Flight755 15th Street Project

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by ACandyRose, Apr 22, 2007.

1. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

My new project is called "Flight755 15th Street, Passengers in the Vortex"

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-15thStreet.htm

This is a new series of web pages I have been working on since last August and have uploaded to my domain. I am attempting to gather information from various found materials to cover all the various items, people or issues and evidence "as we know it," surrounding this case that somehow got sucked into this murder vortex. Hopefully this new project series will become a valued tool to find information easier when discussing this case and at the same time set some myths to rest.

This is a work in progress and will probably remain that for some time as I am still finding information or tidbits to add to various pages. Because my web site has always been primarily covering the Internet subculture following this case thus I have included on some pages, selected postings found that contain research or tidbits of information, occasionally some humor, on a subject page from various individuals on the Internet over the last ten years.

On the main page link above I have disabled links I am still working on but there are more than ample links remaining to check out in the meantime. :)

The only other page on this new project that has links in a serious work in progress are the evidence links, also titled under "Evidence" or "baggage check." On that page, the links in RED are still being worked on. The links in WHITE are complete until I find more material per subject.

For many of you old timers this may not seem like new material but it may offer a refresher for those interested especially in the format in which I have laid the page contents out. For the newbies, enjoy :)

Some of the pages may load slower than others, especially for those still on dial-up connection, as there are some pages with large quantities of photos, even thumbnail clips but if you're patient I think you will find the wait worth while. :) At some point I may split the pages up but for now they remain as they are.

I have also added my own little bit of parody here and there to lighten up the mood. Hope you enjoy :)

ACR

2. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Wow! ACR

That is masterful! I quickly went thru the lists and just clicked on one here and there. Yes, I have the dial up so one was slow but what else is new forme here. Thank you so much for this extensive list! I can't even concieve of all that things you included to gt this far. Congrats! it is a thing of beauty and joy to behold! Oh and I love the title!!!

3. ACandyRose

Thanks zoomama,

I was concerned about folks with dial-up and as I said I may split some of the pages up down the road especially like the "Passenger" page as I know it has a ton of pics on it but for now, as I am working, it's easier for me to have everything on one page at this end.

Once you do load a page though and the graphics cache in your hard drive then it shouldn't be so much a problem next time around unless your clear your cache often.

I'm glad you like it. :)

ACR

4. Elle

Elle Member

This is an absolutely brilliant project BJ. Congratulations. It will be an asset to all of us when researching this case. I love your set-up from the Sleuth standing in the green light at the doorway, to all the fabulous emoticons you have used.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you are one very amazing woman when it comes to the JonBenét case.

I shall look forward to browsing through this new project. Looks very exciting.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2007
  5. Little

Little Member

OMG - this is better than Christmas morning!

You have done an absolutely amazing and incredible amount of work here ACandyRose. This puts other collections of information in the wannabe category.

Thank you so much. (can I have your autograph?)

Little

6. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

WOW! Thank you ACandyRose for all of your work on this. You are amazing.

7. Thor

Thor Active Member

BJ this is a wonderful thing to behold. I am not kidding. Thanks!

8. tylin

tylin Banned

ACandyRose...
    You've created another masterpiece. I hope Ramsey case truth seekers give you a reward for all you've done. Thank you for all you do.

:star: :grouphug: :thumbsup: :bowdown: :crown:

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Sheer perfection! This new sight kept me up way past my bedtime, but oh man, was it ever worth it!

BRAVO!
    RR

10. Elle

Elle Member

Last night while watching a movie, I kept Flight 755 open, so I could browse through it for starters, but I seriously want to start at the beginning. I came to the letter N and started reading about the second Nancy "Nancy - The Ransom Note Writer. Also known as No. 7 Third Place and I know." the one who claims to have written the original ransom note. This was intriguing and I just had to read more about it. This tale alone would make a great movie. Truthfully, I have not honestly paid enough attention to Jammy Sue and her exploits, preferring to read what posters like Jayelles and Watching You had to say about her, but now and then she does steal my posts, and I wouldn't know about this unless someone else tells me, because I do not frequent her site. This time around, on Flight 755, thanks to ACandyRose, I am reading about Jameson's serious interfering in the JonBenét Ramsey case, and I don't understand why Jameson has not been arrested for obstruction of justice(?). Would this be because of her close association with Lou Smit?

Why on earth would Second Nancy choose another hat like No. 7 Third Place? Is there some meaning to this? I don't know yet, but I don't want to do any housework or go to the supermarket. I want to find out about the Second Nancy, and read more about Jameson's interference in the JonBenét Ramsey case. I think I'll board the 755 Flight and find out a lot more. :)

11. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

This Is Amazing...

ACandyRose! I have put your new site in my favorites so that when I have a little extra time is the days to come, I can drop in, have a :sundae: treat of new info or a refresher of forgotten details from the Ramsey case...

You are truly amazing in your research abilities....We loyal case sleuths truly appreciate your dedication and talents.

Voyager

12. heymom

heymom Member

The Midyette connection

I was just reading the articles on Access' billion-dollar year, and I hit this:

The growth has brought a need for more space, and Access has worked out a 10-year plan with real estate developer J. Midyette to eventually supply 48,000 square feet to supplement the 52,000 square feet the company already occupies in Boulder.

Midyette is adding a third floor of 6,000 square feet to the building at 1414 Pearl St., adjacent to the Access headquarters building at 1426 Pearl St. Access plans to move into that space in January or February.

In addition, Midyette is building a new 26,600-square-foot office building across the street at 1433 Pearl St., and Access will initially lease 22,000 square feet for occupancy in July.

Funny how lots of threads in Boulder just seem to lead right back to John Ramsey.

What a wonderful page, ACR!! Thank you very much.

13. ACandyRose

Interesting, isn't it? LOL, and notice also that John Ramsey claimed to LE that the only time the Billion Dollar sales issue was advertised was in that Dec 21, 96 news article, which he claims he was all but shoved into doing and then some secretary literally shoved the phone in his hand to do the interview. Then later, John claims some psychic thoughts, woe is me, that that wasn't a good idea thus implying it wasn't HIS FAULT because he was forced into doing the interview.

Well, he didn't mind beeping his horn on the other news articles that were found that were done before December '96. And Patsy didn't mind beeping her horn in her '96 Christmas news letter.

Point being that NOBODY forced them to beep their horns but as history of this case has shown us, the Ramsey had a tendency to pass the buck and blame somebody else for things that happened. So even after the murder, John is setting the stage so that if and when this intruder is caught that John can't be blamed for the intruder reading the Dec '96 news article and thus had thoughts of murder.

ACR

14. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

What a gold mine your websites are, ACR, and this new one is so chock full of nuggets I don't remember reading or hearing about, it will take me weeks to get through it.

You'd better be careful, because if word of your organizational and archiving skills ever get out, you are likely to be in great demand to LE organizations across the country. For a price, of course.

15. heymom

heymom Member

Are Gloria Roberts and Jodi Williams two different women that JR had affairs with? He seems to give both names in connection with the "fatal attraction" affair just before he met Patsy. If they are 2 different women, then he's cheated on Lucinda 2 times, or Lucinda once and Patsy once.

He needs to get his lies straight!!!

16. ACandyRose

Heymom,

Jodi Roberts was a faux name that Steve Thomas made up to add the story to his book but it's the same person and story that John mentions in the June '98 interviews only he gives her real name as Gloria.

As far as there being more than one affair or more than one girlfriend, nothing would surprise me. :)

ACR

17. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, I remember reading about Jodi Roberts in Steve's book, but have also read different names being used on posts brought up during a search, and have come across names linked to JohnRamsey, as Gloria Williams, Kay/Kim Ballard. This is why we need a project like Flight 755 to find out the truth. I didn't realize Steve had used a seudonym For Gloria Williams.

18. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, I even swapped the names around! So it's Gloria Williams and Jodi Roberts? And when was this Kay Ballard person, or is that the same woman too? I'm tho confuthed!

:404:

19. ACandyRose

LOL heymom, there are so many twists to this case that it's easy to get confused. :)

Kimberly Ballard is a totally separate person and was from Arizona. She claimed there was no affair and that everything everybody said or wrote about her was all lies. :p

ACR

20. ACandyRose

I just updated my pages on both Jeff Merrick and Mike Glynn to include the transcript from the August 30, 2006 Peter Boyles show when Jeff Merrick was on talking about the Ramsey case and that so called murder mystery dinner he was being accused of attending.

I know we have the show on audio with a link here on FFJ but this is a transcript of that audio. This was an important interview as this was the first time that I know of that Jeff Merrick spoke out. Mike Glynn was the only other person Jeff talked about so I only updated their two pages but I think I will add the link to the interview to the others who were mention as reportedly attending the same dinner. I'm not sure where they fit in or why they were included in various books as being part of that dinner.

I marked the main page to show the two updates but I also wanted to put the link here to the Peter Boyles 8/30/06 show transcript:

http://www.acandyrose.com/20060830BoylesGuestJeffMerrick.htm

ACR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice