A Pedophile's Dream?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Apr 18, 2007.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/vh1_news_presents/96700/episode_about.jhtml

Move over Miss America! The Little Beauties are coming to town! They're gorgeous, they're talented, they're six-years old and with the helping hand of eager moms, determined pageant coaches, fabulous spray tan artists and "flipper" (fake teeth) makers, not to mention a couple of Pixie Sticks for energy, these girls are taking the stage at pageants all over the Southeast U.S for the chance to win cash prizes and crowns!

Little Beauties: Ultimate Kiddie Queen Showdown is a one-hour documentary special that will take a light-hearted look into the wonderful world of children's beauty pageants through the eyes of four, precocious six-year old girls. This documentary reveals the humor and love behind an American tradition; the always colorful characters on the pageant circuit; and the "sparkle" it takes to win a crown.

What We Will See:

The girls preparing for and competing in two of the biggest pageant on the circuit

Interviews with girls, mothers, a coach, pageant directors, spray tanner and "flipper" (fake teeth) maker,

Narration by "The Voice of Pageants" himself, the fabulous Mr. Tim

Glamorous crowning ceremonies

Practice sessions at home and with the indomitable Miss Nikki, one of the best coaches on the pageant circuit

The girls at home/at school in their normal environments, with family and friends, participating in extracurricular/sports activities

Spray tanning sessions

"Flipper" (fake teeth) fittings

Who We Will Meet:

Joanna, 6 years old - The Reigning Champ

Aleena, 6 years old - The Flirt

Kynnedy, 6 years old - The Diva

Jordan, 6 years old - The Longshot

Terry - Aleena's mom / Spray tan artist

Laurie - Joanna's Mom

Kim - Kynnedy's mom

Eddie - Kynnedy's dad

Charlene - Jordan's mom

Mr. Tim - Narrator / Pageant emcee

Miss Nikki - Pageant coach

Michael Booth - Director, America's Fabulous Faces

Carol Stephens - Director, International Total Miss

Ray Smith - Pageant judge / entertainer

2. RiverRat

I watched this show last night and was absolutely disgusted by how far the pagaent world for little girls have slid away from cute and innocent. Do these mothers really not understand that they are pushing their baby girls, in their little bathing suits, with their little grown woman looks and moves, in front of the camera for all pedophiles to enjoy?! :banghead:

This show will re-air on Thursday for all interested in puking and missing Patsy.

3. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

A narcissistic mother's dream. These girls are easy targets for users that want to live through their daughters long before they become a target for pedophiles.

4. RiverRat

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I saw part of this show last night. It was truly appalling...as they always are.

What I saw were homely mothers living vicariously through their child, gay men pretty much running the shows and pageantry, and little girls who looked, acted, and moved like little drag queens. I'm not kidding, sorry if I offend anyone, but that's what I saw.

I'll say this for JonBenent: she didn't have that "fake pageant" smile and persona...YET. But I've seen other programs on this whole industry, and the guys who teach these children teach them all the same way of moving, posing, and smiling. I now believe that's where Patsy took JonBenet when they went to Texas that last year. Why? Because JonBenet was starting to display that style of movement and training. Of course, it could be that Patsy or JonBenet had begun picking it up themselves from watching the other pageant kids, but that mysterious Texas trip is like a lot of the details about the Ramseys that they never reveal--like what is the name of the child's book found in that suitcase. That's always a red flag for me--when they don't want you to know it, it's potentially incriminating in some way.

But remember that someone--was it Cookie?--who knew the family said that after Patsy and JonBenet returned from Texas, JonBenet had changed somehow. One of the shows on this child pageant training had a little girl, so small, sitting in a chair, watching the man demonstrating what moves he wanted them to make--yeah, he did, I'm NOT making this up. Her chain-smoking mama was pushing the child every minute during the show. And sitting in that little chair, I saw a look on the child's face that was heartbreaking to me--SAD RESIGNATION.

In the show last night, the one this thread is about, there was a mother watching her child practice her "pro-am" routine for modeling an outfit that required the child to take off her jacket during a very ambitious and twirling sequence of moves. In the hotel room, the child was worried about dropping the jacket, but the mother said very comfortingly, if you drop it, that's okay, no big deal. The child didn't drop it during the practice. But sure enough, she dropped it onstage. And WHAT did the mother say THEN? "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DROPPED IT. YOU NEVER DROP IT IN PRACTICE. WHY? WHY DID YOU DROP IT ONSTAGE? YOU NEVER DROPPED IT ONCE IN PRACTICE. WHY NOW? WHY? WHY? WHY?" I swear I am NOT making this up! It would have been funny if you hadn't wanted to :fishslap: the mother. And this mother dramatically pulled her little girl out of the final awards pictures once she saw her child "didn't win anything." She stood there telling the child "You didn't win anything, you didn't win this, you didn't win that, so we're leaving." The child wanted to stay, but no, WE'LL DO IT AGAIN IN FLORIDA. And yeah, they did!

And the kids were NOT happy about not winning THE BIG AWARD. Even the child who got THE SECOND BIGGEST AWARD wanted the BIG ONE. THEY'RE CHILDREN, not IDIOTS. They know the difference between winning and not winning. When you consider how much the parents pay to be part of these events, it's really astonishing.

But what made me truly sad was that most of these kids were ordinary in every way...WITHOUT ALL THE MAKEUP, SPRAYED ON TANS, FLIPPERS, OUTFITS THAT COST THOUSANDS EACH, AND HAIR SO FAKE IT WAS RIDICULOUS. And some of these children were not in any way what you would call extraordinarily pretty. I felt the most for them, because one day, they'll grow up to be smart, intelligent--and possibly will remember the lessons they learned in the child pageant world, and sit crying on a step one night that they're not "pretty enough," because they'll figure out without all the pageant trappings, they're not PERFECT, PAGEANT BEAUTIES.

I wonder if JonBenet was getting that message already. I wonder if her molester was drawn to her because of her pageant skills: please, please, please pick me!!

6. tylin

tylin Banned

What kind of freakin parents, mothers in particular, enter their little girls in these pagents? I hate to say it but imo, the mothers are pimping their innocent children. These girls should be playing soccer, dress up and/or Barbies instead of delving into this crap. I find this infuriating. :yuck: :steamed: :rs:

7. Elle

Elle Member

I'm glad I didn't see it, girls. I'm hoping these senseless child pageants will eventually be banned some day. Isn't there anyone approachable in Congress who could start the ball rolling? Of course, something like this would take a lot of work.

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I didn't see it, either, nor do I want to see it. Not only are these mothers pimping their little girls out, they are teaching them that the only things that matter are their looks and vanity - superficiality.

I would mention that every time I hear that phrase, "JonBenet was a pedophile's dream," I think of its originator, Lou Smit, and wonder how he knows what a pedophile's dream is.

9. RiverRat

Food for thought, Wy....

As much as I hate to say it, you guys should watch it tomorrow. VH1 did a pretty good job of presenting this issue for what it is.....they don't really promote or endorse the pageants - I felt like they were lightly poking fun so that the little girls didn't go through further hurt feelings.

Thank you KK - as always, your recaps are worth the wait, so I am thrilled that you might have been the only other but but me up at that hour to watch it. And I was just about to dose off, just channel surfing and BAM - a little face reminiscent to JonBenet's, only with an extra coat of paint, popped up on my screen. Needless to say.......I didn't get enough sleep last night. Those mothers, ten years after Patsy set the Pace, have taken the ball and ran with it. I would NEVER want to see my girls look like that - never. Very few grown woman look like that for that matter!

One more thing - see if it is just me - but there is one segment where the director is asking a woman why the show is starting late - and the woman looked just like Aunt Pam. Oh - And the dance scene that the director participates in just spooked me to the core. Watch it - just be prepared!

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

What We Will See:

The girls preparing for and competing in two of the biggest pageant on the circuit

Interviews with girls, mothers, a coach, pageant directors, spray tanner and "flipper" (fake teeth) maker,

Narration by "The Voice of Pageants" himself, the fabulous Mr. Tim

Glamorous crowning ceremonies

Practice sessions at home and with the indomitable Miss Nikki, one of the best coaches on the pageant circuit

The girls at home/at school in their normal environments, with family and friends, participating in extracurricular/sports activities

Spray tanning sessions

"Flipper" (fake teeth) fittings

Yep....just a few Sunday afternoons!

11. Sideways Frog

Sideways Frog Member

Mr Tim freaks me out.

I don't know how he can make his living singing to little girls like that, and presenting such things.

I'm sure he's a good man, but it makes me feel slightly nauseous.

I have seen the show Koldkase refers to (where the grown man demonstrates the moves to the little girl sitting in the chair) - it is on youtube if anyone wants to watch it (it's uploaded in 9 segments).

Sadly the chainsmoking mum of the little girl (who was called Swann Brunner) has now died.

I believe they had to move house and state because they recieved so much abuse after the show was aired, and her boyfriend left her.

The daughter (Leslie Butler) of the man coaching Swann still competes in pageants today.

Show:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=living+dolls&search=Search

Leslie Butler today (13-15 category):

http://www.americasmodelmiss.com/barbiegallery2006.html

12. heymom

heymom Member

Swan's mother and father have both died. No one knows for sure where she is living. After her mom died, her father took her and her brother up to Alaska, I think it was, but he died recently too. Some people have an unbelievable amount of tragedy in their lives. Poor Swan and Bubba.

13. koldkase

Thanks, Frog. Another sidebar to the daughter of the pageant coaches: her name was abused quite a bit online, with some pranksters saying truly horrible things about the child and her behavior.

14. Thor

Thor Active Member

Well, I'm already 20 minutes into this bastid and I'm pithed already. I sure as hell wouldn't have made it in a beauty pageant because I have small teeth and am as white as a cloud. Fake tan my a$$. Can you tell I love this show?

15. tylin

tylin Banned

:coffeeup: :luv:
    Thor,
    We feel the love. ;)

16. sue

sue Member

very good question.

17. koldkase

hahaha Thor, I feel your pain.

Here, I think you're beautiful, Thor, and I've never seen your lilly white skin:

Mighty Thor

Super Supreme Guttah Pageant Queen
    :crown: ​

18. Thor

Thor Active Member

KK I bow in appreciation for this wonderful title. Thank you.

19. heymom

heymom Member

We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

20. RiverRat

Excuse Me?!

I have seen her lily white skin - I know for a fact that we have a very beautiful woman inside and out with our Thor......The Crown Stays!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice