The guy who inspired Mary Lacy

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Little

Little Member

So, this is the guy who's responsible??

2. Elle

Elle Member

I wish he had concentrated more on playing his drums instead of encouraging D.A. Lacy to become a prosecutor, Little.

3. tylin

tylin Banned

Well isn't that just so flippin Boulder. :banghead: :kranky: :verdict:

4. heymom

heymom Member

But he said it will be the cases in which he was able to give a defendant a second chance — and working alongside professionals throughout the justice system — that he'll miss the most....

This is frickin' Boulder too. Who gives the victim a second chance, who?

"I just hated authority with a passion," Pickering said, but he decided to get a college degree and maybe teach.

Nothing else to say, is there? People who hate authority shouldn't be in positions of authority.

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahahaha It's PERFECT, isn't it?

A Boulder prosecutor who "somehow" got into college, though he didn't have a high school diploma, chose law AFTER he burned out on a musician's pay scale and digging ditches, and ended up BEING PRAISED BY DEFENSE ATTORNEYS FOR HIS "FAIRNESS." Hated "authority," caroused with people at night he feels "should have been" in jail, and FELL ASLEEP IN COURT.

It's SO BOULDER, isn't it? :scale:

6. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, and this is the PROSECUTOR who fell asleep!!! The guy who should be standing up for the victim, and he's snoozin'! It makes me insane with anger.

After watching a dynamic, energetic, and indignant DA prosecute a murder case last week, I can see what is and always will be missing in Boulder...JonBenet would never have gotten justice even IF there had been a trial. There would be no one there who would stand up for her in that way. Her parents, if charged, would have been offered plea bargains anyway. Each might have testified against the other for immunity, thereby canceling out any jail time.

There is no one in Boulder who is tough on criminals. Especially rich, white, well-connected criminals.

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Oh, boy.

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Heck when I read the title I thought the man who inspired Lacy might have been Timothy Leary or some famous lawyer convicted of taking bribes from rich murderers.

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Not much to add to this when it's Boulder

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice