Here we go again and again and again ... Howard K. Stern hires Lin Wood

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I know this is not JBR case related, but wanted to show everyone that Lin Wood has now agreed to represent Howard K. Stern.

Just goes to show that this is the same lawyer who represented the Ram$$$$$eys.

This is the same lawyer that the RST puts on a pedestal as a man out for "truth and justice".

This is the man that the RST would like you to believe is there to right the wrongs of the innocently accused

This is a man who has no conscience!

He is BANKING (PUN INTENDED) on the media "settling". If they fight back, like FOX did with the Ramseys, and refuse to settle, I would bet my last dollar that Wood will back off. Let's watch.

Get the crack pipe and whip out those Oreos Heymom, the show has begun and I'm already feeling ill :puke:

http://www.topix.net/news/jonbenet-...ern-starts-litigation-against-media-companies

2. tylin

tylin Banned

barbara,
    Thanks for the article.
    I think you're right, Wood will handle HKS's cases like he handled the Ram's. Money talks--- until some corporation like Fox says NO, then Wood will walk.

3. heymom

heymom Member

I'm going to cough them up soon!

So, where's the Oreo smiley??? :tipsy:

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Excuse me....

FFJ is just as prepared for Linny-Poo as we were for Michael Tracey. All we have to do is whip out our knowledge.....come on - who knows Wood better than we do?

This is making people look at the Ramseys again, some a lot closer too! Just when we think that it is time to move on............BAM! Out come our Capes and here comes FFJ to Save the Day!

THINK POSITIVE!
    RR

5. Tez

Tez Member

Is that before or after we get banned over at WS for adding our comments about what to say when questioned by Wood?

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I reckon that's up to Jeanna!

7. Tez

Tez Member

Check your PMs Miss Rat!

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I've been reading Patsy's 2000 Atlanta Interview and ... good grief is all I can say. I wonder just how much of the interview was wasted by Lin Wood butting in - he seems to have had something to say about practically every question. It must have been very frustrating for the interviewers. The earlier interviews were certainly much more productive with the lawyers only making occasional interjections.

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when the interviewers were reviewing the day's work.

Wood got a real bee in his bonnet when Kane said he'd stop Patsy's interview after Wood took exception to him asking questions about the Ramseys' security arrangements for Burke. Wood went on and on about it. Even after they took a break he came back ranting about it. Kane appears to have remained quite controlled throughout.

How did these interviews get made public BTW?

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Kane nails the problem in his first statement here.

10. Aurora

Aurora Member

Howard Stern hires Woody

Howard K. Stern hired Wood to sue anyone that says he had something to do with Anna Nicole Smith's murder. Wood has warned people to watch what they say against Howard. *shakes head*

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

That is how I feel about those interviews too...he interrupts and argues the entire time...the Ramseys were there, but they didn't speak much. WOnder if it will be the same with Howard?

12. heymom

heymom Member

SOP for defense attorneys. Just make the whole process so tiring that everyone eventually just gives up. My 13-year-old son is a natural at this.

13. heymom

heymom Member

Poor Linnie!

That's the end of the show for Howard K. Stern! He's not that baby's daddy after all. Wah! :( Too bad for Lin Wood - no reason to start suits now, is there... :bigstick:

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Howard is facing having to go out into the world and work for the first time in 12 years.

He doesn't have any money, so Woody will have to sue some for him!

15. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Howard does not have my sympathy.

Anna was nothing more than a grifter. She treated Marshall terribly, and the jury awarded her nothing. She deserves nothing from his estate.

Her wishes were to deny the true father of her child any part in her life. Howard continued on with this silly stunt after she died. It's time for Howard to give G. Ben Thompson his mansion back too.

And pay these people back their legal bills.

Oh, and I almost forgot, Howard should stop trying to prevent the inquest into Daniel's death too.

16. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Moab,

It was reported all over that the funeral rights were sold for $4 million.

What happened to that money?

remember, the mushroom trip video, "and this is worth money"......

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Funeral money supposedly went into a trust for DL.

Oh, they sold pictures of everything they did...even the childbirth, the committment ceremony, and I read somewhere, there are pictures taken of Daniel after his death - not sure what he will do with those.

18. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

http://www.tmz.com/

Posted Apr 12th 2007 5:31PM by TMZ Staff

New allegations of cheating and thievery in the Anna Nicole saga. Lin Wood, the high-powered bull-dog attorney of Howard K. Stern has sent a notice to Heritage Auctions, Inc. over two of Anna Nicole's diaries listed as available on the site. Wood claims that the diaries were stolen and that the company, and the auction sponsor, Clips4Sale.com, are not legally entitled to hawk the items.

"Make no mistake: these items were stolen from Ms. Smith by one or more thieves," claims Wood's letter. "Ms. Smith's Estate intends to vigorously pursue the return of the diaries, will take whatever means necessary to secure their return, and will hold to account those persons and entities that have profited through their reprehensible acts at the expense of the Estate."

TMZ spoke with Thomas Riccio, the man claiming to be the original owner of the diaries, who denies Wood's claims, saying that "the facts he mentions in the letter are FALSE -- these diaries are NOT stolen, (They were obtained BEFORE her death) -- he is just trying to steal more money in the name of Anna Nicole." The diaries are handwritten journals from 1992 and 1994, and both auctions start at a whopping $26,000.

19. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I can't believe AN would have given or sold her personal diaries to anyone, so I'd have to agree they were probably stolen. In this case, I have to agree the diaries should be returned to the estate.

I do not, however, understand why Wood is handling estate matters. I thought he was Stern's civil lawyer, hired to handle defamation suits for Stern. Then again, he stuck his nose pretty far into the criminal aspects of the Ramsey case, as well, so I shouldn't be surprised that he's doing this.

20. heymom

heymom Member

A tiny clarification - Thomas Riccio is not the original owner of the diaries. Anna Nicole is the original owner.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice