Where is Lou Smit's deposition?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Apr 8, 2002.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't get all bent out of shape when people do not wish for their depositions to be released, but I admit to being a little curious about when Lou Smit's deposition, I think it was for the Wolf case, will be released.

The reason I am curious is because Steve Thomas and others have been bashed mercilessly for requesting their depositions be kept confidential while the Ramseys rushed their depositions into public view and Lou Smit was, allegedly, going to do the same, with the exception of a few parts of the deposition he didn't want publicized.

So. Where is it?

It has been months. When asked about it (months ago), jameson replied the transcript wasn't ready yet.

Well. So. Where is it?

Where is Lou Smit's deposition that was supposed to be released to the public months ago? Since it hasn't been released, one must assume he has something to hide.

Right?

Well, isn't that what the conclusion has been about ST's deposition? He doesn't want it released, ergo, he is hiding something.

What is Lou Smit hiding? Just asking...

2. Watching You

Whatever happened to the release of Lou Smit's deposition?

the impending release of Lou Smit's deposition transcript from the Ramsey vs ST lawsuit? I hadn't thought of this in months, but the constant badgering and demanding at the swamp for the release of ST's deposition brings to mind that Smit's transcript was going to be released.

It never was. What's good for one is good for another. The swamp witch wants to know what ST has to hide. Well, the same question applies to Lou Smit. What's he got to hide?

3. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

4. Watching You

LOL, Lurker

maybe when I quit rolling on the floor in hysterics, I will ask him. Then again...

5. AK

AK Member

Right on!

I know one thing Lou Smit has to hide... HIS FACE!!!

Yes, I'm in 4th grade.

6. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

Yes, FedoraX...

...but you're the funny kid...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice