Patsy Police Footage

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sideways Frog, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Sideways Frog

Sideways Frog Member

Does anyone know where I can find video footage of Patsy Ramseys police interview?

I've found a few links to it, but they no longer work.

Thank you :)

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't know the answer to your question, but I love your hat.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I'd love to watch those videos again myself, but they just can't be found on-line anymore.

4. Sideways Frog

Sideways Frog Member

Thanks for the kind comments about my name :cheerful:

I did come across a youtube clip which had a brief glimpse of footage, in amongst a whole montage, but that was all.

I wonder why Johns is still avaliable, but not Patsys?

5. heymom

heymom Member

Where did you find John's police footage, please? I can only find one brief clip that a forum member put on YouTube. Thanks for sharing. I didn't think either interview had been available on video.

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

7. Little

Little Member

8. heymom

heymom Member

9. tylin

tylin Banned

10. Amber

Amber Member

The link to the page works but when I click on the video I get

Sorry, the page you requested was not found.
    Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for.....

11. Sideways Frog

Sideways Frog Member

I'm very sorry, I should have been clearer, I just meant the clip avaliable on Youtube.

I didn't think whole videos were avaliable, just clips, and so I thought that clip on Youtube was the interrigation video.

12. heymom

heymom Member

That's what I meant. I can get to Court TV but no video. It's been pulled.

13. heymom

heymom Member

I think at some point, more of the interviews (they weren't interrogations in any sense) were available. But it's been about 8 years now since the Ramseys talked, so all that footage may have been destroyed or archived where we can't get ahold of it.

:(

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

ACR has lots of screen captures, but I don't know if this will help you. At the bottom of this page you can see where they begin, and then go to the next two pages and there are more:

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/10042002-48hrs-pic9.htm

I wonder if Why Nut has some...? If so, he/she might be able, if willing, to put them up on youtube.

15. Sideways Frog

Sideways Frog Member

Those are excellent, thank you Koldkase!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice