And now to Sue....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Mar 31, 2007.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Letting the Suma Sickness pass long enough to reveal a certain someone is feeling left out.......

"jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    03-27-07, 07:48 PM (EST)

"Why is the BORG the way they are???"

I was reading the forums and decided to bring this topic to the forum because it is important for lurkers and students of the case to understand why some people still can't give up the BORG position.
    I believe it is a personal issue for them.

Some simply can't ever admit they were on the wrong side from the beginning - - and others are putting the flaws of their own families on the Ramsey family because - - well, your guess is as good as mine.

Watching You apparently has relatives who are, in her words, "narcissistic" - but she doesn't blame her family for that - - she says the girls' "...narcissism is tempered by my sister's genes."

Elle shared information on her grandson who is bipolar.

They know full well that no one ever found evidence of mental illness int he Ramsey family - - but they won't accept that. They start rumors about Burke having autopsy, John being a pedophile and Patsy being jealous of her own daughter because she was nearing 40.... Over time it seems they believe if they write it three times, it will become fact.

Please feel free to share any other examples of BORG comparing their own family problems with this case - - as some half-assed "evidence" against John and Patsy."

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID79/70.html

WHOEVER started the horrible rumor about Burke having autopsy, please step forward. While we wait - I will just briefly let Sue know that we are the way we are because of idiots like her! It's all in the brain, Sue! Fill 'er Up!

:floor:

2. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

River Rat

"WHOEVER started the horrible rumor about Burke having autopsy, please step forward."

"having autopsy?" What the L is that?

RR, thanks for giving us, once again, a bit of the insane fodder from the sick, sick swamp dwellers.

BTW, RR, your baby picture was adorable. I hope you didn't get angry at my silly caption. However, it was the first thing that came to my sick mind. I really think that you are clever, cute and creative.

:leaf:

3. RiverRat

It's ok, Greenie....you gotta be on mame's level to get through to her! Plus - I am a Gemini.....nuff said?! I will wait with you to find out more about Burke's autopsy.....mind blowing, yet this is the first I've heard about it!

4. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

autopsy! ya just gotta love it! and not just once, but twice! poor burke!

poor jameson. she is trying to play the cards she was dealt. must be sad to have to scrape around other forums for something of interest to talk about. guess it comes from all of that talking to her boring self.

Edited to add: hi, jameson! bake any cakes lately?

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Maybe she thinks autopsy is the singular version of autistic.

God what a joke she is!

:floor:

6. Greenleaf

Well,

Autism is pretty close to autopsy, isn't it?

Hi, Driver.

7. Greenleaf

Moab

Maybe you are right.

I is austistic
    you was autopsy
    he am artist
    they is auto-tistic

8. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

10 cents says she will be editing that thread (while peeing in her panties) as soon as she spies this thread.

and then she will be accusing us of doctoring her posts and call us liars...then maim will jump in to commiserate with her.....and then they will kiss and make up..... and once again we will have brought people together in harmony. :yay: yay, us

Edited for:
    ps. Love your verb conjugations, Greenie!

9. RiverRat

Good point, Driver

Can we get a screen capture?! Anybody?!

10. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Omg

I thought you had to be dead to have "autopsy"? NO??

11. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Burke having autopsy? Was she drunk when she posted that? Personally I think it's jameson who is starting false rumours here...

Attached Files:

12. RiverRat

Drinking the Bloody Mary's I left behind, maybe?!

13. Elle

Elle Member

Sorry Susan, I wasn't relating my information to the Ramsey family, you have misunderstood. I was in fact replying to WY's post and also heymom's. hm was giving me some advice as to what it was like to know someone with bipolar, and their reactions to certain situations. I was just letting heymom know I was very aware of this disease, due to having a grandson who was diagnosed with it 8 years ago. I do hate to disappoint you, but this has nothing to do with the Ramseys. This was just general conversation.

On this forum we tend to talk naturally about many things. It does not always revolve around the Ramseys. God forbid!

14. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I think jameson's logic dictates that since you have a relative who is bipolar, then that explains (to her) why you are BORG.

15. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thank you everyone for my first LOL moment of the day.

Greenie, loved your poem :)

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Three Cheers for the BORG!!!

Big Old Romantic Gals.

17. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Good stuff Greenie, as usual

Off the forums for a day and there's so much to catch up with

I never knew Burke had autopsy. Must have found this out from one of her sources that she managed to keep confidential all these years.

By golly, I think she's become even more stupid than Ashley/Yacky :eek:

So her snakes, and stabbings, rapings and other assorted sicko stories from HER past must be responsible for the Intruder theory?

She just doesn't recognize the mental illnesses that she has and her members have to warrant putting the Ramseys on their eternal pedestals.

Poor Sue, the cash cow is dry, she has nobody left to play with on the forum and she is still crazy. :cry:

Perhaps, if she hasn't already, she can always offer her services to Howard K Stern. I'm sure she has tried to contact him or any other players in that case, hoping for a new case to profit from

18. Elle

Elle Member

It's always good to know the true reason, Jay, isn't it? I hate to be left in the dark. :)

On a more serious note, it is good to talk openly when it comes to bipolar disease, because not enough is known about it. They are speaking more openly about it today, but there are so many people out there who have never been diagnosed with it, and they don't know what is wrong with them.

The movie with Russell Crowe playing the part of Professor Forbes Nash, a mathematical genius, and Nobel Prize winner brought it out into the open, and proved that life could continue for these patients.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0268978/ edited to change this link.

John F. Nash, Nobel Prize Winner in
    Economic Sciences, at HEC Montréal

http://www.hec.ca/en/headlines/2005/2005015_en.html

Once again, Jameson, I thank you for giving me the chance to talk about bipolar disease again.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2007
  19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Like the APA doesn't have enough to worry about; you have Susan Bennett telling the world on the internet that anyone thinking the Ramseys are guilty have mental disorders from the trauma of having someone in the family with ...gulp....a MENTAL HEALTH ISSUE! :yow:

I'm sure those who have the disorders will be pleased with her remarks; however, the narcissists won't care anyway; they're above it all lol :abnormal:

So by her logic, all of her forum members and everyone who believes it was an intruder has NO relatives at all with ANY mental disabilities and NO bipolar family members.

Hmmm....I'll have to ponder this logic for awhile while I sit back and puff slowly on my crack pipe and nibble a double stuf :nsf:

:rs:

First ponder: :idea:

Maybe she and her forum members know the gospel truth because it's THEM with the mental illness, HENCE no trauma of dealing with family members with mental health disorders

20. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

to heck with mental illness

I'm just glad no one in my family has had to LIVE with the horrifying disorder of autopsy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice