lou Smit and his faithful followers have tried to do. Refusal by the RST to accept that the foreign DNA may be, and probably is, an artifact, or is too incomplete to ever conclusively identify anyone, has seriously damaged their credibility. To continue claiming the DNA will “nail the killer,†just shows their ignorance about the weaknesses of DNA identification under these very circumstances and how the DNA issue would be played out in court. There are so many holes the size of huge craters in their interpretation of the evidence (including Smit’s baby, the stun gun), it’s obvious they have shown little ability to look at the evidence and see the reality instead of their own biased vision of what they want that evidence to say.

Good hearts blended with real Grief over the senseless death of a sweet little girl who was defenseless against a brutal attack, probably perpetrated by someone she loved, moved decent people with a thirst for justice to become involved. We’ve been denigrated by the RST, mocked by the Ramseys’ lawyer, Lin Wood, called every indecent name known to man, and yet, we are still here. History proves that none of the BORG on this forum has ever been influenced by greed or self-glorification. We are not here because we’ve had nothing else to do for the past 10 years. We are here not only to continue to dig into the corruption roiling beneath the surface of this case but also to keep hope alive that JonBenet’s death won’t be in vain, and other little girls, and boys, might be saved. Only by exposing the evil core of the corruption and cover-up in this case will society rise up and demand an end to the subterfuge and self-promoting political BS that has run rampant in this case. Only then will our kids begin to be more than political pawns for incompetent and biased district attorneys and every needy civilian who thinks it's okay to interfere in a murder case.

I’m damn proud to be BORG, and I’m equally proud to be part of the BORG community on FFJ.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2007
  2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

She is back and loaded for bear!

:wyhero:

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I'm telling you - it was Keona Wright. She admitted it.

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I forget what she posted under here - do you remember? Was it Keona?

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I like your words WY!

I'm BORG and proud to be also.

6. Jayelles

Was she here? I didn't think she was. I've seen her at jameson's and CTV. She was a member of WS apparently, but I wasn't aware of her posting there at the time - either because I wasn't reading the forum at the time or because she was posting on a forum other than the JBR one (which is the only one I read there). Other hats I've read that she uses are Keke, SweetyKeke, ItsMeCutie, PrettyGirlMe and ForCynteria.

If you Google her name you'll find some very shocking stuff - it seems to be the same everywhere she posts. She's very self-obsessed. I imagine her to be one of these people who goes out of her way to attract attention to herself and then asks "Why are you looking at me?". Quite sad actually for a young girl with her whole future ahead of her.

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'm probably remembering her posts from the swamp instead of here. I always thought she was trying to bring attention to missing minority kids.

What I wondered was how those recent posts got into the swamp. I'm thinking the forum was closed to unregistered members when they were posted.

8. Watching You

I need a link to the post at CTV - do you have one?

9. Jayelles

10. Jayelles

So she claims - and that would be a commendable cause. However, she doesn't go about it in a way which benefits the causes of the missing kids. Her MO is to accuse anyone who is following (say) the Ramsey or vanDam cases of racism because they are NOT following the cases of the missing black kids. Her racist tirades are painful to read and she says some really awful things. Let's face it - that is NOT the way to go about rallying support for a cause. If you were a car salesman who wants to sell a praticular vehicle, you don't insult a prospective buyer and say really awful things to them. She has been banned from practically every forum for her dreadful rants and one of the boards has listed the reason for banning as "privacy violations and harassment". I believe she harasses other members via pm.

That's a whole different matter. I remember when keona first posted at jamesons and she wreaked havoc. Soon she was banned and jameson started a thread to say that she wasn't going to tolerate Keona's behaviour and that she was no longer welcome etc etc. Then, some months later, Keona was back and jameson's members were devastated - some threatened not to post while she was on the forum. There have been occasions when I have felt downright sorry for jameson's members and this was one of them. I simply couldn't understand jameson's reasons for doing this - especially with someone whose behaviour is well known and documented. (I wondered if she was trying to destroy her own forum to give her an excuse to close it and blame it on someone else. ) However, not only did jameson allow Keona back but jameson herself then proceeded to go AWOL for a period whilst Keona rampaged through the forum upsetting the other members and starting thread after vitriolic thread. I expected that if anything should sicken her paying members - that little episode should have but no... jameson returned, made an "Oh my" post and banned Keona again and her regular members knelt before her in worshipful gratitude.

But you are right - how did Keona manage to start a thread? Perhaps jameson opened her public forum for a few hours? Perhaps Keona requested it.

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

At the two other sites she posted the words belonged to Watching You, but not at the swamp!

12. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Jayelles, that was a most entertaining link..thanks for posting it. For the record, as if you didn't know, BeautifulOne (hahaha) is full of prunes. To state that you "can be held in Florida 'under suspicion' until you confess is laughable.

In Florida, I believe you can be held for 21 days before you're released on your own recognizance unless the state has some kind of extenuating circumstances to hold you. However, it is hardly worth debating anything with her.

Honestly, I can almost picture her hands, palms turned toward you, dancing around, and her head weaving and bobbing.

Jayelles, you really need to work on your jealousy of her. You are indeed obsessed. :laffbig:

13. Watching You

I have registered for the Crime Library forum. As soon as I am granted entrance, I will post there.

I won't register for her forum, because I'm not giving her access to my ISP or any other information.

14. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

was hoping to add this to my old post before anyone else posted..

Jayelles, I have just read her myspace page. Good holy grief. Trash.

Game over. I wouldn't even play.

15. Jayelles

That was a point I didn't get an answer on. I tried to find out if someone can be "charged with suspicion of murder". The phrase gets tons of Google hits - many from reputable news sites but I do wonder if it's a misuse of terminology. I still think you can be ARRESTED on suspicion of murder, but that you have to be CHARGED with "murder" (not "suspicion of murder").

Ala Jerry Springer? "Speak to the hand...." kind of thing? A colleague of mine can do that to perfection. He has an entire rant that he can do which sends up the people on Jerry Springer. It's hilarious. He's even got the head wobble down to a "t".

I know. I'd give it all up tomorrow to be her. I thought it was quite amusing that one of her hats - "keke" means poo in Scotland. Of course we would pronounce it Keech, but non-natives say Keke (or we would "soften" it by saying "keke" - the more derogatory we are trying to be, the more emphasis we would put on the keeCCCCHHHHH). It's not just ordinary polite poo either - it's like mega dung/cr*p or better still SH*TE. Look it up - it's true :)

16. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Exactly. I think her words were not chosen wisely. You can be "held" or "detained", but that is not the same as being "charged". At least, not as far as I have ever known.

Get your friend to teach you the Jerry Springer routine. You need to be able to go toe-to-toe with her should you ever be fortunate enough to meet.

I am thrilled to learn a new word for poo. I wonder if I could get away with using it in the classroom? bwahaha And thanks for the clarification that it is not "polite poo". That will help with my delivery!

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

There's an interesting Purdue University racial bias test on the CNN Paula Zahn website.

18. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

AND.................drumroll..................

perhaps Jameson herself copied it from another forum and posted it herself as a "guest" just for the purpose of pulling it apart and giving her cult something to get their venom going.

:head: I have no doubt that Jameson knew damn well that the post was WY's and just needed a venue to respond over and over again in that same thread.

Puhleez, Jameson herself posted that just to create what has been created. It now shows her saying that if WY wants, she will remove the post but not the responses lol

What a pathetic, desperate attempt to create conversation and bring a few back for some venom spitting

19. Watching You

That's what I thought, too, Barbara. It's absolutely something jameson would do. This Keona person seems to take credit for it, though. Go finger.

20. Watching You

What does she mean, "if that's what WY wants?" Isn't that exactly what I said? Remove the post. I couldn't care less what responses remain.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice