Default Christopher Michael Barrios Junior, 6, who went missing from Brunswick, Ga.

BRUNSWICK, Ga. — The investigation into the disappearance of a 6-year-old boy took another bizarre twist Wednesday after police filed charges of "concealing the death of another person" against the father, mother and family friend of a "person of concern" in the case, FOXNews.com has learned.

Glynn County police arrested David Edenfield, father of George Edenfield, a 32-year-old sex offender who was taken into custody on unrelated charges of violating his parole, which prohibits contact with anyone under 18 years of age. Police told FOXNews.com that George Edenfield remains a "person of concern" in their investigation.

Also arrested was Donald Dale, described as an Edenfield family friend. George Edenfield's mother, Peggy, was taken into custody on Monday.

All but George Edenfield were charged with obstruction of justice and making false statements in the investigation into the disappearance of 6-year-old Christopher Michael Barrios. They are considered "people of interest," Glynn County Police Capt. Jim Nazzrie said Wednesday.

Donald and Peggy Edenfield and Dale also were charged with "concealing the death of another person." Police told FOXNews.com that the charge stems from conflicting statements made by George and Peggy Edenfield that they knew the whereabouts of Christopher's body.

More...
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,258710,00.html
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

People suck.

This little boy was found - dead. It's on Nancy Grance.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Angry

How many more children are going to be sacrificed to this sickness?

If sexual predators were simply people with bird flu, they would be quarantined to protect the public.

Can someone explain to me what the difference is?
    "She wore him like wet underwear"

“Some explanations of a crime are not explanations: they're part of the crime.” Olavo de Cavarlho

March 22, 2007

SAVANNAH, Ga. - A convicted child molester and his parents were indicted Wednesday on charges they molested and then murdered a 6-year-old neighbor boy, whose body was found last week in a trash bag dumped by a roadside.

Glynn County District Attorney Stephen D. Kelley said he will seek the death penalty against George David Edenfield, 32, who has a prior child molestation conviction from 1997, and his parents, David and Peggy Edenfield.
    A friend of the Edenfield family, Donald Dale, was indicted on charges of concealing a body and tampering with evidence.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17722385/
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Unhappy

I can barely stand to read about this case. I am sickened to the nth degree. How could a mother watch her son AND husband molest an innocent child while she masturbated???

That is pretty much the sickest thing I've ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by tylin
    I can barely stand to read about this case. I am sickened to the nth degree. How could a mother watch her son AND husband molest an innocent child while she masturbated???

That is pretty much the sickest thing I've ever heard.

I thought I was going to throw up when I read that. It's got to be one of the most horrific things I've ever heard of. I don't wonder what happened to the son that made him a molester, obviously his parents were sick FU(ks and probably did the same with him. I hope that wh0re dies a slow painful death from cancer of every organ, bone and skin covering this POS.