Millennium Children's Foundation

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Apr 4, 2002.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

From the above link... scroll down to the article title:

Children That Have No VOICE Against Abuse

So what is Pierce trying to say here? Does he really think the boys are in danger? What all is he trying to expose?

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

He's accusing DVD of killing Danielle. What scum.!

May the Van Dams will sue him for libel!! (probably after DW's trial. )

Isn't it amazing DP thinks he knows more about this case from spending a few hours with the VD's? Poor deluded SPD...spending all those man hours on crime tests, polygraphs, interviewing witnesses, collecting blood, fingerprint, hair and fiber evidence, reviewing the autopsy report. LOLOLOLOL

Hey SPD maybe you should sue DP also. Seems like he's libeling the cops too. Perhaps the SPD consider DP such a nutcase, they're ignoring him.

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I tried to cut and paste his statement but I couldn't do it. He gives permission to use his "public service announcement" to any and all.

People like this self righteous nut always concern me. What are THEY hiding.

Remember Jimmy Swaggart?

Rmember Jim Bakker?

I can assure you that if the van Dams would have been locked in their bedrooms studying the bible all night ,and not paying attention to their kids, Mr. Almighty would have been praising them right and left.

The point is not what the van Dams were doing as adults in their own home while their children slept. The point is a neighbor slipped in their house and allegedly took and killed their daughter.

We have all put our kids to bed and gone about our business thinking they were safe. The van Dams are no different.

Unless the van Dams said "here take our daughter Mr. Killer" then there but for the grace of God go all of us.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2002
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice