Mary Lacy shares details of her cases

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Little

Little Member

Poor poor Mary - now she's the victim.

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

"They descended onto Boulder like a horde of locusts," she said. "They did not give anyone in the justice center the privacy that was needed."

Well Mary Lazy can blame Tracey for contacting the media and giving exclusive interviews which created the mess for her.

What's the media supposed to do? Turn it's back on a 'found' child killer? Actually the media may do that in the future since 'three times wrong' Tracey is never right!

3. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

ethics?

What ethics and seriousness?

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Oh Please.

Total incompetence is easy to spot Mary Lacy. You were not misrepresented.

What a spineless creature.

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

The media served as a vehicle for misinformation???????!!:wtf:

The Ramseys and their spin team as well as Lin Wood and Lou Smit served up more MISinformation than the media could EVER hope to create

Where is her criticism of Lou Smit, Lin Wood, Tracey, et al for their totally unprofessional use of the media as well as MISinformation?

Where is her criticism of HERSELF for the JMK fiasco?

Where is her criticism of herself for keeping John Ramsey, Lin Wood and Michael Tacey in the Karr loop BEFORE KARR HIMSELF????

What a terrible, despicable character she is, as well as totaly inept and biased.

What DA defends ANYBODY in an unsolved murder, especially the prime suspects????

Boulder should be ashamed of themselves as a community and Colorado should be ashamed of themselves as a state.

PRIVACY???? The Ramseys going on CNN was hardly private. The Ramsey lawyers and investigators kept nothing that was deemed favorable to the Ramseys private. Hell, the DA's office didn't keep ANYTHING private from the prime suspects (at the time, they certainly were prime suspects) or their lawyers

Has she been speaking with Candy???

Yeah, that's really professional Mary :rs: The DA is criticizing the media for "portraying the Ramsey family as guilty"????? So now we have the DA AFTER saying that nobody is cleared criticizing those who feel they are guilty. Can we spell C-O-R-R-U-P-T???????

She's the frickkin' DA for cryin' out loud, protecting the Ramseys from speculation of guilt by the media???????????????

She doesn't even have the character to admit her own mistakes. Like the Ramseys, it's everyone else's fault.

6. heymom

heymom Member

The article avoided mentioning JOHN MARK KARR!!! What a ridiculous piece of junk. I wonder if any of the law students had the cajones to ask her about that flub, IF she even gave them a Q-and-A session.

Poor, poor, kitty.

(A game my mom used to play with us - you stroke the other person's hair - or in this case, hair curtains - while looking sad and sympathetic and saying "Poor kitty, poor, poor kitty" trying to make them laugh.)(Yes, we were simple children.)

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Once again, Barbara, you're reading my mind. I had the exact same thought. Actually, I think that's the Boulder city motto. They should have it added to the city limit signs.

Welcome to

BOULDER, COLORADO

where it's everyone else's fault

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't know why you are all being so mean to po' po' Mary when everyone knows how misunderstood she is.

Did you ever stop to think about all the people we know on the forums named Mary? Let's see - Mary Lacy, Mary MacMichigan, MaryMameSuma - and they are all nuts and they are all narcissistic. Is it something in the name? Did something happen to their brains when their parents named them "Mary"? I've really gotta wonder.

It's raining and freezing on, here, and I fell on my as$ this morning, so I really needed a good laugh. I really cut loose and laughed my sore arse off when I read Lacy's self-serving PR BS. But I no longer wonder why she's allowed to get away with her incompetence as a DA - nobody in Boulder, or Colorado, for that matter, gives a big rat's a$s what she does or doesn't do, as long as it doesn't affect them.

Phooey on the whole bunch of them.

9. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Information was being leaked on all sides.

I see. So information was leaked from her own office (as Lacy has just admitted, being one side of the "all sides") and was to be used as she wanted it to be, and her problem with the media is that they examined everything they could get and not just what she spoon-fed them. The media then dared to use it to form perspectives that she did not approve of.

So, to summarize: Lacy likes it when she gets to use media outlets as her sock puppet, but they are corrupt and vile when they have their own minds. Noted.

10. Barbara

OUCH WY

I hope you're okay and a good laugh is all you needed.

Mary Lacy has IMO, disgraced the entire position of DAs everywhere and while I have finally adjusted to the apathy in Boulder, I cannot understand, with such high profile cases such as Ramsey, especially after Karr, and now Midyette, which is even more disgraceful than the Ramsey case :did:, people all around the country aren't screaming and being more public in their criticism of her.

She is a NATIONAL disgrace by her own doing; never mind; it must be the media making her incompetent and as far as I am concerned, an accessory to murder after seeing her "actions" in the Midyette case. :verdict:

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:floor:

Excellent snarking, guttahites. I can't do better. Y'all nailed old Hair Curtains to the...curtain rod?

I think by now we have all become resigned to the fact that the people of Boulder do not want to be BOTHERED with criminal thingies. Since they're all either rich--in which case leave them alone--or poor--in which case lock 'em up and throw away the key--there is truly no NEED to hold trials and thingies. GET IT? They have GRANOLA to eat, MOUNTAINS to hike, AND PIPES to smoke! Leave old HAIR CURTAINS ALONE!

OK, here's one I want to take a shot at, just in support of my fellow guttah gossip groupie truth-murdering crack ho's:

WHICH IS MORE THAN WE CAN SAY ABOUT YOU...

Mz. Hair Curtains --->>> :6:

12. koldkase

Chero, you MUST put this in your signature. That's an ORDER. :whipit:

13. koldkase

Barbara, speaking of guttah candy, how shocked was I when I came online and found this headline on my opening news page:

"Candy Sickens Students, Cops Open Criminal Probe"

What took them so long? She's sickened US for years!

14. Barbara

:rolling:

Ain't that the truth!

15. heymom

heymom Member

:floor: :floor: :floor:

That's really funny! Har har har har....

16. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Oh my god!!!! KK you make my tummy hurt from laughing so much!

17. Tril

Tril Member

KK, that made me blow mac'n'cheese through my nostrils. You are toooo funneee!

Take a bow. :takeabow:

18. koldkase

Hey, I don't make 'em up, I only report 'em....

13 minutes before anyone else.... :thumbsup:

19. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

How do these kind of people get into positions of authority. I think an ability to take responsibility for one's own actions should be a pre-requisite for all positions of authority.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice