The Evidence against Fleet White

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

It would be perfectly accurate to leave this thread empty because there is not one shred of evidence against Fleet White. However, there is a group of people who have merrily built a case against Fleet White based on nothing more than speculation and some very vivid and wild imaginations.

These people dismiss FACTS in preference to their fantasies and I think it's disgusting that they are getting away with it. So I decided to start a thread to name and shame the posters and their ludicrous case(s) against this poor man.

I'll start in no particular order but this is the post which was probably the final straw for me.

Poster name:- JACK from Kingsport, TN
    Forum:- Topix.net
    Sources:- None

Her claim:- That Fleet White was at the Ramsey house on Christmas Day

JACK>>
    (other posters responded "zero")

JACK>>

Jack claims AS FACT that Fleet White was at the Ramsey house perhaps several times during Christmas Day. That he left his own party to drive/walk the few miles to the Ramsey house and again during the night (presumably to commit the murder).

No-one saw him leave the party
    No-one heard him starting up his car
    No-one missed him whilst he was gone from the party (and he would probably have been gone at least 20-30 minutes)
    No-one saw him arrive at the Ramsey house
    No-one heard his car return

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE HOST OF THE PARTY REMEMBER!

Bull factor? 8/10? 9/10? 10/10?

2. Jayelles

Mame claims that she has "insider information" that Fleet White's DNA result was "inconclusive".

She'd been saying it for years but refused to provide a source.

Others have suggested that his DNA wasn't even tested.

Last year, some lab documents were shown on a documentary and were captured by Why_Nut. They showed that Fleet White's name was on the list of people who were tested very early in the case and whose DNA DID NOT MATCH.

We'd suspected this before because on a lab report which had some blacked out names, both Fleet and Priscilla's names fitted the spaces which were blacked out.

Bull factor - 10/10

3. Jayelles

Keith Andrews - who claimed to be a detective and displayed badges on his website suggesting that he was affliated to several distinguished LE Agencies (he wasn't and isn't) built an entire case against Fleet White on nothing more than speculation. Not one part of his theory was based on real evidence which would point to Fleet White, yet he wrote it as though it were fact.

He said that Fleet White had brought the Santa Bear to JonBenet to lure her away from her bed. It has been established without doubt that the Santa Bear already belonged to Jonbenet and had been part of a goody bag from a pageant easlier in the year.

A full rebuttal of Keith Andrews theory can be found here:-

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8337

4. Little

Little Member

I realize getting either one of those people you mentioned to answer a straight up question with a straight up provable answer is like the proverbial "trying to nail jello to the wall" sort of thing. They don't answer because they don't have anything, but to admit that would take away their self-professed credibility. They are not going to put up or shut up. IMO the more they talk in that endless loop-de-loop of poop-de-poop is proof of the net opening up a window where zealots can spew their irrational beliefs unfettered by the need for accountability.

The chances of either of those two being the only two who know what they claim to know is so astronomically unlikely it's not even worth trying to calculate. How those two are the only ones given the information they claim to have been given would mean hundreds, maybe even thousands, of actual insiders were also denied access to this critical information. That would include the Ramseys themselves. Who ever this mystical person is must hate the Ramseys with an all-consuming passion if they are withholding such information. Actually, that would include Mame and Keith Andrews since they claim to know who this source is.

Little

5. Jayelles

Another piece of "evidence" against Fleet White:-

JonBenet had spent some time playing with Daphne at the Whites and had a toiletting accident. When Fleet delivered her back home, she was wearing clean, dry knickers and her wet underwear was handed over to her parents.

???????

This is supposed to be "proof" that Fleet was some kind of pervert who later murdered JonBenet. Let's examine the detail.

1. Jonbenet playing with Daphne
    2. JonBenet wets her knickers
    3. Rather than leave her in wet knickers...
    4. Fleet provided her with dry knickers and
    5. Put her wet knickers in a bag for her to take home....

What was he supposed to do? What would any parent do? What would the Fleet bashers have done?

6. Jayelles

Candy posted:-

This is Candy's style. It is reminiscent of dialogue from Silence of the lambs:-

But I digress. It should be noted that Candy was a staunch supporter of Fleet White but now attacks him with all the ferocity of a woman scorned. This is what she says:-

Fleet White has refused to speak to anyone other than LE about the Ramsey case. He has steadfastly avoided ALL sideshows.

Fleet White has refused to speak to anyone other than LE about the Ramsey case. He has steadfastly avoided ALL sideshows.

Priscilla White has refused to speak to anyone other than LE about the Ramsey case. He has steadfastly avoided ALL sideshows.

He IS? He can do that? I wonder where he is hiding it?

Wanted to charge him? ... but didn't charge him?

Too vague.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Mame is mentally ill, IMO. Form your own when you read her attack on RiverRat and Tricia at topix where she states, rather hysterically, I might add, that Tricia and RiverRat are in fact paid by FFJ poster SPADE. She's implying this is at the behest of White, of course, who is so rich and powerful, he has an army of posters and henchmen running around, discrediting poor Nancy Krebs blahblahblahblah.

What is truly ironic is that if ANYONE has a group of henchmen running around SLANDERING AND LIBELING someone, it's mame and whomever SHE has been in bed with all these years...so to speak.

What mame won't admit, even though it's in clear black and white in the LE transcripts of Nancy Krebs being interviewed in Boulder, is that Nancy Krebs is about as credible as a mental patient who broke out of her restraints between shock treatments. Krebs was in "therapy" for many years before all this came to fruition, with help from her "therapist" who is herself unethical in aiding this abomination of lies and injustice.

Also what mame doesn't want the newbies at topix or anywhere to know:

Nancy Krebs named JOHN RAMSEY as "Uncle Johnny" in her little story of sexual abuse, child prostitution, and torture. You will remember that "Uncle Johnny" was the bag man for the Child Sex Ring in Krebs' mind, who not only raped her as a child, in a closet, but filmed it. Said films were shown for entertainment in the yard by her family, according to Nancy.

Nancy Krebs told a story to LE in the LE interviews about the Ramsey murder that was so fantastic no one would accept it without deep investigation to corroborate the facts: NANCY'S STORY INVOLVES THE RAMSEYS THEMSELVES BEING PART OF A CHILD SEX RING.

Nancy Krebs told a story that involved herself still being raped and "stun gunned to the bone" by this child sex ring, though she was in her late 30's, as recently as right before she "fled" to Boulder with the help of her therapist. That would be the therapist who refused to turn over Nancy's THERAPY RECORDS to LE, even though Nancy had signed a release. The therapist complained that LE didn't believe Nancy and so wouldn't turn the records over to LE to corroborate Nancy's story. Which means that THE RECORDS PROVE NOTHING but that NANCY NEVER NAMED THE WHITES AS HER ABUSERS BEFORE THE INFAMOUS RAMSEY MURDER, though you'll never stop hearing from the Krebbies how these records are SO damning of the Whites because Krebs told these stories to her therapist BEFORE the Ramsey murder. What I believe is THE TRUTH is that Nancy told STORIES about being abused, but NEVER NAMED THE WHITES, before the murder. So the therapy records would prove NOTHING, except that A BIG SCAM HAS BEEN GOING ON TO DESTROY A MAN AND HIS FAMILY, LIES TOLD TO PROTECT THE RAMSEYS FROM HAVING THE TRUTH REVEALED ABOUT WHO MURDERED JONBENET.

Nancy Krebs told stories that changed while she was sitting there telling them, from one minute to the next. She was MAKING IT UP AS SHE WENT. Her attorney, current fugitive Lee Hill, prompted Nancy and encouraged her as she went, claiming to have evidence of all this, which in fact WAS NOT TRUE. Turned out his "evidence" was a videotape he made of items that proved NANCY KNEW OF THE WHITES THROUGH HER GRANDPARENTS: a letter from the elder White to her grandmother, which Nancy STOLE, and included damning information like "Hello, how are you"; a calendar of Nancy as a child SITTING ON THE KNEE OF A MAN DRESSED AS SANTA! That would be a calendar almost 30 years old when offered as "evidence" and that would be a man in a Santa suit much like about a million men in Santa suits at the very popular holiday known as CHRISTMAS! OH, VILE SANTA MAN! With poor Nancy SITTING ON HIS KNEE FOR A PICTURE TO BE PRINTED ON A CALENDAR! The HORROR! And was that man a WHITE? Uh...no...but not to worry, as a man who wore a SANTA SUIT was involved in the Ramsey murder...but his name was McReynolds...SO THERE! ANY SELF-RESPECTING WINGNUT WOULD IMMEDIATELY DRAW THE CONCLUSION THAT NANCY WAS IN A SANTA PICTURE ON A CALENDAR, LEADING TO MCREYNOLDS/SANTA AND WHITE/KNOWS GRANDMA, WHO BOTH LIVE IN BOULDER AND KNOW JONBENET--VOILA! GUILTY! OF LIVING IN BOULDER AND KNOWING JONBENET!

Case solved. If you are a few cards shy of a deck, anyway.

But if that isn't ENOUGH:

NANCY KREBS ALSO CONTACTED THE FBI AND LE NUMEROUS TIMES TO REPORT HER FAMILY HAD COMMITTED OTHER MURDERS IN OTHER STATES, AND/OR THAT SHE HAD SEEN THE VICTIMS, ETC. In fact, if a person bothered to READ THE LE INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPTS of Nancy being questioned, that person might find that LE already had Nancy Krebs listed as a WINGNUT because she called them so many times about cases that appeard ON THE NEWS.

But if one was determined not to believe THE TRUTH ABOUT NANCY, then she might not bother to read the long transcript. No, that would take too much time and energy, and who needs the truth when she only wants to create lies and confusion about a man she hates and has spent years now trying to destroy for some reason--I have no idea why.

Add in the unconscionable daily lies told by HoraceMills/Henrietta, among others, libeling the Whites on and on and on, and you find there is no more despicable group than the Krebbies anywhere on the internet. To accuse the Whites of these horrible crimes with NO EVIDENCE BUT THE WORD OF A CLEARLY DEMENTED WOMAN is without a doubt the worst example of irresponsible internet behavior I have ever seen on these forums. I have no doubt that some of the real mental cases are dangerous, and I shudder to think of what the White family has gone through because of mame and her gang of libelers.

But there it is: the Toxic Ramseys spread their lies and sensationalism like radiation, attracting so many real mental cases to their "cause" that they now have an army of twisted people perverting justice, running over innocent people, and continuing the sacrilege that began with the abuse and murder of JonBenet Ramsey. That the Krebbies continue that abomination is nothing less than immoral, if not criminal.

8. Elle

Elle Member

I remember reading "soiled underwear" Jay as opposed to just being wet, which brings about a lot of more cleaning than just JonBenét stepping into clean underwear. I must admit the first thing I thought of was, where was Priscilla when this was happening? Surely if she was also in the house, she wouldn't have let Fleet deal with this, including letting him return JonBenét and the soiled underwear. This action must have humiliated JonBenét to some degree. Of course, she may have been a bit younger (?).

9. koldkase

And here is the insanity that spews from mame's (aka Nancy Drew) fevered brain; judge for yourself:

At the topix JB forum

10. Elle

Elle Member

What is keeping Fleet and Priscilla White silent, now that Patsy is gone?

11. koldkase

12. Jayelles

And what was a man to do in THAT situation? Leave her in her own dirt?

We don't know that Priiscilla was there. There is no reference to Priscilla at all. Patsy described Fleet as "Mr Mom" and said he often babysat.

Well you obviously read more into this than I do. My husband does most of the driving and would always tend to drive our childrens' friends home rather than me.

Do we know that Priscilla drives?

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:hiya: Candy... I see you!

14. koldkase

What's interesting is that mame is devoted to Lee Hill, a man who has been arrested and charged with domestic abuse involving his use of a gun to threaten his wife, conceals and carries 30 knives when expressly forbidden by law to do so, ignores the law and refuses to show up in court, and basically has no excuse since HE WAS ONCE A PRACTICING LAWYER.

But he helped promote the Nancy Krebs DISINFORMATION AND LIES, so he's a HERO in mame's eyes!

Yet there is Fleet White, who was jailed for a month for refusing to testify in a trial, who walked into court and accepted the consequences of his actions and went to jail without complaint, did the time for his misdemeanor, LIKE A MAN...and is SUBJECTED TO THE RANTS AND RAVINGS OF WINGNUTS LIKE MAME AND GUTTER CANDY AND THEIR GANG OF INTERNET THUGS NONETHELESS...all because he hasn't CONFIDED IN THEM AND HELPED THEM PROMOTE THEIR NUMBER ONE CAUSE: THEMSELVES AS GRASS ROOTS REPORTERS WHO MUST HAVE ATTENTION!!

These lost souls would be truly pathetic if they weren't so destructive.

15. Jayelles

It clicks the hyperlink and it reads the webpage.....

:loser:

16. koldkase

You have my deepest sympathy. :violin:

17. koldkase

Crazy people who have attacked them for a decade?

Or maybe the Whites believe that John and/or Burke is involved, so don't want to have the displeasure of being served by "Sue" Wood?

18. koldkase

I suspect that if Hannibal met gutter candy, he'd finally be undone.... :laffbig:

19. koldkase

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Hmmmm, well maybe contentment? I would safely venture a guess that there were no tears shed over Patsy's passing.....but that it just what Suma claims I get paid to say. Be your own judge and jury regarding this Rat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice