It Seems Lou Smit Needs More Money

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

On Margoo's and Mame's new forum, they are allowing Summer to solicit funds to send to Lou Smit.

Since it seems Lou Smit has been very quiet about and since JMK, I think if funds for the investigation are being solicited to give Smit, the public has the right to know just what he is investigating and if he continues to work with Michael Tracey, et al

Does he have any new leads?
    What exactly is the money being used for?
    What did he spend the last round of donations on?

With the fuss made about Steve Thomas accepting money, (pay attention Candy), it is only fair that the public know what Smit is doing with all the money Jameson raised for him and now Summer is trying to solicit

http://www.bestfreeforums.com/forums/sending-money-to-lou-smit-vt297-sanctuary2.html

Just wanted to add that the whole "new" forum that was being touted as "wiki-like" with just "facts" and no bias is being used now to solicit funds for the very person so very involved in getting Karr arrested with no evidence at all, despite his attempt to distance himself from Karr and Tracey. Couple that with no statement of apology for such a mess from Smit, and you have hypocrisy exemplified!

Way to go Miss Marple, et al! :sick:

2. Elle

Elle Member

It seems to be out of control this type of funding, Barbara, doesn't it?
    Does this young girl truly realize what she's taking on?

3. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Talk about beating dead horses!

Don't those people over there ever tire of rehashing the hash?

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Well I suppose the percentage from jameson's play didn't pan out :)

5. Tril

Tril Member

Good questions, Barbara.

What do the pro-Rams actually think Lou Smit could do now to perpetuate the Intruder theory? What, specifically, in regards to the case, could he possibly spend the money on?

Seems to me that since his involvement in the Karr debacle, what little credibility Smit had went right down the toilet.

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I think the case needs new blood. Someone who has had no involvement in the investigation so far.

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Uh...why isn't JOHN RAMSEY funding Smit's "investigation"? You'd think all those promises and threats of looking for the killer as a mission in life would have meant something. Guess not.

9. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

I also am taking donations. Pass the word, pass the plate.

10. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

"We will find you. We will find you. I have that as a sole mission the rest of my life."

koldkase, it wasn't the sole mission for John Ramsey. It was just a sole mission.

-Tea

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Rut Ro...she has deleted her previous appeal and told us why!
    http://www.bestfreeforums.com/forums/sending-money-to-lou-smit-vt297-sanctuary2.html

12. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Suggestion

May I suggest that we break open our piggy banks and send all our pennies to Loony Lou, COD? (In care of Jams?)

Wouldn't that be something?

:leaf:

13. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Why, I'd sure I'd be in HOG heaven to open my PIGGY bank and give it all to the Defective Detective, Greenie.

Not.

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Well breaking open our piggy banks is a STUNNING suggestion Greenie!
    :floor:

15. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Now how'd that peanut get in there?

16. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Check is in the mail; I'm sending it directly to Lou via Tracey and Lacy for a deposit on the next flight from China/Australia/Europe or from wherever the next bus is headed!

or...

Maybe some fuel money for JR who can't seem to lower himself to use any other form of transport OTHER than a private plane.

17. Tril

Tril Member

I was wondering the same thing about the cobwebs in mine!

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh. Barbara, you have offended poor Summer. She is a sweet thing, you have to admit. I don't believe there's a mean bone in her body.

And just because she's publicly asking for money to give to Lou "Swear to God you didn't do it" Smit, which will not be accounted for by anyone but Trust Me, doesn't mean we should start an entire thread on it here nor ask any mean old questions. We're just bad. I mean, after ten years of Smit and Tracey and jams chasing bus victims, all to no avail, except Karr got a first class trip back to the U.S., you'd think we have something else to do besides make fun of them!

Now, all you hopeless crack ho's, apologize!

But not to gutter candy. Who is so concerned for our money, that she still complains that Thomas ripped us off because his publisher settled with the Ramseys, and he, being under a book contract that detailed specifically the terms of any law suits, had to go along. Guess gutter candy never heard of a contract. Except hers, with the Devil....

Now, where oh where did I put that piggy bank.... I might have some crack hidden there, now that I think of it. I wonder if Smit takes crack? :wnut:

19. Tril

Tril Member

Great ideas, Barbara. :thumbsup: Maybe a third option would be to send a check to Lou via Tracey and Lacy, with the request that it be given to JR to help buy fuel for JR to fly the whole lot of them to China/Australia/Europe or wherever in his private plane.

20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I'm trying to help, KK. Here piggy, piggy, here piggy, piggy, nice little piggy, piggy, come here you stunning little piggy.

Can't help you with the crack or the money, though, because my piggy spent all the money on crack last week and has been stoned ever since.

Here piggy, piggy. Oink.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice