Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default "A few Sunday afternoons" Revisited

The Ramseys must be so proud to leave such a legacy.....

http://pageantcastnews.blogspot.com/...jon-benet.html

PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Searching for 'the next Jonbenet' - do they mean dead at six?

When it came time for the actual pageant, producers threw in a twist -- the pageant was actually for the moms, not for the girls, who were made-up like pre-pubescent mini drag queens... just like Paris and Nicole!
    Another fine example of instant Karma
    "She wore him like wet underwear"

“Some explanations of a crime are not explanations: they're part of the crime.” Olavo de Cavarlho

While channel surfing in the last few weeks I happened upon a segment with a little "beauty queen" AND HER MOTHER talking about how MANY LITTLE GIRLS HAD BEEN BURIED WEARING THE CROWNS OF THE LITTLE BEAUTY QUEEN herself, donated to the dearly departed by the young narcissist herself, presumably. No, I don't remember what channel or what show--something like "Best Week Ever," but it was making fun of the actual show on which these SCARY PAGEANT PEOPLE appeared.

It made me wonder: just how many dead children do these pageant people KNOW? And why would they be BRAGGING about it?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

KK,
    I saw that and had the same thought you did. Why the heck was the little girl bragging about dead children being buried with her crowns?? That is just freaking sick. For the life of me, I can't remember what show this was shown on but you're right, the show was making fun of the little girl and her comments.

TMZ has learned that on a "Beauty Pageant Camp" themed episode of the new season of E!'s "The Simple Life," Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie will help bring out the "Jon Benet Ramsey" in a hopeful troop of little girl beauty queens. No botched police investigation necessary!

Is sexual molestation necessary, or optional? How about a crushing head wound, or being left in a basement room to die all alone?

I think it's completely sick to measure living little girls against a precious little girl who was murdered in her own home. JonBenet probably didn't choose to do the pageants, it was just expected of her since it was her mother's raison d'etre, and her grandmother's dream as well. So why is she held up as some sort of ideal little beauty queen?
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Good post heymom.
    Gosh, I hate to think that little girls could view Paris and Nicole as role models. What's scarier still is the fact that the little girl's mothers are too stoopid to realize that Paris and Nicole are not role model worthy.
    Last edited by tylin; April 4, 2007, 6:37 pm at Wed Apr 4 18:37:41 UTC 2007.

Thumbs up Barbara,

I too, saw this article at TMZ the other day but am computer stupid as to how to bring stuff here to post the title with a way to get to it. Thanks for bringing this over here. What got me going when I read it was that these two worthless creatures Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchy are role models for little girls! That is amazing. I don't happen to think they are even good looking. They are thin that is true. They have money to burn and they do burn it! Bah humbug to the both of them. I don't think JonBenet would have turned out like those two did because she was already getting tired of the fuss before the pagents like all the lessons she had to take and all the body fussing with her hair and make up.....and all of this at age 6. Oh my stars and garters!
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Zoomama and Tylin,

You're so right - attractive? Paris? Nicole? Ugh. Paris is homely as a mud fence, and Nicole is starving herself to death, plus she's a whore just like Paris. They are like 2 old whores out throwing themselves on unwilling victims.

I guess I'd better start modeling my sons on Flava Flave, right? and Snoop Dogg...
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    While channel surfing in the last few weeks I happened upon a segment with a little "beauty queen" AND HER MOTHER talking about how MANY LITTLE GIRLS HAD BEEN BURIED WEARING THE CROWNS OF THE LITTLE BEAUTY QUEEN herself, donated to the dearly departed by the young narcissist herself, presumably. No, I don't remember what channel or what show--something like "Best Week Ever," but it was making fun of the actual show on which these SCARY PAGEANT PEOPLE appeared.

It made me wonder: just how many dead children do these pageant people KNOW? And why would they be BRAGGING about it?
    I found the source of what you saw. The program making fun of the situation was The Soup on the E! Entertainment channel. But the original clip was from the new ABC series The Great American Dream Vote. You were not the only one taken aback: I found this blog referencing exactly the horror you observed.

http://whatstherumpus.blogspot.com/

One contestant was the mother of a little beauty pageant queen (about ten years old) and her "dream" was to see her daughter become Miss America (How the show can make this happen, I'm not sure. Are they implying Miss America judges can be bought? David Hasselhoff susceptible to a bribe? I think not!). As part of her plea, she was then allowed to show a short promotional type video of her daughter in day to day pursuit of this dream. The video shows her daughter winning various pageants and being crowned a number of times with hair-sprayed hair, shiny dress, sash, and excessive make-up. This is creepy enough but horror soon follows.

The video then shows the little beauty queen walking the floors of a children's hospital in full crown and sash regalia. She then announces to the camera with a plastic smile and rehearsed enthusiasm that children's leukemia is her "cause". After a few shots of her visiting children in their beds, and with the same false smile and enthusiasm, she then announces to the camera -- "I'm proud to say that several little girls have been buried wearing my crowns."

I immediately hit the rewind on my DVR to convince myself that I heard it wrong. I heard it right. I called Scotty in to verify it and she slowly dropped her jaw and confirmed it.

The Soup is one of my very favorite shows! They say in public all the things we say to ourselves when watching some TV shows

I don't understand how these pageant mothers aren't legally brought up on charges! Shame on the industry for rewarding those kids who are all tarted up! And shame on those who applaud it and participate

Personally, I think it's child abuse, plain and simple; psychological abuse is still abuse!
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    Zoomama and Tylin,

You're so right - attractive? Paris? Nicole? Ugh. Paris is homely as a mud fence, and Nicole is starving herself to death, plus she's a whore just like Paris. They are like 2 old whores out throwing themselves on unwilling victims.

I guess I'd better start modeling my sons on Flava Flave, right? and Snoop Dogg...
    OMG,
    Heymom,
    Those are great comparisons.

"I'm proud to say that several little girls have been buried wearing my crowns."

This has got to be the sickest thing I've ever heard. I don't even have any words to describe how sick this is. The parents of these girls should be put in a locked psychiatric ward, with no vistation. Oh my God.